• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Those are pretty good choices for Mega Evolving into a Fire type. I'd do something like (and this idea came from a discussion in another club) Trevenant gaining a Mega Form in which is drops the Ghost typing for Fire and turns into some sort of burning tree with ghostly flames.

I haven't thought of that way, tbh.

But that's a hella creative one, I say.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Let's talk about...

[ythd]VhKYU2tJ8II[/ythd]

Volcanion!!​

Volcanion is the first ever Pokémon with the Water/Fire typing. I'm not listing questions, as I believe we need to discuss and freely express our thoughts, rather than making one-off topic. Having said that, this isn't an official topic for The Pyromancers. I'm not even the owner of this club, haha. {XD} It's just that, I don't think we should let this golden opportunity slip by. :)

Years
Name:★Raziel

Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Ninetales and Charizard

Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: My most favorite type of all time. I like fire as an element in general, I love its colors, the warm or hotness :) I like all fire type Pokemon.

Answer to current topic: I want Ninetales to have mega-evolution. It's my most favorite Fire type and final evolution.

Water/Fire type? I'm down for that, only few weaknesess and gigantic variety of moves. Awesome.

Killua

Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: M charizard Y and M Blaziken
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Cool design and useful advantages
Answer to current topic:Volcanion looks great, and two of its weakness also have X2 weakness against water através what is even more sweet.

Back