Chops - Toxicroak
Level: 66
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Dry Skin
Item: Black Belt
Moves: Brick Break/Sucker Punch/Poison Jab/Swords Dance

Badges (8/8):

Notes:
1) Things went smoother on my second run. Got a 1-shot on most of the Elite Four Pokemon.
2) Wikstrom - Probopass came me some issues, but I was able to buff on turns I knew it was going to be healed, and managed to work things out. Used Smaug, Chops, and TheGDBatman!
3) Malva - Talonflame was the only real threat; Took it out with Buddy (after a potion war with Malva). Used Natalie, Buddy, and Sissy.
4) Siebold - No real threats at all. Used Smaug to 1-shot everything with Solar Beam except for Gyarados, which I used Buddy for.
5) Drasna - Took out Dragalge with Buddy and Play Rough/Ice Fang follow up. Tried to switch into Buddy (after swapping out into Chops on the free switch), but Druddigon kept using Dragon Tail to knock him back into the ball. Finally gave up when he knocked Buddy back and TheGDBatman! came out. Used Draco Meteor to 1-shot. Natalie destroyed Altaria with a single Ice Beam attack. Used Buddy to Play Rouch/Ice Fang on her Noivern (could have stayed in with Natalie, but was trying to gain some levels on the other Pokemon in preparation for Diantha).
6) Diantha:

Hawlucha - Was able to 1-shot Hawlucha with a Play Rough from Buddy.
Aurorus - Went into Chops and used Swords Dance while she set up a Reflect. Used Brick Break to 1-shot.
Tyrantrum - Switched into TheGDBatman! and took it out with a Draco Meteor.
Goodra - Went into Sissy and took Goodra out with two Poison Jab attacks (with a tick of help from poisoning it on the first attack).
Gourgeist - Went into Natalie and destroyed Gourgeist with a single Air Slash.
Mega Gardevoir - Remembering she has Thunder, I went into Smaug and mega-evolved. Got a flinch with Air Slash (which I was hoping for, so she couldn't Full Restore) and then took out Mega Gardevoir with a follow-up Blast Burn attack!

7) AZ - Beat him easily... not sure why he's even part of challenges for X/Y.