• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PewPewPew ~ The Space Invader Challenge!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Here's another challenge for ya! ALIENS AND LASERS, it's a Space Invaders Challenge!

Now, pay attention, because this is important! You can attempt the challenge! If you can manage to score at least 65,000 points in Space Invaders, you'll receive a very special emblem!

All you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): https://www.freeinvaders.org/welcome.php

After you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this mini-challenge!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Ugh...this is going to be a hard challenge. Could only get 18,210 on my first run /:

Welp, better keep crackin' at it I suppose.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just over 20k for all that time playing... this is going to be a long day .-.

Been a while since I've played the game though, excited to try it out again! Space Invaders was always a favourite of mine and it's been nostalgic giving it another go, hopefully I'll be able to break the points barrier soon!

Yukari

14,440 on my first try. Gosh WHY DOES THIS CHALLENGE HAVE TO BE SO HARD!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Just tried this again today.

I just want to say, I'm glad it only took me 3 tries to get this score because if I had went any longer I probably would have broke my screen even more than it already is.

Spoiler:

HOW
    My palms are sweaty after like 30k.
    Also is it just me, or does the game sometimes spontaneously kill you even if you have like three lives left?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Just tried this again today.
    HOW
    My palms are sweaty after like 30k.
    Also is it just me, or does the game sometimes spontaneously kill you even if you have like three lives left?

Guys this isn't that hard.
    Spoiler:

That's probably the best thing you can do and you'll easily get to 100k. I just make a lot of mistakes because I'm a dingleberry.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    What is the deadline on this? I need practise, I got 6,790 on my first go.... I am a total noob :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    This is a bump.

Bump.

I beat my old score and got up to 223,880 but didn't screenshot it before leaving the page. Poop.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    HI GUYS
    I finally got the chance to hand out the awards to those who completed it, so congrats to you all o/

This has no deadline, so, you can attempt it as long as the thread isn't dead!

Back