• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easter Eggs?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    By Easter Eggs, I mean those small, cool little things that you find in video games, which are either weird and serve no purpose in the video game other than it.. being there, or it's just something to work towards for fun!

What are some of the best Easter eggs, in your opinion, that you've found, and what games were they from?

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    There was an easter egg in Battlefield 3, on..was it Death Valley? One of the DLC maps. Anyway, it was in a shipping crate raised into the air, and you had to parachute inside to get to it. Once you get in, a bag from the game Mirror's Edge (also by DICE, the same guys who made Battlefield 3).

TY

I love the little easter egg in the last mission of the GDI campaign in Tiberian Sun, where if you found a old GDI base in the upper left corner, you got some old Mammoth Tanks from Tiberian Dawn under your control. And they are quite powerful tanks too.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Probably all the Easter eggs in the first Zoo Tycoon for PC.

My favorite? Name a guest Alfred H., and flocks of birds drive away all of your guests. I loved hearing their screams as a kid.

EDIT: And if you name a guest Zeta Psi, everyone starts vomiting. I was a screwed up kid for doing these two cheats all the time.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Probably the coolest Easter Egg I saw was the Tower of Pimps inside the tutorial world of Minecraft. If anyone doesn't know, the Tower of Pimps is a trophy that the Lads and Gents from the gaming company Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter play for every week in Minecraft through an assortment of challenges and activities. It's really cool that Mohjang recognized the popularity of their videos and decided to make their little trophy canon in the game. I'll put the video for it here if you want to check it out where it is in the game:
    Spoiler:

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
    Easter Eggs?

In Wolfenstein 3D. Apparently, there used to be a contest over this Easter egg, but apparently, Apogee dropped the idea after too many people developed cheat and mapping programs just to find this sign.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
    I liked the fact how there were Mario characters in the spectators of Kirby Super Star.

And DR. Robotnik is enough of an Easter egg himsel-

PINGAS

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Most easter eggs in Skyrim usually makes me go "OMG THATS A THING :O" and this usually happens for a few minutes then I go back to the game, also since the game is just so big I just really like finding them, it gives me a good laugh and then I move on.

Then there are the more weirder easter eggs, in GTA, those are the kind of easter eggs I enjoy when I just want to be really confused by the game, thinking that there is more to it like a backstory or secret mission and stuff.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    To me, the best easter egg will probably be the ones in the GTA series!! One im especially fond of is this one:

Spoiler:

I like it a lot because it was so popular, the creators carried it throughout the games modifying it a bit!

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Most recently found one for me was in DayZ. If you hit the sandboxes with an axe they have a flame going out of the center that doesnt hurt you. It only works once per reset though so if you hit one and it doesn't happen it means someone else might have already been there.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Almost all the easter eggs in GTA V are clever. One I especially liked in that was the reference to No Country for Old Men, where you find a bunch of dead bodies and cars and then some guys come shooting after you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like Catherine, so one of my favorite Easter eggs is the main character sitting in a bar in Persona 3 Portable. Or the lookalike, as he has a mole and the original doesn't.

Yukari

My favorite Easter egg is Hadoken in Megaman X...

I grew up playing both Megaman X and Street Fighter, so I found this a nice treat. If only I knew how to use Hadoken back then...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The Borderlands series is well-known for its use of Easter Eggs, and I'm certainly very glad that it is. They range from simple things like a storage unit full of 'used tissues' and photographs of Moxxi all over the walls to complicated patterns of barrel colours to shoot to light up your party boat and have Tannis (?) skim through the waters on the back of a dolphin. These are only two of the countless easter eggs over the Borderlands series which if you haven't explored in this depth yet, I definitely recommend you do. (And that wasn't even including the Minecraft Creeper cave in Caustic Caverns...)

Back