• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
Years
Afternoon (in England, UK) gentle folk!

How is everybody doing today?

Glad to be back on these awesome forums. It's been a while, and hopefully I'll be sticking around and making some more friends!

Can't wait for OR / AS. Pokemon Y just seems like filler to me until then.

Years
Hi im new here guys... I just like rom hacks but whats up

Hi there to you, Romhacks!

Going by your name it's kinda fitting you'll enjoy the ROM Hacking board and its subforums here, and from what I've see it seems like you're posting there already so yeah I'm sure you'll have fun fitting in with the hacking community here. If you have any questions or concerns you can always ask the resident moderators - Spheal, karatekid552, DrFuji and Hashtag. They are there to help you after all, because that's part of their job!

Well, have fun and good luck enjoying all the hacks we have here.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
What's up guys. I've played gens 1, 4, 5, 5.5, and I plan on borrowing Emerald from my friend after he's done with it and buying HeartGold soon.

uoneko

space princess
Years
hi everyone. i'm pretty new here as of today.
i'm here to meet more people interested in breeding and competitive battling.
maybe sometime i'd also like to look more into hacks, though i understand they're very complicated and such.
nice to meet you all!

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
Years
maybe sometime i'd also like to look more into hacks, though i understand they're very complicated and such.
nice to meet you all!

Welcome! :) My friend code is in my sig if you want to add!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hi everyone I'm new here as well I found out about the community when I was searching for roms to play. I came here for to find some rom hacks and to see what kind are being created as once my laptop is fixed I'm going to be making my own

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
Allo frands~ I just started my new pokemon Y game last night at 10 pm. I played untill 4 AM and got half way through... xAx

Can't wait to get through the game to start breeding for competitive >w<

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
3DS Friend Code Exchange

Hello, my name is Tiidriioblaan. This introduction forum is also to add people to my 3DS friend list so I can have access to new friend safaris. Don't worry, If you add me, you'll have access to mine as well.

My info:
Pokemon Version: Y
Safari Type: Ground
Pokemon found: Wooper, Nincada, Gastrodon

3DS friend code: 1547-5777-9937

This email account is specific for Friend Code Requests, Battle Requests, Trade Requests, etc.

When you send an email, please include Friend safari Type and Pokemon Found. If you do not know your Friend Safari Type, have a friend look at your safari and pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hello, my name is Tiidriioblaan. This introduction forum is also to add people to my 3DS friend list so I can have access to new friend safaris. Don't worry, If you add me, you'll have access to mine as well.

My info:
Pokemon Version: Y
Safari Type: Ground
Pokemon found: Wooper, Nincada, Gastrodon

3DS friend code: 1547-5777-9937

This email account is specific for Friend Code Requests, Battle Requests, Trade Requests, etc.

When you send an email, please include Friend safari Type and Pokemon Found. If you do not know your Friend Safari Type, have a friend look at your safari and pokemon.

Well hi there, nice to see you join the forums!

If you are interested in sharing your friend code and safari details I recommend you should visit this thread since you'll probably get a faster response over there than you would here. Still, nice to hear you're adding stuff for the Friend Safari and while I sadly will never get a chance to see my friend code (my wi-fi never wants to connect to my 3DS) I'm sure you'll find lots of safaris to add along the way.

Have a fun time here at PC, and contact the staff if you need help! And good luck with the safari adding.

- Hikamaru

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Yo! Just joined the PokeCommunity (so to speak anyway) a few minutes ago, and I'm looking forward to getting myself immersed in the forums! I like Pokemon (of course, Holmes), and the world built inside the series (mainly because I love tinkering with it so much).
Aside from that, I don't have much to say, aside from hobbies and etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi to those that joined! You can call me either Megan, or by my username, Cadance! I'm one of the moderators around here on PC, modding the awesome Fan Clubs & Groups section. But aside from that, I really love helping out new members like you guys, so if you have any questions or concerns regarding PC in general, you can always send a message to any staff member in bold blue, orange and red! We're a helpful bunch, so don't be shy to ask okay! <3

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
nice to meet you all!

Hi uoneko! Welcome to the forums. Ive actually been on this forums for a year now, and I still, for the life of me can't figure out breeding. Maybe you could show me how? Kind of funny, a new guy teaching a veteran. In exchange I can share with you some of my Pokemon ROM Hacking knowledge that I have -- you know, basic mapping and scripting skills. That is, if youre into making one. If you just one to play one, I could show you how to apply IPS Patches and whatnot to play the game fairly easily. Its really not as complicated as it seems.

Anyways, see you around the forums, and VM me if youve got any questions! ^.^

Years
Well my name is Alex and while i have this acount since a couples of months never really have i used too post or comment since english is not my common tongue but i most say im really enjoying this place because of the greats hacks and the community events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back