• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Heya, welcome! So, what is it about Pokémon that you like? Is it the games? Anime, perhaps? Maybe TCG? Personally, I'm a huge fan of their video games; been following them ever since I was six or so, when I first had been introduced to Pokémon Blue. My favorite one of all, right now, would Emerald; it had a lasting impression on me. Which game is your favorite?

Anyway, I hope you like it here. Feel free to send me some message should you ever need anything!
    Games definitely but the anime is not bad either...well upto hoenn anyway,then it wasn't like the anime before...
    Anong games I started playing from Crystal and I've been playing pokemon from maybe when I was seven/eight
    Best among gba would be emerald for me too! :) its awesome
    I also liked Diamond and Black of the nds

Thanks :) I will..and if anyone wants to chat...feel free. to message me :)

sorry for the late reply :/ i wasn't on this thread for a while so.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    Hey, I'm a new poster but a long time fan of the rom hacks and game development section. I hope to start working hard on a game I've been thinking of for a couple years. I will probly head over to the game development sections. I do have a question tho. Where can I find a tutorial on how to make the fancy backgrounds on posts. I searched a few times and couldn't find it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, I'm a new poster but a long time fan of the rom hacks and game development section. I hope to start working hard on a game I've been thinking of for a couple years. I will probly head over to the game development sections. I do have a question tho. Where can I find a tutorial on how to make the fancy backgrounds on posts. I searched a few times and couldn't find it.

You mean like this here?: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321178

That's a post that uses CSS code. You can find a tutorial about it riiight here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200899

Hope this helps! Welcome to the forums btw. C:

Queen Azura

Mistress of Midnight
    Years
  • Hello there Azura! Nice to see you here today.

And yeah, you've probably noticed just how diverse fandoms here on PC are, and going by what you mentioned I noticed you must be a fan of Touhou and My Little Pony. They do get their fair share of fans here, and hey love that Black Rock Shooter theme of yours too! That signature pic is really nice especially.

Well, I do hope you can stick around and if you need help you can always ask any staff member with the bolded usernames!

- Hikamaru

Hello! Thanks for letting me know about the bolded usernames thing. Are the colours for certain kinds of staff or something? Also, I didn't make the signature, but I am quite fond of it. Found it in the depths of the Internet a while back. ♥

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello! Thanks for letting me know about the bolded usernames thing. Are the colours for certain kinds of staff or something? Also, I didn't make the signature, but I am quite fond of it. Found it in the depths of the Internet a while back. ♥

Heya! You can take a look at the staff here~

There, you can pretty much see the colors that the staff are represented as! Moderators are the normal bolded blue who watch over specific sections, super moderators are a rank above who are pretty much global moderators who also take care of higher up matters, administrators are a rank above who can do all that I've listed, and also deal with more technical issues on the forums, annnd purple represents the head honcho(s) of the forum, basically. :3

Hope that makes sense! <33

Queen Azura

Mistress of Midnight
    Years
  • Heya! You can take a look at the staff here

There, you can pretty much see the colors that the staff are represented as! Moderators are the normal bolded blue who watch over specific sections, super moderators are a rank above who are pretty much global moderators who also take care of higher up matters, administrators are a rank above who can do all that I've listed, and also deal with more technical issues on the forums, annnd purple represents the head honcho(s) of the forum, basically. :3

Hope that makes sense! <33

Thank you for that! It does make a lot more sense now. ♪

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • From personal experience, the staff here on PC are the nicest people you'll ever meet. :) So, don't feel too intimidated or scared if have any questions or concerns. We welcome any input and all that!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hey, I just signed up here. ^^ I hope to make friends here and have a great experience!

Hiya Alpaca! Welcomeee to the community! :D We are all about Pokemon and so much more. With lots of things to do here such as writing, art, ROM hacking and so much more, there will definitely be something here that will capture your fancy. Making friends and having great experiences here is the very least of your worries, so make sure you stick around with us and have the time of your life!

Years
  • Hello ZombieAlpaca, and nice to meet you in here :) This place can be a good start on making friends, so I hope we will get along as well. Welcome to PC and have a great time :)

Hiya Alpaca! Welcomeee to the community! :D We are all about Pokemon and so much more. With lots of things to do here such as writing, art, ROM hacking and so much more, there will definitely be something here that will capture your fancy. Making friends and having great experiences here is the very least of your worries, so make sure you stick around with us and have the time of your life!

Thank you for the both of you. ^^ I already feel very welcomed and comfortable here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    SYOTOS

Looking for websites that off Pokemon Roms that are trustable.
    I already have looked at coolrom and have most of those but hacks like
    Victory Fire and adventure red I can't seem to come across.

Thanks.

Synerjee

Years
  • Looking for websites that off Pokemon Roms that are trustable.
    I already have looked at coolrom and have most of those but hacks like
    Victory Fire and adventure red I can't seem to come across.

Thanks.

Hey there FullBlitz, welcome to PC! If you're looking for ROM hacks, you've come to the right place! Here, many of our members have created great ROM hacks which I'm sure will exceed your expectations, so go ahead and check them out at the studio! If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to consult our friendly Moderators. Have an enjoyable stay!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Hello, I'm what the username says. I like buizels. Hehehe buizels. I will respect your opinion, even if it's wrong. (But I might argue if little if it's too wrong!) :)

Synerjee

Years
  • Hello, I'm what the username says. I like buizels. Hehehe buizels. I will respect your opinion, even if it's wrong. (But I might argue if little if it's too wrong!) :)

Hi there, PieinaBox :3 Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I agree that Buizel is pretty amazing. I've used it in my first playthrough of Pearl and has served me well as a powerful Floatzel. What made you like Buizel in the first place? c:

Anyways, have a fantastic time here and don't forget to ask around if you need anything!

Years
  • Hello, I'm what the username says. I like buizels. Hehehe buizels. I will respect your opinion, even if it's wrong. (But I might argue if little if it's too wrong!) :)

Buizel surely is a cutie, and I do love my Water-types. But hey, welcome to PC!

I may have never regularly used one on a main team but it's surely such a speedy attacker I can tell ya. Like my good fellow welcomer Autumn Reverie said above, is there any reason why you love Buizel? It's cute, but I also love how tough Ash's Buizel in the anime was portrayed as.

Well, I hope you have an awesome time here and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask Dragon or another staff member! Just look for the bold usernames which aren't too difficult to miss.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, to start off with, orange and blue are my favorite colors. When I saw it in the anime, (In the episode where there was a trade between Aipom and Buizel. Aipom is one of my favorites too. :P) it looked so adorable awesome. I've loved it ever since!

Thanks for the knowledge!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Buizel is my bf's favorite pokemon, and so is mine. Glad to see someone else who likes Buizel so much! Have you played with one in Pokemon Amie? It is SO ADORABLE oh my god. All in all, it is adorable in general <3

Welcome aboard, btw! Here's a pie in a box in honor of your arrival.

Spoiler:

Synerjee

Years
  • Hi there, i'm Draco. i'm new to this and i look forward to making new friends here.

Hiya Draco! A very warm welcome to the forums. Out community is filled with many, many wonderful people. I'm sure you'll have no trouble making new friends here! Do tell us more about your yourself and your interests? We'd like to get to know you better! As for any questions you may have, please do approach any of our friendly Moderators and they'll lend their best hand. Happy posting and seeya around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back