• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    I am a bit shy, and therefore not very good at introductions.
    Spoiler:

Sorry for being so bad at introducing myself, lol

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    [color=ff0ff]Its good to see you Dominik! Welcome to PC!! You don't need to feel shy here..all the people at here are nice and don't bite..just act normal and you'll be fine..have a great time!![/color]

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Mudkip rules! Everyone here loves pokemon, so come on aboard! It's okay to be shy around here, after all you're new here. Never fear though, because it's okay to be shy! Everyone has at some point, so just feel alive! You are so not bad at introducing and you showed an ordinary act of bravery. You were brave enough to make your own thread and introduced yourself to the world! So welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your stay here with us! Feel free to shout a VM if you're bored!

*I am not a vampire or werewolf, just a fourteen year old*

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    If you like to battle - I'm assuming Pokemon Battles - then you should join the Battle Server. It's a great place where a lot of members from PC like to battle online in a wide selection of different tiers like OU, UU, Random, Monotype, and so on and so forth. There are a lot of great users there as well who can teach you how to become a better battler if you are looking on how to improve yourself. I put the link in "Battle Server" if you want to go and check it out. You might see me on there as well from time to time.

All and all though welcome to the community! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone like myself with the blue usertitle or any other member of the community. We don't bite, we swear haha.

Years
    Hi there Dominik! Love the name there, especially with that extra bit of awesome your spelling of the name has. Is it anything to do with your culture by any chance?

As mentioned earlier, you'll love the Battling & Team Building board if competitive battling is your thing. There's some really helpful people over there who are skilled battlers themselves and you can also join in the discussions there as well. You can also visit our battle server, as elheroeoscuro mentioned in his post, I happen to be one of the active regulars around there so I hope to see you around there sometime! And nice to see another Mudkip fan around, he's my fave Hoenn starter and boy I can't wait to use him again when OR/AS come out! Mega Swampert is one heck of a badass and seems like it'll be a very strong Mega.

But I have to go for now, for the time being you can always ask anyone on staff if you need help. They aren't that hard to spot thanks to the bolded usernames, but anyone is always happy to lend a hand. Have fun Dominik and see ya okay?

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    [COLOR=ff0ff]Its good to see you Dominik! Welcome to PC!! You don't need to feel shy here..all the people at here are nice and don't bite..just act normal and you'll be fine..have a great time!![/COLOR]

Mudkip rules! Everyone here loves pokemon, so come on aboard! It's okay to be shy around here, after all you're new here. Never fear though, because it's okay to be shy! Everyone has at some point, so just feel alive! You are so not bad at introducing and you showed an ordinary act of bravery. You were brave enough to make your own thread and introduced yourself to the world! So welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your stay here with us! Feel free to shout a VM if you're bored!

*I am not a vampire or werewolf, just a fourteen year old*

Thank you guys, that really motivates me :)

If you like to battle - I'm assuming Pokemon Battles - then you should join the Battle Server. It's a great place where a lot of members from PC like to battle online in a wide selection of different tiers like OU, UU, Random, Monotype, and so on and so forth. There are a lot of great users there as well who can teach you how to become a better battler if you are looking on how to improve yourself. I put the link in "Battle Server" if you want to go and check it out. You might see me on there as well from time to time.

All and all though welcome to the community! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone like myself with the blue usertitle or any other member of the community. We don't bite, we swear haha.

Thanks for that, I'll be sure to check it out when I have the time :)

Hi there Dominik! Love the name there, especially with that extra bit of awesome your spelling of the name has. Is it anything to do with your culture by any chance?
    Hikamaru

Thanks :) If you mean the K in my name instead of a C (as in Dominik/Dominic), it's just normal in Poland, where I was born. And if you mean culture as in religion, yes, kind of. I was named afer a saint. (Christian religion)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, it's okay! It's good to have you with us, and welcome, welcome to the forums! <33

What sorts of video games other than Pokemon do you like playing? Ones from the Nintendo franchise? Because I do like playing games such as The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem! And others, but, those are the main ones, hehe. But yeah, I hope that we can see you around sometime, where we have plenty of topics about battling and video games! <33

So seeee ya around, and take care. C:

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Daw, it's okay! It's good to have you with us, and welcome, welcome to the forums! <33

What sorts of video games other than Pokemon do you like playing? Ones from the Nintendo franchise? Because I do like playing games such as The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem! And others, but, those are the main ones, hehe. But yeah, I hope that we can see you around sometime, where we have plenty of topics about battling and video games! <33

So seeee ya around, and take care. C:

I too love Legend of Zelda. I also like Mario games, especially Mariokart games, or just other racing games, and indie games.

Back