• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well i'm new :D

Years
    A great friend with even better facial hair led me here! His name be Slayr231 you guys may know him but more about me.

I love games although I have not played Pokemon since Yellow version still am a fan of the Pokemon but have not had a game-boy or DS in years :p Love all games except for the Sims...... soooo boring...... XD I also love reading but cant write at all or spell D:

any questions? I'm not shy ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Slayr! I definitely know him; he's a friend, haha. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity. I currently go by Endless here, but if you like, you're always free to refer to me as Ashley. Glad to meet you!

You haven't played Pokémon since Yellow version? Ah, that sucks. When you get the chance, you should definitely try picking yourself back up. Since then, the series has come a long way, and I'm more than sure that you'll be enjoying yourself more than before. I'd recommend you to start with either Gold, Silver, and Crystal or HeartGold and SoulSilver due to timeline reasons, and continue from there.

I hope you enjoy it here, dear. If you ever need assistance and whatnot, I'm always here to help; feel free to ring me a bell any time!

Years
    Sims is boring? It looks like a game I'd enjoy! XD; But then again I tend to like casual games like that where I take care of something, aha. Welcome to PC yes.

Slayr is an awesome guy so it's really sweet that you're friends with him. Good choice deciding to register since this place is for everyone regardless of how long it's been since you've played Pokemon.. can always discuss the older games you did play, right? n~n; Though I would be sad without a DS/3DS lol. Really good system.

Have an amazing time and be sure to stick around, HoBozBT.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mhm, Slayr is a pretty good mod as well, and we're happy to have him on the team! Got a great friend in him, for sure! But it's good too meet you pal, welcome to PC. :]

I used to love playing pokemon Yellow all the time, battlin' with Pikachu and all the starters! Wheee, it was so much fun! Mmm, but hopefully you'll be able to get a 3Ds soon, because it has nice games coming out for it!

Anywhoooo, enjoy your stay, and cheers to a good time. <33

Years
    Oh wow nice to see Slayr recommend PC to you! He's a really nice guy once one gets to know him, and he's doing such a great job looking over our literature community here. So, hello and welcome HoBozBT!

Like Sheep said, making the decision to join PC was a good one because we are very diverse for a Pokemon forum, and that's easily evident in the wide variety of topics and the diversity among the members themselves. And don't worry how long you've played Pokemon for, we have topics covering every generation out there so there's sure to be a board that catches your attention. I'm more into the newer Pokemon games but the classics still have a place in everyone's heart.

Well, we hope you stick around with us because it's always nice having people recommended to join via recommendation from existing members. I'll be seeing you around and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need assistance getting around! We won't bite you we promise.

- Hikamaru

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    See? Creating a thread for yourself wasn't so bad! And everyone is saying how great I am, so that's a neat plus too.

Just be sure to look around a lot, okay? The sections near the bottom of the main page is where all of the off-topic discussions are, so I think that's where you'll be most at home. It would be great to see you stick around!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    [color=ff0ff]Haha..you said sims is boring...it was my most favorite game other than pokemon..but different people have different interest right? Anyway, enjoy your stay and stick with us always ok (even if its sound painful, haha)..see you around!![/color]

Back