• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

Years
  • @Loki and Greiger - I'm thinking I might post what we have so far as a part one or something. That will bump us back up and this post is getting quite long.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Sure, I'm good with it. Just have Loki look over it first.

Years
  • Okay

@Greigs and Loki - Shall we continue with the second JP?

@Everyone Else - What are you guys up to? It isn't going to be long until chapter 3 now so I'm hoping you're nearly done.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Sure. I'm game to do the second one, I'll just be a bit busy here and there with studying for an exam, but that's it this week.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • I may just have to wing it... There's no way we'll be able to have the entire expedition done before ch. 3, especially since we haven't started. It can come up again later.

In short: I am writing a post to finish up Alex's ch. 2 now.

Years
  • If you guys want, I can actually make it an event for you in chapter four.
    So we can get the ball rolling again, and then return to your subplot then.

How does that sound?

Edit:

The shape was humanoid, in that it was bipedal and had two arms, but that was where the resemblance ended. It was evil incarnate, ready to devour anything that dared cross it. Alex could feel its hatred to anything living rolling off of it in waves; it had been, he determined, the source of his earlier discomfort. Now all he felt was pure, undiluted fear.

Props to DoS for that paragraph. Loved the descriptive language.

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Is it cool for me to jump in?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Welcome to the RP Darkhaven

Use the current chapter as a free chapter to introduce your character. You're also welcome to involve yourself in Event 4 by encountering a Wraith.

Years
  • There's a couple of little things to fix, I'll get back to you on them soon but after you fix those few things up you should be fine.

Edit:

Okay, firstly I think you've under-powered your ability a bit. You don't really need to include the fifteen second since you have enough limiting factors. In a combat situation against other Gifted, maintaining contact for fifteen seconds could be pretty much impossible so I recommend taking that bit out.

You talk about facial features and his complexion in personality. You need to move those things to his appearance section and then add a bit more detail to his personality.

I think I'll probably be able to accept you after that so consider the last spot reserved for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Ok so I have edited it a bit. I hope this is alright now.

Name: Tyler Wolfenden
    Nicknames: Ty

Appearance:
    Tyler has shortish black hair, he doesn't do anything fancy with it, hes just let's it grow. He is bang on 6 ft. Tyler is lean, has some upper body strength, but has no defined muscle. His wardrobe consists mainly of pants, in grey, navy blue and his favourite pair of blue denim jeans. He mostly wears long sleeved tops and always wears his grey button jacket. He also never forgets his dark brown satchel which has a few books, and his sketch pad, along with some trinkets he has collected. He likes to keep himself and his personal items neat and tidy. He is clean shaven and has no distinctive natural or unnatural facial features, just a beauty spot a few inches below his left eye. He has an olive skinned/tanned complection.

Personality:
    Tyler is shy at first, but once he gets comfortable, he can be somewhat of a sarcastic a-hole. He either jokes/flirts with people he is comfortable around or makes sarcastic comments to others without imposing too much.
    He loves his history. He tries to find the spare time to go to the library to find any new books on history both before and after the impact.
    Tyler also loves to draw sketches. He likes to sit in the park and draw some scenery, but he mainly likes to draw people he sees in the park. Tyler has lived with his dad his whole life, he never met his mother. The only thing he knows about her is that she is involved with the government.
    Tyler is an easy going person with drive. If he desires something, he will strive for it.
    He is intuitive and quick thinking, he can handle a stressful situation. He thrives under pressure. He doesn't like being alone, he always likes to be around people, a reason why he likes to sketch others and observe their habits

Gift:
    Tyler's power is Power Absorption. Tyler is able to temporarily draw power from another Gifted. The adopted power can last for a few hours. There is no certain time limit, it can be unpredictable, but the more he uses the same power, the more reliable the time length becomes.
    He must have physical contact with a Gifted for a 'power to be transferred'.
    He is only able to contain one power at a time and if he were to adopt a new power, the previous one would vanish. If Tyler tries to absorb another power before it fades, he will become a little fatigued.
    Tyler doesn't know he is a Gifted at this stage because he hasn't had any contact with a Gifted as of yet.

Weapons/Tools:
    At the moment, Tyler isn't the most capable fighter, he can only sustain few hits. He is highly coordinated and reasonably quick in return and is light footed.

Theme Song: Tubthumpig: Chumbawamba

Kirky

I will try to provide a sketch of my character when I have the time as I am a bit busy with work an am trying to finish a painting before a show.

Years
  • Alright, I think that's acceptable.
    Welcome to Fragmented (unless Naku posts with any issues but that never happens)

Use what's left of this chapter to right something of an introduction for your character, you're also welcome to join in the Wraith event if you feel you have time.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    "As the group of necromancers worked tirelessly to complete their task, The lead stated "The preparations are nearly complete, let us begin," The Necromancers gathered round in a circle, laid their hands on the ground, and chanted "Arise, Tyler, ARISE!!" the chanted for moments, until a bright light filled the room. As the light faded, the was a figure. The figure was a young teenage boy with brown hair. "The task, is complete."

Hellooo!

Sorry for my disappearance, but i have reappeared, as stated above. I may or may not get an outro of chap 2, but i will hopefully be more active. So yeh.

Years
  • Alright just another update

I'm pretty sure that there's only one more event and a prologue to finish writing up.
    Chapter Three is nearly upon us.

Sorry for the long wait!

Years
  • Chapter three is finished, I'm going to give everyone a few more days to get any more posts they want in, and then after that either myself or Naku will post the new chapter.

Back