• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • So I'll be taking a leave of absence from PC for a while. Not sure how long it will last. I might still hang around Skype sometimes, but I won't be in the chat.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Alright then, thanks for notifying us. We'll be waiting for your return; it's best that your character stays in the sidelines for the time being.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alright guys, we'll be starting the drill proper now. For those who don't want to read, we're doing a drill as a sort of punishment for last night's food fight. Even if you didn't participate in the food fight you still have to bear the punishment with everyone else. Anyone caught trying to get out of it or avoiding it will be punished, so keep that in mind. Now, for the drill everyone will be split into two teams. One team is the invader team and will try to get into the village by any way. The other team is the defender team and will do their best to keep out the invaders. This is a great chance to rp against each other and have a fun mock battle.

Now, the teams that have been suggested are as follows:

Team A: Tavhir, Alphus, Dean, (Faery?), and Zeru
    Team B: Gerrick, Punisher, Noah, Petrina, and Lilith

It's up to you all to decide which of the teams will be invaders or defenders. Also remember there are tons of GT NPCs around, so you can make up some guys as makeshift shields if need be. Do your best, and if you have any questions or concerns such as changing who is on which team then go ahead and either say something in the chat or say something here in the OOC.

And for this, just have plain old fun! :3

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey, guys; Roach, Greiger, TrueEpicness, Plumbum and SV, all the remaining members of this RP. Thank you all for staying true by the franchise for so long, despite after it taking so huge a hiatus - it's truly admirable, noble even. And I assure you, the desire some of you expressed for this to continue hasn't been met with a brick wall. If anything, it's kept me thinking that I should set aside my personal projects to resume this RP for the sake of everyone's fun. At the moment, I'm working on a relatively big post (or at least that is how I imagine it will turn out) that will either seal the RP away for another lengthy hiatus, or revive and keep it going at its normal pace. The fate of it falls to you, ultimately. Regardless, it's been a great pleasure RPing with you all, and also tending to the RP. I missed it some fierce.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Name: Aria Windseer
    Species: Espeon

Type Mastery: Psychic
    Nationality: Stygian, Shukahen Tribe

Appearance: You might think Aria looks like just any Espeon out there, but you'd be sadly mistaken. Aria's is too shiny, too sleek, and too fine to be mistaken for an ordinary Espeon. And those eyes! Too stunning, too alluring, too much of everything! And for the grandest events her clothing and decorations are like a dream! Aria believes herself to be so unique that she colors the jewel on her head a dazzling gold. Next to her, an ordinary Espeon looks like Trubbish. Along with that Aria has an incredibly important feature on her person. The crest of the Windseers which hangs from a collar around her neck. She also has a golden anklet around her front left leg.

Personality: You wouldn't be wrong by saying Aria was conceited. She does like to look at herself in the mirror and she does know she's beautiful. And it isn't as though she hasn't been told she was beautiful before-- by men and women she'll have you know. Aria is so confident in her looks that she'll use them to her advantage whenever she has the chance. It's perfect for manipulation and Aria is all too happy to manipulate.

Persuading someone to her side, getting information she needs, it's all perfect for her. Her love for playing people like a game has made her an excellent actress and she prides herself for being able to play any role. The innocent young woman, the damsel in distress, you name it, she knows it. But no matter what act she puts on, Aria is still a lady.

Aria prides herself on being the proper young lady she was meant to be. Still as much as she keeps herself together, Aria has a bit of a tempter and it's not hard for her to lose her prim and proper attitude. Insult her looks or get on her nerves and it could turn ugly. But don't get too worried about her public image right away though! Aria can catch herself quickly enough and go back to her much more flattering attitude. Keep in mind that setting herself straight makes her any less vengeful. Get on the wrong side of Aria and she'll make sure you're taken care of.

History: Aria was born the daughter of Hally Windseer in the Shukahen palace. As an Eeevee, Aria could remember distinctly her childhood being---as she'd describe it--perfect. Eating with silver spoons and being waited on by all sorts of servants...! Ah! Her birth couldn't have been anymore perfect! Any toy at her request, all the play times she could even dream of, and her times alone uninterrupted. Even her schooling was a dream. Schooling she loved only because... Ugh.

Before we get into that there was one thing in her childhood she could have done without. Lord Hally (a title he had the gall to keep) was a man she could have done without. Her father was a disgrace to the family, through and through. A fat Persian with dull fur, slovenly attire, and a lackluster jewel to top it all off. Aria did whatever she could not to be associated with the black sheep and there was no greater joy when he left for conferences. When her father was away, Aria was happily alone or learned from her uncle, Teneth. Those moments were the happiest and from her uncle, Aria felt, she learned things more useful than her father could teach her.

Under Lord Teneth's teachings she would learn to communicate, to empathize, and most importantly to fight. Nothing useless like the politics and contracts she'd have to listen to her father and his tutors drone on about. Not that her uncle didn't teach her about those things too, but his way had always been better. Learning from Teneth became something Aria would wait for eagerly throughout her day. It came even to the point that she would reject other tutors whenever they came around. Teneth was simply a more fit teacher, a more fit mentor, and a more fit father. He could produce the riches and luxury she longed for, unlike her father who was worthless when even compared to pickpockets and vagabonds. Through Teneth Aria would receive all she desired. It was through him that her pride and her shame was born. A niece was nothing to a daughter. Especially the niece born from a sham. It was since her evolution that Aria firmly decided to part from her father and cover his ugly red headpiece with gold and make it her own beautiful jewel.

After becoming an Espeon, Aria's education would naturally become more focused. She would not just learn how to attack, but also to kill with precision and cunning. Her Psychic ability would be honed to its fullest potential and then still moreso! Aria was confident that with Teneth she would become a true force to reckon with. As an assassin or an enforcer Aria would be outstanding. That idea was shattered at the advent of Hally's rebellion.

Separated from her uncle after Hally's ugly betrayal, Aria was in a way grief stricken. To see Hally, an already uncouth 'mon, steal an undeserved throne had been painful. For months, though, Aria kept her true feelings inside. She agreed with Hally testaments out loud, but hated him more in silence. The months that went by without a break from Hally made her bitter about him. The part of the loyal daughter would be better for her in the end, she thought. As much as she may have wanted to flee it would have been better to stay for that time. In her heart Aria had confidence that Teneth would prevail over Hally and give that wretched feline what he deserved, but as the months passed her confidence grew weak.

It was after Teneth met Hally and Aria to inform them that he would give up his claim. The idea that Teneth could lose to the 'mon she refused to call her father almost brought her to tears. It took the will of a thousand 'mon to stop herself from crying then. Teneth had been humble, an admirable trait for a noble like himself, but the revelation still hurt. In fact the revelation angered her. She had almost said she didn't want to speak to him alone when he made the request. But it was good fortune that she did.

Straight from her uncle's mouth Aria was given a mission: Eliminate Hally. In time Aria had developed a plan and had the bomb to do the job. It wasn't quite easy to put it into action. She was more than eager to kill Hally, but it was her mother she was worried about. It was on more than one occasion that she tried to hint to her mother to stay away from Hally, but the Vaporeon did not quite catch the idea. Once the day to enact her plan had come she had almost lost hope for her mother. The day of negotiations had come. Where Teneth, Hally, The Emperor Dareon, and the Trade Prince Achilles would decide what to do with Teneth's claim and Hally would die before any of it could come to fruition.

Aria hid the bomb under Hally's seat. One that would go off as soon as Hally lifted from his seat. There was praying that the Persian wouldn't stand, but Aria was confident that after years of living with him that Hally was to heavy to stand. It was after hours of negotiations (none of which Aria was interested in) that the meeting came to a close. All but Hally and Tiarra (Aria's mother) had made their way to leave. It was in those moments that Aria used the time to convince her mother to leave with her then. To eat, to spar, to use the restroom, anything! It seemed like nothing Aria could think up to get her mother to leave with her would work and after she was shooed away she had to come to terms with her mothers eventual death.

Aria never saw the explosion that claimed her parents lives, but the tears she wept then and for the weeks after had been reported for Hally, but in truth had only been for her mother. In the time after the explosion, Aria was happy to once again be reunited with her uncle, this time with the assurance that she wouldn't be separated again. It was here that she resumed her training for the next ten years.

Moves: Morning Sun, Attract, Dazzling Gleam, Substitute

Other: Aria has the synchronize ability.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    @Kikpanther thanks for applying! Aria Windseer is accepted! She'll sure prove a refreshing change as a character outside the Gold Tribe.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • Well now. I decide to stroll into the RP forum here and immediately find one which piques my interest. Without reading too far into the RP yet, I'm already imagining my own characters... >_<

I'm going to read all the ~200 posts in the RP before I post an application or two (neither will be a Scyther).

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi, KajiVenator, thanks for reading the RP! You have a vivid imagination (as shown in your PM) and maybe you'd make for a good addition to the RP. I'm waiting for your applications.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • Ask for applications and ye shall receive them. Meet Isak Mategu and Beryl Ibha (there is a lot of text here so I apologize if you are stuck reading for a long period of time. I tried to make them interesting. I will revise them as needed, but I really, really recommend reading the RP Sample before passing judgement):

Isak's Application

Spoiler:

Beryl's Application

Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

I just noticed this questionaire thing from June. I want to fill it out~

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

The Battle for Amoon

Map:
    Spoiler:

White: Amoon Village
    Red: Smaller Villages

Blue: Northern Entrance
    Black: Eastern Entrance
    Brown: Bridges

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You can put funny stuff in your thread titles, sure! But please also keep the name of the RP there so that it is identifiable.

Unless you actually run a RP about Greiger now, what do I know...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Good idea Adventure, there SHOULD be a rp about me! Thanks for that, now I have to go and make one that tells how awesome I am as a rper.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years
  • Is this open? Just in case I'll leave this here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    @RejectiontheHedgie thank you for your application. To answer your question, "is this open?", I personally don't open or close spots; I can appreciate a great character SU when it's submitted, so you're free to give it a shot. Your SU will have to be elaborate, and you'll also have to provide an adequate RP Sample. That being said, seeing as we already have eight people in the RP, I'll have to warn you that it will be difficult for me to accept you.

Back