• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your team?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    Just beat the E4 and am starting the Delta episode and here is a roll call of Pokémon I used up until now. Played Omega Ruby with a few different Pokémon that I either haven't used before or for quite a while.

Umbreon Lvl 65, Traded from Y at a very low level, 5iv, EV trained in def and sp def to make it a bit of a tank. My favourite Pokémon of them all and one that I wanted to be proper starter.

Leafeon Lvl 65, Traded from Y at very low level, 5iv. Was an addition to my team only because I needed a grass type and wanted to use a Poke I've never used before. Very quickly became the most important member of my team and just seems to take down many other Pokes I never thought it could.

Swampert Lvl 58, Starter Pokémon, I normally go for fire types as starters but as I had the special torchic that I used throughout my Y play through I decided to go for Mudkip as it's mega just looks awesome. A bit of a HM water slave but is always an important member of my team.

Gliscor Lvl 52, Traded from Y at a low level, 5iv. Gligar has always been one of my favourite Pokes so it was natural I wanted one in my team, did eventually trade back to Y to evolve to Gliscor so it could still be an important part of my team.

Ninetails Lvl 43, Traded from Y at a low level, 6iv, Drought. My first 6iv Poke I bred on Y so it was saved to use on my OR playthrough, was a very important member of my team to start off with but faded out in the later stages due to other additions that came in.

Arcanine Lvl 45, Traded from Y at a low level, 5iv. Came in for Ninetails for a bit as I had an Arcanine in my original R/B/Y play through many years ago. Was a very handy team member but again faded off because of other additions.

Linoone Lvl 40, caught at the beginning. Was captured and used as a HM slave, spends a lot of time boxed.

Lucario Lvl 62, Traded from Y at Lvl 40, 4iv, EV trained in Sp Att and HP. Another of my favourite Pokémon, traded it over as I decided I needed one! was used for breeding in Y and needed EV training and moves sorting. Become a very important member of my team and will carry on to be so.

Cinccino Lvl 65, Traded from Y at a low level, 5iv. I love this Pokémon, Technician, silk scarf and high attack power make Sing followed by Tail Slap a great combo. Took down the whole dragon team in the E4 single handed.

There are a couple of others I've used for short periods of time but mainly for HM's or they just haven't fitted in yet, Beedrill, Minun, Emolga, Latias, Lapras and a Treecko.

When I start my AS play through I will only use Pokes I can catch, just decided before I got these that I wanted to play the game with a team that are slightly different to the usual and will be ones that as new games come out can join me as trusty high level friends.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    3 gyms down, my team is:

Combusken (lvl 34)
    Lotad (lvl 33)
    Gardevoir (lvl 32)
    Skarmory (lvl 26)

I might end up dropping Lotad or Skarmory later though, unless I get the water stone soon to obtain Ludicolo.

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    I'm playing Alpha Sapphire. I'm about to challenge the Elite 4. My team for them:
    What's your team?
    : Botanical
    What's your team?
    : OWN-y Goaly
    What's your team?
    : al-Ifrit
    What's your team?
    : Purple Haze
    What's your team?
    : The Clawn
    And the final slot, I'm a little iffy on that. I have a Secret Agent(HM using) Latias right now.

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    My first clear consisted of

Swampert
    Lineoon
    Lolita Pikachu
    Giveaway Metagross
    Gardevoir
    Hetran

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • My initial teams used up until the end of Delta Episode:
    - Fong (Blaziken) w/ Mega Stone
    - Dora (Salamence) w/ Mega Stone
    - Buttercup (Roserade)
    - Leila (Milotic)
    - Thor (Manectric) w/ Mega Stone
    - Moon (Absol) w/ Mega Stone

The second team I'm developing right now
    - Typhlosion
    - Servine --> in training
    - Joy (Gardevoir) w/ Mega Stone
    - Jaws (Giveaway Sharpedo) w/ Mega Stone
    - Barbie (Buneary) w/ Mega Stone
    - Shock (Jolteon)

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • These brave warriors led me through the Delta Episode without ever losing a single battle. Their power never even led us close to losing. I caught most of them as soon as I could, but Mystus (Flygon) and Pixie (Ninetales) were caught right before the Primal Groudon thing. Trapinch just refused to show up for me and I forgot you could catch Vulpix in Hoenn.

What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I liked to switch up my team a lot throughout the story, but beating the Elite four my final team was Sceptile, Jolteon, Lampent, Latias, Linoone, and Altaria. I got Jolteon and Lampent from a friend at the very beginning of my journey so they grew since level 1. Jolteon ended up being the highest level @_@
    I switched up with Skitty, Pelliper, Gardevoir, and Shroomish.

Will_FFC

Umbreon Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2015
    My team at the moment, only just reached Dewford.

Pep(Poochyena)
    Lvl 14
    Ability: Run Away
    Thunder Fang, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

Buzze (Beautifly)
    Lvl 13
    Ability: Swarm
    Gust, String Shot, poison Sting, Absorb.

Gecko (Grovyle)
    Lvl 16
    Ability Overgrow
    Pound, Leer, Mega Drain, Quick Attack

Skitty
    Lvl 19
    Ability Cute Charm
    Fake Tears, Attract, Disarming Voice, Double Slap.

Currently looking for a Tentacool which would be a huge bonus for my team.

Years
  • Here's my team so far:

What's your team?

Titan [M]

What's your team?

Zeo [M]

What's your team?

Malika [F]

What's your team?

Yuki [F]

What's your team?

Metagross

What's your team?

Sora [F]

I'm hoping to pick up a Magnezone at some point, but I'm happy with the team right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    New team alert new team alert

So far Grovyle, Ralts, and Vulpix. They are here to stay. My other additions later on will be Wailord, Aggron, and Golurk.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    My team looks like this:
    - Groovyle (Dion) lvl. 28
    - Gardevoir (Maria) lvl. 30
    - Metang (event) lvl. 25
    - Manectric lvl. 26
    - Azumarill lvl. 26
    - Linoone (HM slave) lvl. 20

Still need to come up with nicknames for Manectric and Azumarill; I always forget that. xD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm looking around and seeing a whole lot of Treeckos and that makes me so happy, it's my favorite <3 Also it seems like a lot of us are using Hoenn-only Pokemon, I did that on purpose in my playthrough. Which Pokemon on your team was/is your "MVP" or go-to Pokemon?

AmadeusB

Bafford
    Years
  • My team:

Latios
    Greninja (love it)
    Sceptile
    Haxorus
    Beldum (Steve's Shiny :P)
    Azuril (I don't actually use it, just an HM Slave XD)

Years
  • I'm looking around and seeing a whole lot of Treeckos and that makes me so happy, it's my favorite <3 Also it seems like a lot of us are using Hoenn-only Pokemon, I did that on purpose in my playthrough. Which Pokemon on your team was/is your "MVP" or go-to Pokemon?

My MVP for catching Pokémon was Akira, my Mightyena. She could withstand a lot of hits while not unintentionally defeating the wild Pokémon. She was definitely my go-to Pokémon, if things went badly she always persevered for me.

For battles my MVP was most certainly Casimira, my Absol. With just one Swords Dance she was able to sweep most teams. Sadly though her defences were lacking and her speed was average, so she was out sped a lot. She had a lot of trouble at the League in particular, but she pulled through and even defeated Steven's Mega Metagross!

In the overworld of Eastern Hoenn, Scylla, my Sharpedo was definitely my MVP. She was able to take me everywhere I wanted, and rapidly too. In battles she was no weakling either, in fact it was thanks to her that I was able to defeat Glacia where all my Pokémon fell to Freeze-Dry and Blizzard, she came out on top.

In general, Shido, my Shiftry was well rounded in every area. He was my backup force, but he was fragile. While he was still a Nuzleaf he couldn't take any one hit without fainting, but he grew stronger. Once he evolved into Shiftry, he too became a force to be reckoned with, especially with his Leaf Storm.

My team were all my MVPs, I can't say it any other way. They all had their strengths and weaknesses, but they all covered for one another.

Years
  • My first team that I became champion with was:

Clyde the Sceptile Lvl. 64
    Andi the Manectric Lvl 56
    Wally the Gallade Lvl 57
    Irene the Skarmory Lvl 51
    Dave the Gyarados Lvl 47
    Shelly the Sandslash Lvl 55

My current team now is:

Liz the Muk Lvl 70
    Marco the Armaldo Lvl 70
    Jordan the Magneton Lvl 30
    Paul the Beedrill Lvl 64
    Wanita the Ludicolo Lvl 70
    Laura the Aggron Lvl 70

Jordan is my newest addition to the team and I'm getting it ready to evolve to a magnezone.

Years
  • Now I stopped to complete the Dex before the rematch against the Elite Four (don't judge me, I just want to), level 60~83:

Swampert (Woody)
    Mightyena (Ace BatHound)
    Breloom (IveteSangalo)
    Latias (Namie Amuro)
    Kyogre (Poseidon)
    Relicanth (Elege) w/ Yawn

Past members:

Grumpig (Harry Porco)
    Skarmory (Metal Tails) w/ Fly
    Wailord (Lady Gaga) w/ HMs

Years
  • Here's my Alpha Sapphire team right now:

What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?
    What's your team?

Their details here:

Swampert
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Torrent
    Item: None

Breloom
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Poison Heal

Camerupt
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Magma Armor
    Item: Quick Claw

Manectric
    Nature: Lax
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Item: Manectite

Gardevoir
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Trace

Altaria
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Natural Cure

As for genders, Swampert's the only male on the team. Everyone else is female.

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    This is gonna sound corny, but:
    Sceptile
    Swellow
    Torkoal
    Corphish
    Pikachu
    Glalie

I loved that team in the anime and I'm loving it in the game as well.

Back