• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event - Smash Bros: PC Edition (OOC - Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
I. Am. Bored.

I'm trying to reacquaint myself with my character. I haven't played her for more than a year... I think? And I won't be surprised if someone would think that my character is a "Big Bad," because she looks the part anyway. Snow Queen :)

Ahaha, glad it's not just me - the reacquainting thing, anyhoo. Funnily enough, in the original conception of my guy, he was the 'big bad'. He got better. He's just kind of shady now.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
So anyone want to create a joint post? We could have our characters arrive at the same place or something and work something out from there. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
The IC thread has been submitted and should be up soon. Once it is up you are free to start posting immediately, sign-ups will remain open for a week or so after the IC is posted and then either Magic or myself will close them. You will still be able to post in this thread for OOC discussion. Points will be displayed in the IC thread.

Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that I edited my original post and chose a character yesterday. d:

Years
@Geras There's no moon over Smash, but you have my permission to assume Yorick is at his top speed and strength since everyone else will be.

@Naku, you're in.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Character Name: Riley
Original Roleplay: Begin again.
Character Type: Pokemon

Original SU: Here

I believe I can make time for a smash Role play... I'll use my starter in my first RP. He has pretty well thought moves anyway >:3

Last edited:
Years
Character Name: Riley
Original Roleplay: Begin again.
Character Type: Pokemon

I believe I can make time for a smash Role play... I'll use my starter in my first RP. He has pretty well thought moves anyway >:3

I'll accept you but please add a link to Riley's original SU.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
@Geras There's no moon over Smash, but you have my permission to assume Yorick is at his top speed and strength since everyone else will be.

@Naku, you're in.
Everyone but my character! I devised her being weakened when away from her own universe as a balancing point :3

Oddball_

Years
I'm going to post a small bit about Riley contemplating his situation. Felt weird writing his POV, but perhaps through him I'll be able to divulge backstory and expand on his god complex like attitude.

Oh... also ended the post with something that could very well be a
CHALLENGER APROACHING!

Edit: I'm assuming as a Pokémon that can't speak in his original RP, he won't be able to here? Or is the island of Smash producing some magical telepathic field that might allow different challengers to communicate?

Years
Any pokemon that have not learned the English language in their original roleplay will not be able to speak English here. The main idea of this RP is that your characters don't change (unless for balancing) and compete as they are. Of course if Magic sees differently I'll be happy to change it.

Edit: Remember, there are other ways to communicate besides verbal language.

Edit Again:

Just to answer a question that has been raised about joint posting; the preferred method for joint posting is to use an etherpad or Google doc. PMing between two people is another effective method but it limits the number of people who can participate in any given post.

Last edited:

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
Just to answer a question that has been raised about joint posting; the preferred method for joint posting is to use an etherpad or Google doc. PMing between two people is another effective method but it limits the number of people who can participate in any given post.

Presumably this is the preferred method for battle posts as well?

Years
Presumably this is the preferred method for battle posts as well?

It is, doing battles through JPs makes it much easier for us to score and it flows better as well.
Sorry if this inconveniences you in any way.

Speaking of battle posts, Are there items in PC SMASH? If so, the watchers may turn any of my characters into assist trophies lol...

Unfortunately there are no items
Emblems are kind of like trophies though, right?

Oddball_

Years
Aww... no amazing Inferno Char trophy... lol it's okay I can see that being hard to input fairly... Maybe next time: 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back