• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • mafia in a gif:

IYVL9yd.gif

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • [Burn] Sphealo

It seems like Sphealo might be charmed by the Siren, which is why I've voting on her. Either that or she is the Siren. Either way, I'd rather get rid of one of the Siren's arsenal if the chance permit's, or get rid of the Siren's alliance permanently by cutting off the head. Still, this is going to suck if this is going to be a reoccurring thing where we're just chasing after the Siren as the person changes our sides one by one.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I started up the car engine and revved it a bit before driving off, newspaper in my lap and cigar between my fingers. With Lilith in town, I knew something was going to be in the news.

Wait, that doesn't sound lore-friendly - I can't imagine faeries and daemons driving cars and smoking. I was under the impression we were all living in trees or something. :P

Anyway!

I'm more inclined to think that it was a Mogwai/Vig attack and not the Siren (re: Sphealo anyway - I'm sure one of us is affected by the Siren, but I doubt it would be announced so blatantly by the GM like that) - the Siren "charms" people, and from the Day 2 post it sounded more like a murder attempt.

Actually, looking over the post again, it's possible Sphealo was attacked by Mogwai/Vig first, revived by MorallyIncorrect and then dragged off by the Siren? Seems like an awful lot to happen to one person in one night though lol. I don't know if I should be looking into the wording of the post too much, but it doesn't seem likely the Siren would try and recruit someone while there were so many people around. Nor would they have to drag someone off in the first place if they can charm people.

Just my interpretation of the Day 2 post - either way, of the two I am leaning towards Sphealo more than H.A.N. because the evidence against him seems pretty weak. He wasn't the only one eager to use the RNG system.

I'll give this more thought and cast my vote when I get home. I still have time, right?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If Sphealo does turn out to be a Havenite, you guys can lynch me. But if she is Hellspawn, or atleast charmed by the Siren, can the angel please save me.

#noregrets

I feel like you're trying really hard to kill yourself, which makes me inclined to not kill you. :| Clearly you have one of the secret roles, otherwise you wouldn't blatantly say "gimmepie, Sonata, and Fox are not Hellspawn" and literally keep repeating "kill me next".

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • inb4 gunner is bloody mary and wants us to kill her because she'll probably still win either way.

Bloody mary is always broken and I hope we don't actually have one this game. Pretty sure I would just quit, with vigilante the mafia and then mary on top of that we wouldn't last more than a couple of nights.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • inb4 gunner is bloody mary and wants us to kill her because she'll probably still win either way.

Bloody mary is always broken and I hope we don't actually have one this game. Pretty sure I would just quit, with vigilante the mafia and then mary on top of that we wouldn't last more than a couple of nights.

What is the role of Bloody Mary?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hint: The song of the Siren is certainly an enchanting tune. Stop the sound at its source, and what is there to listen to? A performer like that tends to avoid the silent avenue.

Day Two: Thirty Hours Remain

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What is the role of Bloody Mary?

A revenge killer. She's technically dead, but comes back every night to try and kill off all the members of whichever group killed her off in the first place. If mafia killed her, she'd win once all mafia were dead. If she was lynched then she'd win once she killed all of the angels/other members.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • A revenge killer. She's technically dead, but comes back every night to try and kill off all the members of whichever group killed her off in the first place. If mafia killed her, she'd win once all mafia were dead. If she was lynched then she'd win once she killed all of the angels/other members.

That's a pretty broken role in a game that I already find broken haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • That's a pretty broken role in a game that I already find broken haha.

Exactly why I'm hoping it's not in here haha. It's fun for whoever mary is because they don't have to worry about dying too soon so they can almost just beg to be lynched much like gunner is doing now. But for everyone else, it just plain sucks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hint: The song of the Siren is certainly an enchanting tune. Stop the sound at its source, and what is there to listen to? A performer like that tends to avoid the silent avenue.

Day Two: Thirty Hours Remain

Hint = someone who is very active in the thread?

Day Two = too effing long, gotta pick up the pace yall!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hint = someone who is very active in the thread?

Day Two = too effing long, gotta pick up the pace yall!

Haha, I might have done my math wrong on the time remaining. The fact that I posted it after midnight yesterday had me confused. TECHNICALLY I should have said six hours, not thirty. I added an extra day on accident. But now I feel like I'd be a dirty little liar if I ended it in three hours. ;o; gosh I'm terrible

If everyone feels that this day is ready to be wrapped up, though, I can go ahead and do so.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Haha, I might have done my math wrong on the time remaining. The fact that I posted it after midnight yesterday had me confused. TECHNICALLY I should have said six hours, not thirty. I added an extra day on accident. But now I feel like I'd be a dirty little liar if I ended it in three hours. ;o; gosh I'm terrible

If everyone feels that this day is ready to be wrapped up, though, I can go ahead and do so.

Can you tally our votes then and see who has not voted?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    holy cow, where did these 48 hours even go.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'll cast my vote before it's too late, [BURN] Sphealo
    I've been doing a crappy job of keeping up, I didn't realize there was even a recruiting role.

Years
  • I would burn gunner, but it feels like that's what she wants, so I'm going to [BURN] Sphealeo

I need to go back through this thread and catch up lol, I've missed a lot. :x

Back