• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I could improve PC...

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
  • I think we get along pretty well down here!, we're all bros here!. No need to roll over with those Panzers haha.

Archy please don't use the B word ever again, I'm sure you know what to say.
    Spoiler:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Changing the color of our postbit info so it'd match our usertitle/username/general theme.

Aesthetics, aesthetics.

this reminds me of that one conversation we had.. the one about if i could change the color of my join date and something else to blue, then my postbit would be perfect.

we'd be a hella rainbow on this forum.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    IKR. I'd just change my postbit info to pink or baby blue or something to match my current theme, it'd be awesome! :D

oh holy crap, that would be wicked cute.

that kind of update would definitely make us look even more spiffing. it reminds me of someone's idea i read once (Audy?) about allowing users to freely format their names.

that'd be nuts huh?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    ...Though I can already imagine that some other users would format their usernames with sparkles, which is pretty in itself. :<

coughAlexcoughshinyPokemoncough

really though, if i had the ability to format my name into any color ever i'd probably still keep it bolded steel blue. :I;

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Also, this is just a more of a wish than anything else, but I want to have rotating avatars like Harry. ;___; Would make avatar choosing so much easier.

that looks pretty! :D .. and omg if rotating avatars were a feature on PC i would be so happy.

that's what i want, actually. there's my input for this thread topic. :)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Exactly. Then I could use all of my 200+ avatars that I have without worries. ^_^

...Though I suppose that would be a tad extreme.

o_o can.. a rotating avatar even have 200 at one single time?

Alex-- come in Alex, do you read me. i need to know if this is possible.. for science.

Back