• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What gets you high?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    there are some songs that will automatically cause me to ascend into a higher plane of existence for however long they run. I try not to listen to 'em too much so as to not have the magic run out. music is crazy. some movies do this to me -- there are some shots in some movies that have actually made me pound my chest triumphantly while watching them. and I'm not even sure why. yeah.
    Not me.

I barrel through that song until it sounds like shit.

Bay

Years
    Music, driving at high speed, ice cream, hugs.

But, there's nothing better than entertaining people that I like, knowing that I made a friend laugh, or that I'm making him/her happy is the best thing ever.

The part concerning making a friend happy is a very good one. I believe many people want to be that kind of friend including myself. :) Music and ice cream are also what gives me the same feeling, haha.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Being with friends. Honestly, It's so fun to be with anyone that accepts you truly and laughs with you. Also my love life. It's not like I couldn't live without it but I already found my future woman

Sirfetch’d

Hearing my enemy's bones snap beneath my feet.

I'll have to make sure I am never your enemy then won't I ;(

As for what gets me high, just simply listening to music with all of the lights off. This is the most relaxing and euphoric thing ever for me.

Lucid

I'll have to make sure I am never your enemy then won't I ;(

As for what gets me high, just simply listening to music with all of the lights off. This is the most relaxing and euphoric thing ever for me.

I don't think you're doing drugs right.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    If slaphappy counts then I love staying up all night 2 or 3 or 4 nights in a row. The rush of energy that you feel like you have is amazing, even though you know if you lay down, sit down or just in general stop moving then you're going to die for at least 16 or 17 hours.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    just saying, I am so above everything right now that I'm at a loss for words... I wish I could stay this way because it's so stupidly nice

...I need to talk to my doctor lol

Most people don't get high over daily life though. Well, what brings the most happiness into your life? An SO? A great job? Maybe your family?

There are certain people who do this for me; and make me feel so happy and high. These are the kinds of people I bond with and become fiercely loyal to; no matter what. They don't necessarily have to reciprocate those feelings nor be a romantic partner, it can be a friend, an acquaintance or even just a crush.

Sometimes I do get high on life itself though; but things have to go pretty flawlessly for a decent period of time. Like long enough for me to notice and appreciate it; which can be months.

Sometimes I get into feeling high when I'm able to feel ~girly~ enough. Like really girly. It always makes my heart soar momentarily when people use feminine pronouns in reality. Like when they for a moment forget about who I am and just refer to me by how I present.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Experiencing a really good story can often have me feeling great for days. There's nothing I love morethan a great cast of characters going through a detailed plot. If it's all done well, I can watch/read/listen to the story a countless number of times without getting tired of it. It inspires me to make something like that.

Back