• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've never posted there because...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Off the top of my head, I know I've never made a post in Rom Hacking / Game Development, the Roundtable, and Roleplay Corner. I probably have 1 post in Fan Fiction & Writing. I'm not interested in exploring the section topics nor want to make those walls of text. :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I joined PC for ROM Hacking yet I never really posted in ROM Hacking. xD

I posted in Roundtable (back then it was called Discussions & Debates) like...once. And never came back because I was too freaking scared of the people arguing lmao. I don't think I'll go back haha.

Years
    I probably have not ventured into more than 50% of the forum...I originally joined with the intention of learning more about the Pokemon world and indulge myself after getting Pokemon X, but I diverged and instead became active in every other section besides the ones actually dedicated to the franchise.

I hermit in the off-topic discussions and culture ones for the most part since I probably would not know enough to sound knowledgeable in regards to Pokemon. If there isn't anything I could contribute, I tend to not post in those threads.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    The most significant of mine would be in Advance Generation section since I took a large pause with liking Pokemon at that stage and never played any of the GBA games to really contribute any conversation there.
    Another two places that's pretty high on the list would be Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building since I've never needed to go there. Roleplaying Corner is probably the last place I haven't touched. I tried roleplaying on another forum years ago and just couldn't get into it so RPing is not my thing tbh.

Anything in the ROM hack section I more or less lurk but haven't yet contributed anything (I think?)
    Game Dev is on the same boat, but I may post stuff since I'm diving more and more into that department.

pkmin3033

I'm quite a creative person, but I haven't posted in either the Roleplay Corner or Art & Design yet, even when I've had the motivation to do both. Partly because said motivation wanes quite frequently as I get writer's/artist's block, which is why I haven't posted any fanfics yet. Also partly because I don't think I'd fit in and would only end up making an idiot of myself in both sections.

I haven't posted in ROM Hacking either, but that's only because I don't have the knack for it, aha. I'm fairly comfortable in the sections I frequent - Video Games and here, with a little in Anime & Manga and the various Pokemon sections if a topic captures my interest - I guess~

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I don't even wanna get close to ROM hacking. All the bruhs out there are like -
    I've never posted there because...

Lets face it -
    You either joined PC to be a bruh or to be part of ROM hacking.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm...? I guess it has to be the RBYGSC section, Pokemon Anime section, Pokemon TCG, ROM Hacking & Game Development, Culture and Media, FF&W as well as The Roundtable.

A&D I would love to post there but I am too lazy lol.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think I've posted in all of the areas at least a few times. I think the areas I don't really touch are mainly Trading / Wifi, ROM hacking / Game Dev, and Roleplay.

The Wifi area because a few years ago when I was actually interested in trading and competitive battling, I didn't have the wifi to be able to do it. I can connect to wifi just fine nowadays, though. I've pondered getting more into that sorta thing.

Also never quite got into ROM hacking or Game Dev like I wanted to at one point, either. It's interesting, and I admire people's skills in both of them, but I don't have the time for it myself. I dabbled in it once when I was pretty new here.

Lastly, not touching the Roleplay or writing areas is really ironic, because I've done tons of both of those things over the years. I love to write and roleplay, I just don't do it on forums, haha.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    There are a lot of sections I haven't posted in. I have literally no interest in ROM hacking nor have I ever played a ROM hack so I've never posted there, and I don't think I've ever posted in the Roleplay area because that's not my thing either. I like debates and discussions but I don't think I've posted in the Round Table either actually, partially because I haven't had a lot of time recently to do proper research on subjects to form my own opinions and I don't want to just break the flow of the discussion if that makes sense?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ah you guys! ROM Hacking and Roleplaying are like /the/ best sections.

I stalk everywhere, but I don't post much in a few places.
    • I never really post in T&I, I'm not that knowledgeable in new technology, nor do I have much of an opinion on any of the conversations that go on. Sometimes I post my desktop picture though.
    • The Treehouse/its previous versions don't interest me much.
    • The older gaming sections, I haven't played RBY for over a decade so no real need to discuss!

Years
    g-guys you dont have to be a rom hacker to play rom hacks and post your thoughts ):

Anyway I tend to lurk most sections, although Anime & Manga and Culture & Media tend not to interest me only because I get my fill for that kind of stuff elsewhere.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    oh man prolly that anime board. Anime just makes me feel weird man. I know it isn't harmful and whatnot but sometimes it just doesn't seem healthy man, at least the quality of the shows I've seen to me don't rationalize all the mania around it. But, you do you boo boo

I enjoying reading topics in The Round Table -- for entertainment -- but I learned pretty quickly not to post there lol. That place is a festering purge of expression. Everyone is too busy showing off their intellectual penises for any sort of debate to really catch fire. I mean most of the topics there are dead before they get to 20 posts.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The obvious answer to this is not having interest in that section.

I like answering casual questions, I like talking about music, I like debating on occasion, I like posting feedback and suggestions. That's the extent of my interest in the forums.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm not planning on posting on the Roleplay corner and the fanfiction places anytime soon. Just not my thing. Or the anime section too, I no longer like anime. I think the only sections I post in now are the rom hacking ones, haha

Back