• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    So do you still maintain you are the Seer Ascendant?
    I am the Seer Ascendant.
    Attempting to change my role claim would be illogical at this point...but it's my role, so there's not really much claiming to be done.
    My only question is what was Sonata's real role and why did he claim Seer Ascendant?
    If he really was Seer Ascendant, then that would mean we can have two of the same role, which could be a serious problem in future

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Some games do allow multiple of the same role, but I still think Sonata was the Apprentice and confused. But idk.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Spoodergurl is back!

So hey guys... I'm back :3 I knew you guys can't live without me :P Anyways, what has happened to me, well, another me from a different period decided to return me to the overworld, and dropped me off somewhere where the envoy found me, and the rest is history I guess :P

Well okay let's get this show on the road peeps, you guys need me, and it looks like everything is going sour very fast... Not that Spoodergurl can't handle ;)​

Okay exposition aside, here is what I saw on the post. Looking at the first part, The werecat's role is apparently some sort of lycan recruiter. Possibly they can make people turn into Marked men, I'm not sure on that, but I feel that the werecat and the cultist both recruited each other. If that's the case, then we have a major problem. Also, the cultist is female. So we can narrow that search down.

Next, witch used the revival potion to Aiden, so that means Aiden is pure innocent.

Jupiter was weresnaked. What makes me think is that Jupiter might be the hunter, considering the hunter was stopped halfway through, meaning he was blocked. And there are no other roles that blocks a person, other than the alchemist.

I'll try to dig the post a bit more, but this is what I found the most part.

Years
    Spoodergurl is back!

So hey guys... I'm back :3 I knew you guys can't live without me :P Anyways, what has happened to me, well, another me from a different period decided to return me to the overworld, and dropped me off somewhere where the envoy found me, and the rest is history I guess :P

Well okay let's get this show on the road peeps, you guys need me, and it looks like everything is going sour very fast... Not that Spoodergurl can't handle ;)​

Okay exposition aside, here is what I saw on the post. Looking at the first part, The werecat's role is apparently some sort of lycan recruiter. Possibly they can make people turn into Marked men, I'm not sure on that, but I feel that the werecat and the cultist both recruited each other. If that's the case, then we have a major problem. Also, the cultist is female. So we can narrow that search down.

Next, witch used the revival potion to Aiden, so that means Aiden is pure innocent.

Jupiter was weresnaked. What makes me think is that Jupiter might be the hunter, considering the hunter was stopped halfway through, meaning he was blocked. And there are no other roles that blocks a person, other than the alchemist.

I'll try to dig the post a bit more, but this is what I found the most part.

I agree with all of these things.
    It seems to me that someone needs to try and keep our friend Jupiter alive whilst we hunt through to find which of these ladies is the cultist. In the mean time I still find Shak to be quite suspicious after all that during the previous day phase.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm...

*sets gender to male*

Seriously, going by gender basis is a ridiculous idea. It's easily manipulated if no one knows everyone's genders. Although pretty sure most of you know I'm a gal anyway.

Salzorrah

Years
    Let's assume we are talking about genders in Naku's perspective, so let's think who does look female in Naku's eyes.

Here are the probable females in the list. If you can add more females here, we can collectively guess which person is the cultist.

Ash
    arachnidsGrip
    Nagi
    Melody
    Infinite
    no
    Candy

It's a close call to be quite honest... I personally think I'm not the cultist on the grounds that the role existed when the game started, and it would be farfetched to get that role when I came back in the game... I'll let you guys be the judge on that one, but I personally think either Tara, Chura, or Juno could be our cultist... I don't have any evidence against them, and I'm just following my gut feeling...

Years
    Let's assume we are talking about genders in Naku's perspective, so let's think who does look female in Naku's eyes.

Here are the probable females in the list. If you can add more females here, we can collectively guess which person is the cultist.

Ash
    arachnidsGrip
    Nagi
    Melody
    Infinite
    no
    Candy

It's a close call to be quite honest... I personally think I'm not the cultist on the grounds that the role existed when the game started, and it would be farfetched to get that role when I came back in the game... I'll let you guys be the judge on that one, but I personally think either Tara, Chura, or Juno could be our cultist... I don't have any evidence against them, and I'm just following my gut feeling...

Why not Melody, Candy or Nagi?
    They have done no less to be suspicious than the others have if you ask me.

Salzorrah

Years
    Again, as I said, I'm just following my gut on that... There really isnt a basis on why I chose them in favor of the others. I do agree with you that we have an equal chance on being the cultist. I'm just voicing my opinion on that...

Years
    Again, as I said, I'm just following my gut on that... There really isnt a basis on why I chose them in favor of the others. I do agree with you that we have an equal chance on being the cultist. I'm just voicing my opinion on that...

That does seem fair.
    I'm not sure on any of them just yet, I think it's best that we watch for clues for the time being.

I am willing to concede though, that it is very doubtful that you're the cultist since you were a vanilla at the beginning of the game, the cultist also having been around for that time.

Right now I want people to consider Shak more. I'm not saying without a doubt that he's guilty however it seems really strange that he was so desperate to kill off Sonata, who seems to have been telling the truth.

Salzorrah

Years
    What was happening during that time was an anomaly.

Both of their deaths were weird... Naku tends to post their role if it was a neutral role... If Sonata was the warlock, it would have been stated that he is one. But no... Ugh this is making my head turn.

Years
    What was happening during that time was an anomaly.

Both of their deaths were weird... Naku tends to post their role if it was a neutral role... If Sonata was the warlock, it would have been stated that he is one. But no... Ugh this is making my head turn.

As I said before, I am of the opinion that Sonata was truly the seer ascendant and that the warlock merely predicted he would die. That's why I'm suspicious of Shak, because I doubt there'd be too SA's for the sake of balancing and Sonata turned out innocent which suggests he was telling the truth.

We can say from experience that Naku tends to make unaligned roles appear s unsigned roles upon death, so I'm pretty we can rule out Sonata being any kind of unaligned role.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    if Naku has made unaligned roles known before, i agree we can be sure that Sonata was not the Warlock then. in that case that it should be a safe bet to lynch Shak, no? it would be very unlikely to have two seer ascendants indeed.

as for the issue of the blasphemer cultist and the werecat... since they tried to recruit each other, are they now on the same team, so the group of cultists and werewolves now joined together? that would mean we're up against a huge group of evils now :/ and can they all talk amongst each other?
    can the cultists even talk amongst each other in the first place or does the cult leader just take people's night actions?

Yukari

Honestly I'm really upset with just how poorly we've been doing so far.

Let me make one thing clear: We really shouldn't lynch shak.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    No, I don't think Shak would be the warlock. The whole discussion wouldn't have happened if Sonata didn't reveal his role, having a straight aim planned for Sonata would be to coincidental.

Yukari

I do have some information, however I want to wait before I reveal it. But I'll say I'm pretty sure that Shak is heavenite at this point.

In addition, considering that Shak, Sonata, and Sopheria were under the most suspicion the previous day phase I'm willing to bet that the Warlock guessed that Shak would be burned this phase.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
    I do have some information, but I want to wait before I reveal it. But I'll say I'm pretty sure that Shak is heavenite at this point.

In addition, considering that Shak, Sonata, and Sopheria were under the most suspicion the previous day phase I'm willing to bet that the Warlock guessed that Shak would be burned this phase.

I'm gonna trust you on this one Orpheus. Promise to me you'll join with me on getting the bad guys this game...

Wait... this may sound completely weird but WHAT IF THE MAN THAT WAS WITH ME IS THE WARLOCK?

This is a stretch, but think about it. Someone must have gotten that amulet right? It should have been mentioned that the amulet was stolen or something but it didn't... And the person who took the amulet was the man who overridden Zami's order. If that is the case, we should look for the identity of this man. People say it was Blurryface but I think that would be a stretch since they just joined the game, right?

And note, this is the first time an amulet was mentioned. That means he has 1/3 gotten. Guys, we need to get this man pronto.

Salzorrah

Years
    GUYS GUYS GUYS

I HAVE CRACKED THE HINTS. i think.

My theory is true, that the man who was bossing Zami around, and who was with me is the Warlock, and I can prove it, and the identity of him/her.

Exhibit A

Hint: Night is dark but hindsight is 20/20. Look back on last night to see the true colors.

Jade said that hindsight is like "ahh I knew it all along" feeling. Well, last night, Zami felt something is amiss with that guy, and isn't it weird that he took the amulet, and no one stole it? If the warlock was there, he should have stolen it from him, but no. And true colors? There IS something shady about that guy. Why was he bossing around Zami? And with his power, he could have wanted to kill Sonata, to get that free kill, and made it so.

Exhibit B

Daemons are easier to identify than casters.

Now, both of these hints are related to the Warlock. This proves the identity of the Warlock. The daemons were honey, Orpheus, Juno, GreenFlame, Sphealo, and if you want to get real technical, me. Now, I trust Orpheus that he isnt the Warlock, honey isn't in the game, and that would leave GreenFlame aka Cosmic, Juno aka no, and Sphealo aka Blurryface. (oh and me)

Out of those three (or four) suspects, Blurryface seems to be leading as our warlock candidate. She was the only one MENTIONED in that night post (along with me) but what would determine is the dialogue. The post has given me a separate entity. It was acknowledged that I'm not the man. What's weird is that Blurryface wasn't told in the dialogue EVER. It implies that Blurryface IS the man, and by that logic, BLURRYFACE IS THE WARLOCK...

Phew, this almost sounds like I'm doing research on who the Purple Guy is in FNAF... haha... But hey, that's just a theory... A FAERIE THEORY! Thanks for watching listening.

Back