• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    If the warlock really wasn't Sonata (which I still find really weird), but got the amulet by killing him, the warlock is probably one of below people.

Sonata voters:
    Shak
    Sopheria
    Fantome
    Ice
    Netto Azure
    gio7sm
    no
    Charlie Brown

EDIT: Got ninja'd hard.
    How can Blurryface be the warlock at all? She just joined, meaning she didn't have an opportunity to guess the next death and therefore couldn't have gotten the amulet.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Spoiler:

Omg, thank you for the game theorists reference ;)

I do find it odd that other than Blurryface being added he wasn't mentioned at all in the post. I was originally thinking that he was the person with you, but we've been saying the bossy carriage guy is more of an NPC. unless we can determine that Blurryface is the guy from the carriage, I'm hesitant to pin it on him..
    I do trust you and Orpheus that Shak isn't the warlock though, seeing as in the previous day he was willing to give himself up as a lynch if Sonata wasn't an evil role. How could the warlock win if they died the next day? And seeing as this was the first mention of an amulet, we can assume they only have 1? The previous day's happenings could possibly be playing into the warlock's favor if we end up voting for Shak, since that's the most likely candidate. *Note* this isn't me defending Shak, just not wanting the warlock to get another amulet..

aG if you saw my previous post, I am also wondering if the carriage man is someone we can trust, but honestly think it's an NPC that we can't take action against.. Naku, are we able to interact with the carriage man during the day phase or is he reserved for just the day/night posts?

EDIT: Naku ninja'd me with a cryptic clue, which I'm interpreting as the fire didn't reveal the warlock... Sonata very well could have been warlock holding an amulet...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Three hints, I'm out

Naku, are we able to interact with the carriage man during the day phase or is he reserved for just the day/night posts?

Well narrative personas only appear during the day/night posts, but that doesn't mean they can't be a person here . . . or that they are.

Whoever said you couldn't take action against an NPC? Hmm? Hmmmmm? Haha

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Another theory I kinda thought about is other than Blurryface, GreenFlame would be another fit.

Hint 1 and 3 fit with the theme of colors and the mention of the fire, plus he was Lilith (aka Head Daemon) in F&D. Also in the night post, the man mentioned Lilith. It could be another possibility. Plus, his new name, Cosmic, has something to do with night. I don't know why but I feel it's either of the two now.

God, this is turning into a Shak v Sonata round again ;;

I'm out also... Overanalyzing these posts made my brain hurt.

EDIT: For now, since Nakuzami did kinda allowed NPC kills, [kill] Naku

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    EDIT: Naku ninja'd me with a cryptic clue, which I'm interpreting as the fire didn't reveal the warlock... Sonata very well could have been warlock holding an amulet...

That's what I got from it too. In the context of the story, the color of the flames are what we use to determine the alignments of those we burn, right? I think what he is saying here might be that the reveals can be a bit misleading and it's possible for Sonata to be unaligned despite being revealed Havenite? The thing about that is in Faes & Daes, unaligned roles were revealed exactly as who they were, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That would make sense with the "hindsight is 20/20" hint too though, because he dropped that amulet in the night phase and prior to that a couple people were already thinking he's the Warlock. Not sure how the other hint ties in yet though.

If I'm wrong again Sonata's probably rolling in his grave rn

Whoever said you couldn't take action against an NPC? Hmm? Hmmmmm? Haha

Well alright then

[Burn] Carriageman he's obviously up to something bad

Yukari

God dammit people get their genders right.

...Okay with that off my chest I am pretty sure that Shak is a heavenite and that aG is a heavenite. Since Juno was silenced I'm pretty sure that she's innocent. Blurryface just joined the game so I'm not inclined to believe that she's the Warlock (Though it is possible I guess) since she didn't have the change to guess.

...But if the Warlock is one of the Daemons from the previous game then it seems most likely that it's Cosmic. To me at least.

Anyway [burn] Nakuzami since it's clear that the GM is evil.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I'm convinced now Sonata was the warlock. The flames could only tell if the person was a werebeast and the warlock clearly isn't. Therefore I consider Shak to be the real Seer Ascendant.

Yukari

I'm sure that Shak is the Seer Ascendant.

And I buy that Sonata was the Warlock. Based on Nakuzami's riddle and that he dropped an amulet when he died.

All these colors border on the truth, but a fire can show only so much.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Well I think Naku means that the enchanted flames can only show so much in regards to alignments.

Considering that back at F&D our group of unaffiliates had revealed their roles while discussing in the day phase, so at that point it wouldn't make sense to hide it in the phase post anymore. Obviously, aside from the Mogwai 'cause you should definitely not reveal your serial-killer-esque role, but Mogwai was revealed as Mogwai anyway. Although, none of their roles are something like the Warlock's, and they're more like the Cultist and a Serial Killer (how is there no Serial Killer, Naku? D:). Duly note that the Warlock is just a regular person/elf/caster/whatever who likes to gamble with fate. They don't have any other characteristics aside from that. Plus, I'm pretty sure if any of the other unaffiliates aside from the siblings are killed, they'll be immediately revealed since they're all technically our enemies.

At the very least if Sonata really is the Warlock then it'll still make sense if he appears as a Havenite since the Warlock sounds like an Executioner albeit has to do it thrice and can choose their victims, but aside from that holds no more power or characteristics than a mere elf.

This is just my opinion in regards to the enchanted flames.

Also 4 hours of sleep later you guys made a page of discussion what

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    :/ I'm still not convinced that Sonata is the Warlock.
    I don't understand why Neutrals would show up as Havenites. If they do, then that makes it even harder to guess which roles we've lost.
    Lycan's really have their pick in terms of faking a role

Back