• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Newbie

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    So, um, hello. I'm a new member to this site. I believe the abbreviation I've seen used is...PC? I am not, however, new to Pokemon. I've been playing since Black and White came out. Actually, White was my first game. I have role-played Pokemon before, I watch the anime, read the manga, play the games, and read and write fanfictions. All about Pokemon. I am the largest Pokenerd of my family, friends, school...just general area. So once again, just, um, hello! I hope I can find a great place to fit in on this site and have lots of fun doing so.

Years
    Hello there Rain, and welcome aboard I guess.

The Roleplay Theatre is definitely the best place for all roleplaying needs, and they just welcomed a new moderator on board so do make him feel proud, along with the other two who are already there. But on the other side of things, Fan Fiction & Writing as well as the Pokemon sections will also be worth visiting based on what else you like, so getting bored would be pretty difficult with that variety.

Either way, best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy everything about this community. Don't hesitate to ask any fellow members if you need assistance!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, hiya! I hope that you're enjoying the games. Welcome to the forums! I watch the pokemon anime and play the games too. Also own a couple of editions of the pokemon manga! But yeah, you can check out any board that you like, and you know, we're always happy to see a new face here! Don't be shy on talking and chatting with people. You can even leave me a VM anytime you want to chat, and I'll be happy to oblige you as a new friend! Until then, lovely times to you friend, and have a fantastic time~ <33

Years
    Hi Rain! We're all Pokenerds here, no worries. ;P I've been into it since Red and Blue in 1999 so it's been a long time.. keeps getting better. <3 Hope you'll enjoy PC and will find plenty to discuss! Probably won't have a problem since we're such a big community.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hello rain and welcome to pc! it seems you like to do lots of things and there's a lot of sections in the forum you check out. i would check out fanfic, roleplaying, and the general pokemon section. let me know if you need any help with anything or just a friend, drop a vm.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Aayyee, Rain! Well, I do not know if you are a PokeFan, but hey, you are a PokeNerd!

Welcome to PC Rain! Fun stuffs, more posts you needed to know, and Celebration! If you need friends, feel free to PM me!

Back