• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to forums, Veteran to Pokemon

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
    Hey everybody. I've been playing Pokemon since the release of Red and Blue so I am a nice fan. Unfortunately, I'm the biggest fan of all my friends so I rarely have anybody to pay with, hence why I am here. I'm just looking to make some friends, better my meta game, and most importantly, to have fun! :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Nice thread title haha
    Welcome to the forums ste!
    First question do u have a nickname you'd prefer us to call you it may make it easier unless you prefer ste :)
    Lol same I am probably the biggest fan in my friend group so I know how that feel and ik you will definitely enjoy it here chatting with people about well Pokemon haha
    Like Kenchiin said you will probably like that section and hey we also have a battle server for all members so that may interest you to so feel free to check that out!
    And lastly welcome again and if you have any questions or wanna chat you can feel free to VM me :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello Ste182 and welcome to PC, I'm the only pokemon fan around here that I know if, but if your looking to have more pokemon fun and make new friends you have come to the right spot, hope to see you around the forums some times, so do enjoy your self.

Ste182

Years
    Thank you everybody! If anybody wants my friend to trade or battle with non competitive teams at all PM me. I'm in the process of building competitive teams

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Wasn't Red and Blue fun?! But yeah, I know the feeling; I was the kid who played pokemon growing up, but fortunately I had good friends who was into the series too, so I played with them! At any rate, you're surrounded by new and good friends here who play Pokemon too, so, you'll be able to discuss the franchise with the rest of us! Good to have you, and I'm always available for VMs or PMs; have a great time~ <33

Ste182

Years
    So far most of the forums haven't replied yet except for this one lol

Years
    Hey man. Welcome to PC! I'm glad that you've had a positive experience so far here!

I definitely know the feeling of being the only one in your group of friends that plays Pokemon. It's like disappointing, but what can ya do right? You're a pretty seasoned Pokemon trainer from what I can tell. I first started in gen 4 with Pokemon Pearl and from there I've expanded to the other Pokemon games like the spinoffs.

But yeah, if you're looking for friends then this is the place to be! :)

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Hey Stephen (Curry oohhh!)! You have been fan for years now!? That is amazing!

Welcome to PC! A great forum with spices, and herbs that will make it more tastier! If you need friends, I am here!

Again, welcome!

Ste182

Years
    Does anybody here have a normal Friend Safari with ditto? Please PM me

Back