• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'sup

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    hey-oh, guys !! i finally got the courage to actually make an account since omfg i've known this place for a while and never really... you know. actually signing up & stuff

so yeah, i'm diogo - a 20 year old from portugal who has been playing pokemon since pretty much forever, even though that i suck at competitive mainly because i got into it too late & i don't get all the time in the world to practice & stuff ?? you know, university & all. but i do play a lot, though. even though i'm more into romhacks now than actually playing them trve series if you catch my drift B) ok mainly the reason why i got here was to express my love for some of the romhacks here k i'm trash

so, besides pokemon i'm really into TONS of other games, like, its my life can't you tell - but basically it's either jrpgs OR bethesda games OR indies. B)) i'm also a huge cinema & music nerd, sci-fi/historic/period drama nerd, talk asoiaf to me & i'll love you, etc = getting movie/music recs because i'm bad at everything else tbh

so yeah i hope to meet some c00l p33ps here & who knows... maybe start my own romhack huh B))))) probs not but let me dream

laterzzzz

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Diogo! From one c00l p33p to another, welcome to PC! I can tell you're going to fit in just fine and meet heaps of cool people here :D

Haha I completely relate to you re: competitive battling. I'd like to get into it but I'm really bad at it and don't have the time or patience to learn and practice it lol. But oh well, I'm content using my not-so-competitively-oriented Pokemon :P

Definitely check out the Culture & Media and Video Games sections, you'll definitely meet a lot of cool people there who share your interests in gaming and cinema/music! What music are you into btw? (:

Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to message me if you need any help or just want to chat!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heyheyheeey. No worries, what matters is that you took the time to be with us, and I'm really thankful for it! Welcome to the forums good friend; you can call me, Dragon! Bu tyeah, like yourself, there are many others who are into the ROM Hacks here, so you can check them out in their own respective sections whenever you'd like!

And yes, there are tools and resources available for you in case you're interested on starting your hack. But I do hope you'll check out what PC has to offer you entirely! Enjoy your stay, and I'm always here if you ever need anything on the forums. Until then, see ya' later~!

Years
    Awesome to meet you, Diogo and nice to meet you!

So, a ROM hacker? The others already mentioned the ROM Hacking section so do go look around there if you haven't done so already and with all the great resources and tools on hand you'll definitely have fun creating a quality hack, under the guidance of the best in the business.

I might catch up on you to check on progress and stuff, but for now I wish you best of luck and uh, enjoy your time with us.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey welcome to the forums!
    And same after a year of going around the forums as a guest finally made a account in 2013 and I'm happy I did!
    And you will love the rom hacks here! (That's actually why I originally joined) there's a lot and you can comment and download and express your love for them ahah all you want.
    So welcome again if you got a question you can feel free to VM me and I hope to see you around the room hacking community :)

Oh man it's definitely not too late. A lot of battlers actually got into battling in the 5th and 6th generations and I didn't even start learning about IVs/EVs until way late into Unova so I'm somewhat new, too. Glad it wasn't hard at all to pick up. Awesomepossum to meet you and welcome, Diogo. :D

Have any examples of Indie games you like? I've a huge love for those too but have barely played any at all. I'm a failure.

Back