• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

Ribbons

Exploration Team Leader
    Years
    Greetings, fellow Pokemon fans! I'm Ribbons, a 15 year old non-binary person (they/them) who likes to have a good time. :pink_boogie:

I primarily joined this place in order to set up my Pokemon RP, a project that I've been putting on various forums and trying to get off the ground for around 2 years! However, I have hope that here I'll find a great group of writers who are willing to help me bring my vision to life. :pink_nod:

However, I'm not just here to RP - I love Pokemon in general, and I'm always looking for folks who will talk about it with me. My favorite generations are 3, 4, and 5, and I also have a particular adoration for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. My 3 favorite Pokemon are Quagsire, Breloom, and Sylveon (not necessarily in that order).

Sooooo, that's about it! I hope you're all having a lovely day, and I hope to see you soon in-character or in a fun discussion!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Woo good times! Party!
    Lol anyways welcome Ribbons! Nice name btw ;)
    You'll love our RP section though its quite active and there's a lot of friendly people there :D

I've never used Quagsire but the smile is adoringly cute haah I love Sylveon it's cute and powerful and breloom needs no description he's just awesome haha

But anyways welcome I think you'll enjoy it here and I hope to see you around too oh and if u ever wanna chat or have a question I'm always on so feel free to VM or pm me :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hi Ribbons! Welcome to PC!

An RP that's been 2 years in the works?? I'm sure it will be awesome! You should check out our Roleplay Theatre (if you haven't already haha), there's plenty of guides and templates and super talented RPers there that will surely be helpful for you getting your roleplay going. Like Sheep said, it'd be really cool if PC could be the place where it finally takes off.

Hope to see you around~

Ribbons

Exploration Team Leader
    Years
    Well, 2 years on and off, anyway. I put it up on Serebii Forums originally, where it was going just fine until half of the participants mysteriously disappeared... Then, I put it on several more sites, but it never got enough sign-ups to begin. Hopefully there will be more interest now - it's been about a year since I tried putting it somewhere, and I'm itching to get it going! Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

Years
    This is a couple 'o days late, but I adore your name. ;u; I really hope your role-play works out and that you have a wonderful time here. We seem to have a lot of great writers from where I've lurked, so I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open interest 'n arms! Hope to see you around!

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Haihai Ribbons! Beautiful name. It is very nice to meet you, the name is Lapis. ^_^ I'm sure you'll love RPing here and I do hope you have a wonderful time. See you around, dear. ^-^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, well, I hope your RP goes well! There are many wonderful RPers here who would love it; just have confidence and you'll do great! As always, we have our many pokemon boards too, so you're more than welcome to join in any discussion you like! But still, welcome! It's very great meeting you~

I hope you'll have a lovely day too! If there's any questions you have at all, don't be shy contacting me. We'd love to see you around, and I hope we can be pals! Toodles, and see you soon~ <33

Ribbons

Exploration Team Leader
    Years
    Aww, you're all so sweet! Thank you so much for the warm welcome - I feel good about this place already.

Back