• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hello :) I'm new :DDDD

Hi Scruuffyy, welcome to PC! How are you finding everything so far? (:

Hi, I'm new(kinda?) to the site, I've been lurking for a couple of years.
    I'm here to chill, help and bring enjoyment to a wondrous community. :)

Hey Dragonitte, great of you to finally join, welcome to PC! I love your avatar btw :D

Years
    Hi i'm new here

Well, hello there to you! Is there anything you'd love to tell me about yourself? It'd be awesome to hear about your interests since we have so many discussions around PC so there's sure to be something for you.

Have a nice weekend, sweetie and I'll be sure to catch you around!

TheTinyTorchic

Tiger, Tiger burning bright. In the forest of the
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    I've kinda grown up watching pokemon and love writing pokemon fanfic :D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I've kinda grown up watching pokemon and love writing pokemon fanfic :D

Welcome to PC! We have a Fan Fiction & Writing board so if you want to you can share your works there. There's also a board for the Pokémon Anime if you'd like to discuss that! =3

Hope you have a good time.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hi!
    I'm new! (Lol i first said thanks too early)
    I hope i don't annoy anyone or break any rules

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you won't offend anyone, we won't bite even if you say something stupid. Hope you have a good time.

SoupSipper

湯師傅☆
    Years
    Hi guys I'm new. If you haven't checked out my introduction then you gotta go check it out cuz I'm not gonna explain anything about myself here. Just wanted to say hi ;)

Years
    Hi guys I'm new. If you haven't checked out my introduction then you gotta go check it out cuz I'm not gonna explain anything about myself here. Just wanted to say hi ;)

Great to see you here too Soup! I did look at your intro thread but I feel like someone has already covered the basics of the forum for you so I decided to respond here instead. There is so much to discover here so I hope you enjoy our community!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hey, there, I'm new to PokeCommunity and basically, I'm a huge PokeNerd! So please check out my intro thread because it will introduce myself to your community.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hi! I'm Mr.D1, I'm from Switzerland amd I'm a big fan of Pokemon! I have all the 720 catchable Pokémon and I trained all the Final evolution/Legendary/No evolution Pokemon to level 100 with max EVs and 2IVs (thanks OrAs ^^') So if you want to battle me, I'm disponible only on Saturdays ^^'

Shukawariosenpai

Pokemon Breeder/Completionist
    Years
    Hi! I'm Mr.D1, I'm from Switzerland amd I'm a big fan of Pokemon! I have all the 720 catchable Pokémon and I trained all the Final evolution/Legendary/No evolution Pokemon to level 100 with max EVs and 2IVs (thanks OrAs ^^') So if you want to battle me, I'm disponible only on Saturdays ^^'
    Holy muk that's impressive. Did you use any hacks or cheat codes?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, there, I'm new to PokeCommunity and basically, I'm a huge PokeNerd! So please check out my intro thread because it will introduce myself to your community.
    Hi there, cool nickname! We're all pokenerds here haha, so you're in the right place c: Welcome!

That's... quite amazing. Congrats! Welcome to our forums :3 I hope you'll find the Battling & Teambuilding forum because there's probably lots of people to battle there. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    Hi, I just joined the forums today. I've been into Pokemon since I was a kid, and look forward to meeting the folks here on the forums!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi, I just joined the forums today. I've been into Pokemon since I was a kid, and look forward to meeting the folks here on the forums!

I there Skeve! Welcome to the PC ^^ I'm looking forward to know more about you! Send me a message if you want to chat with me! Have a good time =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back