• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    ...I am SO titted off rn.

Christos was such a pervert last night staring at me and Gunner was being so rude. And all these revivals sans Rozureido are DISGUSTING. And traitors too, I'll be praying for you.

no one threw a party for the wedding so I thought us two could have a party of our own
    jigglypuff.png

I'll confirm I was trapped by the Golem last night if that helps

[burn] jdthebud

Also, assuming all of the Werebeasts "seek out prey with the rest of the pack", and the Phantom Alpha isn't someone obvious and I've missed this somewhere, could jdthebud be the Phantom Alpha?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • [burn] jdthebud

Shame about the Incubus. And he didn't even tell us who his target was before going off and trying to take things into his own hands. So sad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    no one threw a party for the wedding so I thought us two could have a party of our own
    jigglypuff.png

I'll confirm I was trapped by the Golem last night if that helps

[burn] jdthebud

Also, assuming all of the Werebeasts "seek out prey with the rest of the pack", and the Phantom Alpha isn't someone obvious and I've missed this somewhere, could jdthebud be the Phantom Alpha?

if jd was the phantom alpha then trying to lynch him would be useless

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Andy has been very straightforward about being a lycan. Idk if he would be if he wasn't protected by being a faction leader. It could be a ruse, but who knows.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Too bad Andy's not the phantom alpha. Not that it matters, we still can't touch him yet. So there is a possibility that jd could be the phantom.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • o, ok. Good to know that, then.

Then, it is possible jdthebud is the phantom alpha. It would only make sense that he sends the kill NA, being therefore the one who visited Christos.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Andy has been very straightforward about being a lycan. Idk if he would be if he wasn't protected by being a faction leader.

a winner is you

jd is not the phantom alpha man if he was I would not be letting this lynch happen lol

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • That is also good to know.

If no one has any leads on who Lucifer is/how to take out a Daemon, we should probably just kill jd then.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I can see Fantome being any role and acting like the phantom alpha, at least now it's pretty much confirmed

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    well I wanted to find lucifer but a daemon isn't dying so there won't be a revenge kill anyway

[BURN] jdthebud

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [BURN] jdthebud

Hopefully we can get some dirt on who Lucifer is. Worst role 2k15 -> Naku worst gm.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yukari has been removed from the game.
    GreyBidoof has entered the game.

Years
  • [Deathpost]
    BOOM! Kamikaze! XD
    I wish that it would have killed my target too :/

Good luck with surviving and everything <3

I expect you two leaders to celebrate my death with a corpseparty!
    (Homestuck reference for all you people who don't read it)
    [End of Deathpost]

Back