• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Don't listen to that Prince of Hell, join my group by calling XXX-XXXX through whatever magical devices or crystal balls you currently own. <3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Don't listen to that Prince of Hell, join my group by calling XXX-XXXX through whatever magical devices or crystal balls you currently own. <3

Come now Candy, we might even be in the same group :33 Plus, I can't die - it means I'm the main character, so I'm a good guy? Right? Right? D:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Y'know if you didn't blind me I would probably get another Crimson Star going and shoot it on your face tomorrow.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Night Five
    Another long day. The Blood Moon had come an gone, and all eyes were on Golgari.

The Necromancer had seen him. Others followed her command. It was practically a unanimous decision to drag him to the pyre and set him on fire.

As the flames curled around him and began to blacken, his true form was unleashed. Huge wings unfurled and his claws lashed out at the binds that held him. He managed to escape them, taking to the air in a desperate attempt to escape, but his wings were already burning away. Holes had riddled the skin and rendered flight impossible. He fell to the ground in a flaming ball of flesh and smoke. His limbs twitched a few times as the life flowed out of his body.

The Werebat was no more.

As the burning that had practically become a daily ritual came to a conclusion, everyone began to split up. Rather than heading to their homes for the night as they usually would, they were preparing to head out. Everything was packed and everyone had been assigned a group.

"Are you sure about this?" Naku asked Zami.

"Of course," she responded. "Right now . . . we just need to get to the capital. And this is the safest way there."

"Safe?" the priest asked.

"No, not safe. Safest."

Golgari is dead. He was the Werebat.

From this point onward, players may only target other players in their group with night actions or day votes. There will be no nightly kills, but individual actions may still be used to kill. There will be three burnings each day phase. These rules shall remain in place until the groups are reunited. The groups are as follows:

The α Alpha Group
    Davepetasprite^2 - Leader
    Collector Elwood
    Arx
    Mana
    Nimsy
    Aiden
    GreyBidoof
    Foxrally
    Shak
    Zehn
    The Δ Delta Group
    Ice Goddess - Leader
    Omicron
    jdthebud
    Sopheria
    Netto Azure
    Superjolt
    JohnnyMustang
    Rozureido
    Hopeless Masquerade
    Bardothren
    The Ω Omega Group
    Milotic - Leader
    Klippy
    aeternum
    Christos
    Ullion
    Nagi
    Charlie Brown
    Parivir
    Ash
    JaDe.X105​

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Milotic as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.
    Golgari as the Werebat
    Syndrome as the Werebear
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as Lilim
    Bardothren as the Golem . . . at one point, but what now?
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Cheshire Cat as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as the Wisp
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus
    Twiggy as the Jinn
    Sopheria as Kharis . . . at one point, but what now?
    Nimsy as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena . . . at one point, but what now?
    Lycanthropy as the Synergist
    gimmepie as the Golem
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Infinite as an Undead
    GatAttack as the Succubus
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    GreenFlame as the Weregator
    Spectrum as an Elf
    Juno as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.​
    Foxrally as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Day Six
    The night had certainly proven a bit safer once the three groups had split up.

The Alpha Group had taken the northwest path through the forests, the Delta Group had proceeded along the river, and the Omega Group had headed through the mountains toward the coast. All three paths had their merits and their dangers, but the biggest of either was the seclusion it provided between the groups.

The proximity of all of the survivors may have been what caused exactly half of them to do absolutely nothing for the night, and it was most probably what had staved off any bloodshed. With small groups and eyes watching every action, there was no room for an organized attack, especially when the perpetrators had been split up among the three main groups.

Zami had gone along with the Omega Group. She stared into the basin of water through which she was communing with Naku.

"Are you sure that it was the right choice for us to split up as well?" the priest asked.

"Of course. I can keep an eye on the Necromancer. He's supposedly on our side, but if he tries anything like before, I'll kill him in an instant. You can keep the supernatural in check on your side, and that Ambassador bitch should be able to handle her group, unless the royal family really did send a useless dolt to aid us."

Of that last part, Zami was all but convinced.

"Anyways, it doesn't seem like much happened tonight, which is good. I think Christos tried to attack Nagi earlier, but he desisted from that course of his own accord. I saw a few lanterns passing hands, and the Oracle and Necromancer are still doing their own mystic things, but that's about it. What about on your end?"

Naku paused for a moment, thinking. "I saw some sort of ghost trailing Lucifer earlier, and there was a lantern being passed about here too. The Mage had some sort of blue orb, but I have no idea what he was doing with it. That's about all, I think."

"Alright, I'll contact Gunner in a moment."

Behind Zami, she didn't notice an odd looking man taking a risk of some sort. He got impatient and decided to make a choice before dawn came along, but luck just wasn't on his side. He'd been silenced again.

The elf woman placed her hands around the water basin as it began to glow. Moments later, Gunner's face appeared in the liquid.

"Anything happen on your end?"

"Just the Lich doing her thing. That's it. Nothing else of note," the Ambassador replied.

"Good," Zami said simply, breaking the connection. An uneventful night was a good night, in her opinion.

A Dark Lantern Was Used
    It is revealed that Ullion visited no one this night.​

No one died tonight.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Milotic as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.
    Golgari as the Werebat
    Syndrome as the Werebear
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as Lilim
    Bardothren as the Golem . . . at one point, but what now?
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Cheshire Cat as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as the Wisp
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus
    Twiggy as the Jinn
    Sopheria as Kharis . . . at one point, but what now?
    Nimsy as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena . . . at one point, but what now?
    Lycanthropy as the Synergist
    gimmepie as the Golem
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Infinite as an Undead
    GatAttack as the Succubus
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    GreenFlame as the Weregator
    Spectrum as an Elf
    Juno as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.​
    Foxrally as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Soooo group Omega. How's it going? <3 Who would we like to lynch today?

Back