• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I almost feel like lynching Johnny, simply because it seems that'd make him really happy. However, there's a notion in motion that Golgari is on the menu to get roasted tonight so...

[Burn] Golgari

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    It's quiet in here... anyway, looking at the day post again, the whole part about Infinite and Sopheria and the resurrection stuff makes me confused as to what actually happened, and how jd and Zehn were resurrected.

And speaking of Zehn I've been wondering, what is Zehn's role supposed to be?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    And speaking of Zehn I've been wondering, what is Zehn's role supposed to be?

Probably a wildcard that can choose to ally themselves with any faction. Of course, if they choose to ally with themselves they become the Joker. :/

Also, shouldn't forget to switch votes.

[BURN] Golgari

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I think the revivals were the work of a certain Patriotic Elf. Or another broken Undead shenanigan. Idec anymore bala-balance was thrown out of the window from the start.
    Yeah, the Lycans got one less NA then the Daemons...and this game is chaos, and will be even more starting tomorrow.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Yeah, the Lycans got one less NA then the Daemons...and this game is chaos, and will be even more starting tomorrow.
    Will we even get a buff like the rest? :c

I s2g we might as well just gift this victory to Havenites because they can't get anymore broken.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Actually the day post says all about that

"Infinite only knew who one of her targets was" referring to reviving Sopheria, implying that there were at least two people affected by this. It was a new moon so undeads were empowered. It also said the Red Mage revived someone, so yeah.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Probably a wildcard that can choose to ally themselves with any faction. Of course, if they choose to ally with themselves they become the Joker. :/
    Ah okay... makes sense. Guessing that Zehn can't be the Joker though since he was dead when the Joker was apparently silenced on D4.
    --
    @Omi - Actually I don't think the Red Mage revived anyone, since it says:
    The Red Mage had been poised to revive one of the corpses, but he stood back as he watched Infinite work her own bit of magic.
    and further down:
    The Red Mage walked away. It would appear that he'd be able to save his spell for later.
    So I think it means he was going to revive one of the players who was already being revived.

Also lmao Gat you know you're dead right? xD

Back