• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Sorry, I thought you said something to Sopheria about knowing who to burn today, and she voted for jd so I thought it meant we should be killing jd?

I simply asked whether she still has access to the info that I gave back when she was still Kharis. But hey, jd's a confirmed werewolf so it's cool haha.

Also, fyi, I am not planning to confirm on Johnny's innocence. Right now I'm interested to see what does this "wraith" role do. It certainly piques my interest...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Night Six
    Three separate groups. Three chances for a consensus to be reached and someone to be burned.

But no decisions were made today.

It didn't help that thirteen people hadn't even cast a vote, and Omicron had tried to cast one . . . but the way he went about it was so nonsensical that there was no way it could be counted.

So, once day turned to dusk and the sun left the world once more, all three groups retired for the night, having accomplished nothing besides covering some distance towards the capital. Perhaps that was all they needed to accomplish in the end.

The question now was, what would this night bring them?

Full Moon Event

The sky sky lights up under the glow of a Full Moon. The beasts of the night feel its natural energies flow into them as they're bathed in its light. Tonight all Lycans should select an extra target for their night actions, and they shall all submit the name of a player that they wish to devour. They'll have an organized night kill tonight, ignoring the restrictions of the group separation.

And come daylight, all of their votes will be counted for twice the normal amount.

No one died tonight.

The α Alpha Group
    Davepetasprite^2 - Leader
    Collector Elwood
    Arx
    Mana
    Nimsy
    Aiden
    GreyBidoof
    Foxrally
    Shak
    Zehn
    The Δ Delta Group
    Ice Goddess - Leader
    Omicron
    jdthebud
    Sopheria
    Netto Azure
    Superjolt
    JohnnyMustang
    Rozureido
    Hopeless Masquerade
    Bardothren
    The Ω Omega Group
    Milotic - Leader
    Klippy
    aeternum
    Christos
    Ullion
    Nagi
    Charlie Brown
    Parivir
    Ash
    JaDe.X105​

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Milotic as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.
    Golgari as the Werebat
    Syndrome as the Werebear
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as Lilim
    Bardothren as the Golem . . . at one point, but what now?
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Cheshire Cat as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as the Wisp
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus
    Twiggy as the Jinn
    Sopheria as Kharis . . . at one point, but what now?
    Nimsy as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena . . . at one point, but what now?
    Lycanthropy as the Synergist
    gimmepie as the Golem
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Infinite as an Undead
    GatAttack as the Succubus
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    GreenFlame as the Weregator
    Spectrum as an Elf
    Juno as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.​
    Foxrally as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • PSA: You all either have just under twenty-four hours or potentially just over forty-one hours to get in your NAs to me. (Depends on whether I feel like staying up late tomorrow before school just to make the phase post lol. I most likely will, because what is sleep?) Anyone who fails to do so, including not telling me that they're abstaining from their actions, will likely not enjoy what's in store for them. c:

ALSO

tonight is a full moon. I totes forgot to add that into the phase post, but yeah, it's a thing. I'll edit it in sometime during this night phase lol. For now, just get the gist that it's basically the same as the New/Blood Moons, but for Lycans. c: It also means that the Lycans get a night kill tonight, so send in your votes doggies~ and they aren't restricted to members of your respective groups. c;

Nakuzami

Years

• Day Seven
    Group Alpha, where we all begin.

Wedding bells were ringing as the Reverend tied Mana and Foxrally together in holy matrimony. But it seemed that their love was just not to be, as before the ceremony had concluded, a beastly figure appeared before the crowd. A large She-Wolf, glaring menacingly at the two lovers. The crowd took a collective gasp as the canine lunged at the bride, Mana, ripping his throat out right in front of his lover. In a rage, Foxrally lunged at the wolf, but he was cut down shortly thereafter.

The beast ran off into the night, but the bloodshed was not done. The Wendigo grabbed the Reverend in its claws and twisted the man's head right off, then immediately turned to the crowd and grabbed Nimsy by the throat. He snapped her neck and dragged his prey off into the darkness.

Kharis had managed to drain her target before this whole mess, but even then . . . a Wildcard had become the Knave of Staves.

The Ambassador could only watch on in horror as almost half of her group was massacred.

Group Delta, where change is drawn.

Things were much less volatile here. The Red Mage had produced one last yellow orb, and a certain Ace had tried to Luck Out, but to no avail. The interesting bit came from the Phantom Alpha.

He drew on powers previously unknown to him, taking on a fiery form. Empowered by the Full Moon, he went after his targets without restriction. Klippy and Bardothren would be feeling the burn soon, and it would kill them before the sun set tomorrow if they failed to find proper healing before long.

The Alpha also attacked two others, paralyzing them with his deadly gaze. They wouldn't be doing much of anything tomorrow.

Group Omega, where everything ends.

And two more fell. The She-Wolf had already ripped apart the Revenant, who had failed in his mission. Most of his targets had died, but if he'd been able to find just one of them himself . . . this never would have happened.

And the final death was a group effort. aeternum was surrounded by the remaining Werebeasts, and in moments the Oracle was no more. But the instant her warm corpse hit the ground, her crystal ball erupted into a spray of light, and instantly the knowledge it held was revealed to everyone.

And what of the Joker? His luck had finally turned good. That riddle had been easy for him to solve, and the boon which it provided . . . invaluable. His three new Pawns would be of great use to him.

Arx failed to take action. He is the Reaper.
    Nagi failed to take action. She is the Banshee.

Sonata is dead. He was the Oracle.
    Shak is dead. He was the Reverend.
    Nimsy is dead. She was the Lich.
    Christos is dead. Again. He was still the Revenant.
    Mana is dead. He was an Elf.
    Foxrally is dead. He was the Veil Portal.
    Wizardman11 has been Resurrected.

The α Alpha Group
    Davepetasprite^2 - Leader
    Collector Elwood
    Arx
    Aiden
    GreyBidoof
    Zehn
    The Δ Delta Group
    Ice Goddess - Leader
    Omicron
    jdthebud
    Sopheria
    Netto Azure
    Superjolt
    JohnnyMustang
    Rozureido
    Hopeless Masquerade
    Bardothren
    The Ω Omega Group
    Milotic - Leader
    Klippy
    Ullion
    Nagi
    Charlie Brown
    Parivir
    Ash
    JaDe.X105

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Milotic as the Necromancer
    Ash as the She-Wolf
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.
    Golgari as the Werebat
    Syndrome as the Werebear
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as Lilim
    Bardothren as the Golem . . . at one point, but what now?
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Cheshire Cat as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as the Wisp
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus . . . at one point, but what now?
    Twiggy as the Jinn
    Sopheria as Kharis . . . at one point, but what now?
    Nimsy as the Lich
    Ice Goddess as the Phantom Alpha and Lilith
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena . . . at one point, but what now?
    Lycanthropy as the Synergist
    gimmepie as the Golem
    Parivir as the Wereboar
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as the Reaper
    Nagi as the Banshee
    Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    aeternum as the Oracle
    Infinite as an Undead
    GatAttack as the Succubus
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    GreenFlame as the Weregator
    Spectrum as an Elf
    Juno as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.
    Foxrally as the Veil Portal
    GreyBidoof as ???

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • OMEGA

[BURN] Ash

She seems rather inactive, may as well kill her, amirite? ^^

edit: Lantern bro, I know who you are. You should convert to the Daemon side and we can become numerous! >:D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Deadpost

Honestly surprised this didn't happen a lot sooner. Oh well. So much for that elixir of life.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I had no internet for like four days so not sure if i should feel insulted by your reasoning or not, ulli. though i suppose to be fair i haven't said much this game. meh.

i'm too lazy to go back and quote sue me

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Don't forget who has double votes today my dear *****es. UNLEASH YOUR INNER BEASTS AND PURGE THIS HAVEN OF FILTH.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I had no internet for like four days so not sure if i should feel insulted by your reasoning or not, ulli. though i suppose to be fair i haven't said much this game. meh.

i'm too lazy to go back and quote sue me

You literally got revealed in the phase change, so...there's no other logic to be concerned over. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I know. Which is why there's no need to add my inactivity to his reasoning when the fact that I was revealed was reason enough. Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to make excuses but yeah no. I'd be wasting my breath.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I talked it over with Weiss.

[BURN] Klippy

Ash: lycans and daes should be working together, at the very least for now. Weiss and I have discussed this. With you, me and Nagi that's 3/8. Candy is silenced, and I promise we'll have additional support. Let's take out Klippy since he's a common enemy. ^_^

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Poor Bard, forgetting his place. XD

Also if only dear Sopheria could wake up from her comatose state and talk.

Who shall we have for breakfast my dear Daemons and Lycans? >:)

Back