• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Alpha

Actually nling this day phase seems to be a good choice for today, if there are any susses, I can pretty much point the finger at who :x

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Alpha

Actually nling this day phase seems to be a good choice for today, if there are any susses, I can pretty much point the finger at who :x

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Ω

Team Omega you guys better get on Yuli now. We still got 2 days worth of burning ahead of us, one of them involving a certain traitorous Alchemist.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Because the Joker doesn't deserve any of these food, Miss Vampire.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I can feel the warmth of everyone's love for me! Thank you everyone <3 I'll make sure to repay you all in kind when I get the chance!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Δ Delta

Just want to point out that none of the groups are close to getting lynches yet (well except the Omega group, but even still there's not enough votes for Ullion). We still need to get half (plus one) for the lynches to go through, so each group needs at least 6 votes for whoever they're killing today

Also pretty sure we're running out of time for this day phase

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Δ Delta

IDK, it's kinda hard to think of who to vote for in this group :(
    Did you read the last few pages??

Ok, I think I'll trust Andy on this one.

I'll [Execute] JohnnyMustang
    what

DELTA

Johnny is confirmed Undead. I'm one of the core members of the Havenite-Necromancer alliance with access to the MVP info. We don't know exactly what Johnny is, but his alignment is clear.
    Bard I know you're voting Netto but Sopheria and Candy have said we should be burning jd today (and I trust them on this). Unless you can make a case for Netto and convince everyone to vote for him instead, I think you (and Johnny, if he is what he is) should vote jd. Like I said, we need 6 votes from our group to burn someone, and ending up with a NL probably isn't a good idea.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Superjolt said:
    Bard I know you're voting Netto but Sopheria and Candy have said we should be burning jd today (and I trust them on this).

Now when the heck did I say to burn jd? All I said was that Hopeless Masquerade is a good guy. x:

Back