• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • [Investigate] Trash Incinerator round 2 with the trash.

I like how Jay claimed despair and is still alive...

I wonder what that means?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Jay did go ultra hard for d00f right off the bat, and from what I read, it looked like he implied that he was Sakura? Which he was not, as we all know by now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sounds like we need to go back and read hmm.

Also, at least we know where Bard's body is. Not knowing Nimsy's kinda messed up us because if we did find it we probably could have figured it was Bard that killed Sakura with the burn marks (aka Typhlosion) she sustained and such.

Anyways, [investigate] Lab Storage Room I suppose.

Yukari

[Investigate] student dorms since I don't know where else to look.

Also I need to dig through the posts because if Jay claimed despair I missed it. x:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

Everyone who investigated got a clue, or some other ********. But it should be easy to distinguish from one another.

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years

• You're right, I am alive Doof. Y'see, I had to go under the radar for a while to hide myself away from you and your despair buddies. Couldn't have myself killed too early.

Thanks to you and Syn for not killing me yet though!

Oh, did I say that out loud?

I can't help but notice that there are very few people left... and we only have one Despair dead really. You know how this game works right? If the despair outnumber the hope then we lose. That means one thing everybody. It means that the despair have to die. For that purpose... I willingly throw myself on the sacrificial pyre. I'll die tonight, certainly. But in doing so I take two despair with me.

You see... let me tell you my other name.

Kyoko Kirigiri

And my role to put it in mafia terms... is that of the cop. Meaning I can investigate the alignment (note: alignment not role) of any player I like in this game, every single night.

So what do I do? Why I try a little trickery with the investigation system to get a kill first night. I inspected Golgari N0 and found out that he WAS a despair. But poor Doof here caught on quick with the defensive tactics. Rather than protecting himself with a valid argument however... he stated that it was just base conjecture, then tried to spin things to say that I was a guaranteed Despair.

Haha! If that wasn't bad enough, he and his mafia buddies weren't even clever enough to kill me straight out. They killed Absol instead, the only player to vote for me on Day 1, in an attempt to incriminate me. You see Despair that was your main mistake... as largely expected due to a risky play you've been trying to set me up as a scapegoat rather than just killing me when you got the chance.

So I lay low for a while, after the despair tried to set me up as expected. Watch through an entire day and say nothing so as to drop off the radar for a bit. N1 I investigated Nakuzami and he turned up as innocent. But remember, he has as much chance of being Junko Enoshima as anybody.

Oh yes, did I fail to mention? A little bit of extra back up for my claims. Before the game even began, Junko was listed as being able to show up as innocent on all morality reports. However since there were no roles that actually checked alignment and not role? This piece of information was removed. Except, well... there IS a role that checks alignment. My role. You just weren't meant to be able to put two and two together to figure that out so early.

So I lay low as expected and I'm kept safe as I planned, I check my next big lead on N2 for despair scum. Syndrome, what do you know? Another Despair. So now I have two despair and we're losing players fast. My best bet? Reveal them now and take down two Despair with my inevitable death.

Still don't believe me? Counter claim me, go ahead. In fact? Kill me straight out, like the despair will surely do this evening. You'll see my role when I die.

[Execute] Golgari

I've given you all the information I can now. They'll of course grasp for straws to try and disprove me but hopefully you're all smarter than that. If nothing else, those two are definitely mafia. So I suggest we take them out immediately.

This will unfortunately also be my final day phase unless the despair are really starting to reek of desperation with their already pitiful scapegoat tactic. I'm putting my HOPE into this that you all make the right choice.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    That's not entirely right. Sakura was not Despair, nor Hope. She didn't side with anyone yet. You guys still have to kill all of the Despair. Upupupu

Jay

Years
  • [Investigate] Trash Incinerator round 2 with the trash.

I like how Jay claimed despair and is still alive...

I wonder what that means?

When I was talking about the Despair claiming me to be a Despair, I was more referring to this than anything... Bear.

Related to their linking of myself to Sakura, this is a blatant claim by a Despair, that I am among their ranks. With no actual evidence to support it properly I might add. Just a week follow up relating to the events of Day 1.

Jay

Years
  • While technically speaking, if this was a clever mafia play... you could still be scum Bard, dead, immortal, investigation capable scum, but still scum.

Still as bygones should be bygones, I'll place trust in you as you would place it in me.

When I said they killed Absol, I meant that they most fueled the lynch. What with Syn's "D" hint. (How fortunate he finds that at in and around the same time I accuse Doof, no? And after I make the D1 plan for investigation in such detail. The cornered dog bites, so they say.)

For today we should lynch Golgari. If my argument isn't enough to convince the rest of the Hope, then I myself "hope" that yours is Bard.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    There's also another mistake in your argument Jay. Absol wasn't killed; she was lynched (thanks to that d e hint and the fur). That being said, I think it wisest to trust you; however, we should hear out Syndrome, Golgari and Ash first, as those are the three I see as most guilty here. Syndrome fits the d hint he provided us with, Golgari and Syn are accused by Jay, and Ash provided the e hint that compliments what Syn gave us.

I don't know. There's gaps in the logic, such as Syn giving a hint that now incriminates him, but it could be that he didn't expect Ash to get an e. In fact, I've changed my mind. I hereby withdraw my accusation on Ash.

Also, considering that I am a proven immortal inno with investigation abilities, I hereby claim all future investigations of crime scenes and declare all who take crime scenes to be scum. I can be 100% trusted with the truth and should look into the most crucial areas.

You're scary, I like you. But not in that way. I got Monomi for that, upupupupu.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lol Jay p sure everyone knew Kirigiri was the cop.

But I don't think the maf was using you as a scapegoat, especially with Absol considering she was lynched and . . . that doesn't really serve to incriminate anyone? Lol

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Execute - Deceptio

You're so full of **** but I'm mobile so it's really hard to do anything right now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I don't know how a d and an e incriminate me unless this is a game of hangman or something but anyways, jay im not going to let you scapegoat me because honestly I get tired of that **** so [KILL] Deceptio. Call it an OMGUS if you wan't but truly I don't care lol.

Also, I decoded the message naku posted and it says "the stalker lies"

I got nothing of worth from the physics room. It told me "The physics are off in this room. You walk out."

Back