• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi poke community I'm Artemis (just ignore the numbers) I'm completely new and I play mainly for fun. From New Zealand small country south of just about everything. Liked Pokemon just from childhood. Never done any online battling but am interested. Also addicted to manga and anime.
    Greetings-Artemis

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hey Artemis! Welcome to PC!

Great to see another long-time Pokémon fan! I got into the franchise thanks to the anime as a kid, what about you? Anime and manga are lovely, I wish I could get more into that too.

As for online battling, did you know PokéCommunity has their own Battle Server? It's a great place to start competitive battling and receive some tips from other users as well as just chit-chat about your daily life. At first the competitive play may seem very complicated, but if you're familiar with Pokémon, you'll figure it out in no time, I can assure!

I hope you have a great time on the forums!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Hey Artemis, welcome to Pokecommunity :)
    I'm from Australia so I'm pretty much your neighbour :P which Pokemon games do you like the most? I really enjoyed Emerald, Pearl and X, haven't really played much AS yet.
    I really like anime and manga too! Have you been watching any anime or manga recently? Got any favourites~?

If you'd like to be friends feel free to vm me ^-^ Have a great time at PC!

Years
    And here's another neighbour from across the Tasman... nice to see you too Artemis!

I have been enjoying Pokemon since a young age as well, and I do wonder what you love about Pokemon, because there's so much to love about it. If you're into competitive battling, Lycan mentioned the Showdown server but there's also the entire Battling & Team Building section as well. The Anime & Manga section would also be worth visiting so you can let out your inner Otaku.

I hope you have a great weekend as well, and don't hesitate to visit my profile if you ever want to talk!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya~! If you're looking to online battle, we also have a nice showdown server for you to visit anytime! But yeah, like yourself, I've been interested in pokemon ever since childhood, and it's been fun ever since. Glad to have you on the PC family! I'm Dragon~

We also have a great A&M section, like said above me! What kinds of anime and manga have you been keeping up with? I've been watching Yugioh Arc V, Dragon Ball Super, Akame ga Kill, YuYu Hakusho, One Punch Man, and so on that are cool! At any rate, take care, and I wish you have a great stay! If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask~ <33

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi everyone
    thanks for all the kind welcomes. i first got into pokemon by the anime as well. i have taken a look at the battle server and its a bit complex especially all the formats but im slowing getting it. I especially enjoyed emerald and leaf green, i haven't actually played much of the newer gens. I've been keeping up with the main popular animes one piece, bleach, naruto, fairy tail, one punch man and a lot more. A personal favorite is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Thanks again for the welcome everyone
    -Artemis

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there Artemis. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. I recently joined and so far I've been enjoying myself. If you ever want to leave me a message on my profile you're more than welcome to. I hope you have a great day. See you around!

Back