• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PokeCommunity, new game dev here

Veer

Game Dev
    Years
    Hi there guys,

My name is Veer, and i am a game developer. I'm here to brought you a new game that i know you'll love to play! Keep an eye on the Progressing Games forum section!

Hope to cya soon!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiii! Really cool meeting another game dev; we've got our very nice Game Development section of course! Anywho, welcome to the forum, and it's nice to have you on board. I don't know much about game dev. myself, but I do wish you good luck on your developing! And have a great night. Lemme know if you have any questions. <33

Years
    Welcome to the community Veer! If you're into making fangames we have got that department covered, as that certain friendly face there has already mentioned.

Game Development (and its hack counterpart ROM Hacking) have everything you need to make awesome games, and you can also learn tricks and tips from the experts, along with checking out fellow users' creations. Those are the basics for now, but there's so much more you will learn.

Good luck with your project and we'll see you!

Veer

Game Dev
    Years
    Thanks guys for the welcome.. and for the info.
    Eager to post my game details here.. Just need to bypass 5 posts limit, but not sure what should i post!

Years
    Hey there Veer , Welcome to PC .By your name and avatar name I think u are from India . Nice to meet you. Are u enjoying here. Wooooo I like hacks so much so whenever u post I gonna post I am ready to see it. Try to stick around . If u have any problem just msg or any other PC members . Everyone is more than happy to help new comers. Okay then see you around.

Veer

Game Dev
    Years
    Just posted my game in 'progressing games' section, should be there by any minute!
    The game is called "Pokemon Destiny".

Hope you like my effort!

Hey.. yes you are right, I'm from India. And TBH this community is an awesome place. I really enjoy watching other people doing there impressive stuff. It's a great place to get motivated. I specially loved the 'Fanart' and 'Game dev' section, Since i'm an Artist & a Game dev.

I have also posted my game details in Progressing Games section. Any idea how much time it may takes to get visible on the page?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hey.. yes you are right, I'm from India. And TBH this community is an awesome place. I really enjoy watching other people doing there impressive stuff. It's a great place to get motivated. I specially loved the 'Fanart' and 'Game dev' section, Since i'm an Artist & a Game dev.

I have also posted my game details in Progressing Games section. Any idea how much time it may takes to get visible on the page?

If u done everything according to ROM hacking section rule then its only gonna take 48 hours Max .

Veer

Game Dev
    Years
    Its okay, I'm not in hurry. Just eager to show.. And my game is not a ROM hack. Its a fan-game I'm working on and its being created using Unreal Engine 4. I created the thread in: game development > progressing games section. Let's see how long it takes to show up there!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Nice to meet you. I'll be looking forward to your game. I like trying out fan games. Hope to see you around the forum. Have a good day.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Welcome! :)

So, you're a game dev? Does that mean you know your fair share in terms of Game Design?

Veer

Game Dev
    Years
    Welcome! :)

So, you're a game dev? Does that mean you know your fair share in terms of Game Design?

Yes, i recently started learning unreal engine 4 to apply my creative and artistic skills into game designing. And i chose Pokemon fangame as my learning project. project has grown so much now and i wish to complete it, since i always wanted to play a pokemon game like i'm creating, which is based on anime.

If you want you can view my progress here... and i have also designed a new pokedex
    https://www.indiedb.com/games/veerpokemon/news/pokedex-design

PC is awesome for sure, glad you like it! Welcome, Veer ~

Good luck with your game and may your experience here be as fruitful as everyone else's. Feel free to ask if you're confused about anything, though admittedly I have no experience with actual game-making or anything aha. I can help you with forum-related business as well though so there's that.

Enjoy, stick around, and looking forward to having you. 8]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there. Nice to meet you. I like your avatar. =) Hope you have a great time here. I wish you the best of luck on your game. See you around.

Back