• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

TheflamingToad

ToadMan
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I have been a Pokemon fan for a very long time, and now that I am grown, it is my go to stress relief from my job. Other people smoke, I play Pokemon....it could be worse.

Seeing as this is the first forum I have been on in a while, I hope I can fit just right in.

See you all around!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
  • Hello and welcome, TheflamingToad! I'm sure you'll make many friends here and find people to chat with about Pokemon as well as other things, as this is a very lively community. I just joined myself and already love it. If you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a VM/PM. Hope to see ya around! ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there! Nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time here. I'm enjoying my time here so far. If you want to leave me a message on my profile feel free to do so. Have a great day and see you around.

Years
  • Awesome to meet you here today Toad! And yay for more Poke-veterans.

So, why not tell us stuff about yourself? Such as your history with Pokemon or what your fave Pokemon game is, and maybe some other interests of yours as well. There's so much around here that'll definitely attract you and serve as an incentive to stick around as an active member.

I'm always here if you have questions or want to talk, but for now have fun and see you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Welcome to PC! It's great to have you :D. Hope you have fun here, just look around you'll definitely find something for you.
    See you around and feel free to ask any questions.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aha yeah, pokemon is a really good hobby to do past time. One of my favourite things to play, in fact! I'm glad that you share the same sentiments! Anyways, welcome to the forum, pleased to meet you, and I hoping that you're liking everything you see here so far! I'm very sure you'll fit right in if you go around introducing yourself. :]

Have a joyous time, and I'm open to VMs/PMs as well! Also here if you've got any questions about the forums, as I'll love to help you out in that regard too. See you soon and take care. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone!

I have been a Pokemon fan for a very long time, and now that I am grown, it is my go to stress relief from my job. Other people smoke, I play Pokemon....it could be worse.

Seeing as this is the first forum I have been on in a while, I hope I can fit just right in.

See you all around!
    I'd say playing pokemon is hugely better than smoking, you even look cooler holding a console than holding a cigarette 8)

Welcome to the forums! This is a huge place with just about anything you might like to talk about crammed in. And of course pokemon :) hope you'll find your niche. Have a good time!

TheflamingToad

ToadMan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Thanks everyone!

I guess I could include a little bit more about myself. I work as a correctional officer for a maximum security prison. So you can see where most of my stress comes from.

Now as for favorite Pokemon game, I would have to say it is the original silver version for the Gameboy Color. To this day, I will still play it until I conquer Trainer Red and then start the adventure all over again.

I will be honest here and say that I have never played any 5th gen Pokemon game, seeing as when that era was here I was busy working 2 job, putting in 80+ hours a week. Now that I no longer have to do that as a means of support, I do plan on aquiring and playing both 5th gen games.

With that said, I am throwing around the idea of starting a YouTube channel and playing Pokemon hacks and doing various challenges from mono type runs to old school solo runs.

I already feel welcomed here ❤️

Years
  • Definitely could be worse, ha. You and I are pretty similar in that regard. Why smoke or drink when you can play Pokémon?? Big hearty welcome to you, Toad. [:

Yess the fifth gen is so good. Really hope you'll get it because I loved those and want others to love them too. G/S/C were also great.. but it's Pokémon so what else is to be expected? lol. Glad to hear you're less stressed out now and hope you'll stick with us!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. I missed out on the fifth generation games. And the fourth generation. I went on a hiatus and got back into Pokémon when OR/AS was released. If you ever to send me a message you're more than welcome to. Have a good day. <3

Back