• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hey guys and gals I'm kind of new here and interested in the leagues, can anyone tell me how those work?

Also the layout of this place it a little confusing to me xD can anyone help me figure this place out?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hiya. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Years
    Don't worry you'll be fine with us, and nice to meet you too Yoda!

If you were interested in the battling section and the league, the others have got you covered so I'll leave you to explore those areas soon. But we also have a Showdown server that you might be interested in so definitely consider that as well. There's other places to look around as well so definitely go see what interests you.

Good luck and do have a great time with us!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Welcome to PC Yoda! I don't know too much about the leagues but the others seem to have you covered :>.

Hope you enjoy your stay; I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to, and if you're interested the Pokecommunity battle server on Pokemon Showdown is a great place for battles too!

Years
    You can always message either wolf, Castform, or Zeffy to ask questions about the league too. They're the moderators of the battling forum and admins of our Pokémon Showdown server so they know a lot. There are a lot of things people can explain about it so it's best to go to someone directly who is well-versed in PC's league.

Anyway, welcome, Yoda. :3 Hope all is going well for you and you enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Greetings to you. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope your time here at PC will be great. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. If you want to leave a message on my profile feel free to do so. I usually reply right away. Hope to see you around the forum. ^ ^

Back