• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Hi! I'm Illusive. I used to be a moderator on a forum called Pandora Gaming Network (PGN) for a few years, along with my sister Master Snowy (who will also be joining shortly). However, PGN has seen better days... Its a little inactive now.

I really admire The PokeCommunity and would love to meet and make friends, so here I am! I like writing and literature, some of my favorite series are Harry Potter, The Hitchhikers' Guide and The Hobbit. I also love Jeffery Archer's books, such as Prisoner of Birth.

I love Pokemon to bits and have played up to Pokemon Black 2 but unfortunately I haven't purchased the 3DS yet.

I'm sure I'll have a great time in such an active community! Fire away any questions you may have :)

(Mods: My sister Master Snowy and I may have the same IP address, please excuse that.)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello! Nice to meet you! Haven't heard of PGN, unfortunately.. but I hope that our forum will be just as fun for you! So yeah, welcome! This is a great forum to meet new friends; I'll be more than happy to become friends with you! <33

I used to read Harry Potter a lot as a kid, as well as watch the movies.. great times, aaah. I was a really big fan of Goblet of Fire, which was my favourite! Aw, well, hopefully you'll be able to get a 3DS soon. Some great pokemon games coming out for it soon! Well have a great time, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Have a wailord of a time. C:

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Hey Dragon! I see you are a fellow Maid-Sama fan :) Goblet of Fire is amazing! I just didn't like how Ron and Hermione started fighting in it, it didn't seem to fit the plot well for me. My favorite is book two, Chamber Of Secrets.

It may be a while until I get my hands on a 3DS, but I look forward to it. Its nice to be here :D

Years
  • I said hello to Snowy so figured I'd do the same with you. So yeah, welcome to PC!

And I'd just say that I happen to be a veteran Pokemon fan myself, but I love a lot of cute characters from a lot of cartoons, anime and video games as well. Anyways, I'm surprised you haven't played any 6th Gen games yet but a 3DS is getting cheap these days so hopefully you will catch up to most other members here.

Hopefully you will stick around longer than you did on your previous forum, but have fun and don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Nice to meet you Hikamaru. Cool to see a veteran player, I hope to try gen 6 soon.

I was on my previous forum for a long while actually. 6 years, I imagine.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Greetings to you. By the way, your username reminds me of The Illusive Man from the Mass Effect series. I am also a vetern Pokemon player myself, having started with Pokemon Blue. I am also a fan of the Harry Potter series. My favorite book is number seven, Deathly Hallows. As for The Hobbit, it is a good book. I even have all three parts of the movie version. Be sure to enjoy your time here. I will see you around.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Greetings to you. By the way, your username reminds me of The Illusive Man from the Mass Effect series. I am also a vetern Pokemon player myself, having started with Pokemon Blue. I am also a fan of the Harry Potter series. My favorite book is number seven, Deathly Hallows. As for The Hobbit, it is a good book. I even have all three parts of the movie version. Be sure to enjoy your time here. I will see you around.

Nice to meet you Manadolore. Yeah, it is from Mass Effect, I love TIM and his personality. Looks like there are a lot of experienced players here. I loved the ending of HP too, it was well done. I haven't seen the Hobbit movies :( Sure thing bro.

Hi Archy! Aw man, we're missing out. I haven't cleared the Leagues out yet. Hopefully I will soon.

This forum is amazing! :D

Years
  • The newer Pokémon games are amazing but I love the old ones a lot too.. especially gen V. Glad you played that one since I'm so biased ahaha. Welcome to PC, Illusive, good to meet you. <3

Sad about your other forum but luckily we sustain ourselves pretty well here so something like that shouldn't happen. I was on Bulbagarden forums prior to this as a mod but moving over was the best e-decision I've made. Lots of great people.

Stick around and let me know if you'd like to chat!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    @Fiori Hi! :D

@Sheep this forum is a pokemon forum after all, and pokemon is always popular! Yeah I like this forum too.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello. Nice of you to join us. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you'd like to leave a message on my profile feel free to do so. Have a good day. =)

Back