• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Eclipse. Hi

Bloodmoon92

Banned
    Years
    Hi everyone. I am new here. (Obviously) I have joined this forum to find like minded people like me. I'm don't care about popularity and stuff. I have owned every mainstream Pokemon game. Red to OmegaRuby. I am a fan of Solrock and Lunatone. I am a fire/dark/ghost type trainer. But enjoy Physic Pokemon as well. I hope to see you all later and you'll see me in the Gen 3 part of the forums. Peace.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi Bloodmoon. Welcome to PC. It's great that your a long time fan as well. Hope you have fun exploring around. Gen 3 was my favorite as well.
    feel free to ask if you need help and i hope to see you around.

Years
    Hi Bloodmoon92! Awesome to have big PokéFans here, welcome to PC. :D I own every main series game from R/B to OR/AS myself so that's pretty awesome, the franchise has grown a lot over the years and continues to stay amazing. ;3

Looking forward to having you partake in the discussions across PC. Let us know if you need help!

Years
    Awesome to meet you Bloodmoon! It's always great to see more PokeVeterans around and I'm sure you'll definitely be looking forward to what PC's got in store.

Lunatone and Solrock... not so much I see fans of that duo, so nice to hear you have a fave that's different from what I'm seeing everyone else label their faves. Reading more of your post, are you mainly a Hoenn fan? I know how many nostalgic memories that region can give, since Ruby and Sapphire were my first games and it was nostalgic playing OR/AS.

I do wonder if you plan to check out other sections aside from Advance Gen? Because I know that section is slow-paced and you might run out of topics very quickly, but do check out the other Pokemon gaming sections as well since you have played every game so far.

That should do for now, good luck and I hope to see you again!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. I don't like Solrock or Lunatone very much but once in a while I use them in battles. See you later.

Years
    Ahh Solrock and Lunatone. Good choice of faves - I've been wiped out by both of those pokemon more often than I care to count!

(Needless to say I'm a little less keen lol!)

Hope you enjoy the forums! Seems like a good crowd here :)

Years
    Wow, I guess I'm "low tier".

Now now, don't feel bad. I wouldn't tier the users based on their posts, some people just have a life outside of PC and may not have time to come on much. Also, put as much effort as you can!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Wow, I must have joined here at a bad time some people have 11 post here. Wow, I guess I'm "low tier".
    Rest assured that the only tier that matters is the quality of your posts. As long as you have fun and don't try to ruin other people's experience, you're fine.

Or, you know, if you wanna play competitively, tiering matter. {XD}

Welcome to the small little forum that is PC. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there! It's nice of you to join us here at PC. Hope you have a good time here. Solrock and Lunatone are your favorites? That's interesting since most of my friends say they don't like either one. I remember they gave me a lot of trouble in Pokémon Ruby lol. Well see you around! =3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    If you ever need help with something let the moderators know and they'll try to help you out as best as they can. Hmm... My name is colored but I'm not a cool person. Just kidding lol. x3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Lol. We are all the same. To me these fancy names and username colors don't mean anything. But that's just me though. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I know we talked in VMs a few times, but, would like to say, I hope that you're having a good experience on PC once again! Welcome! I do like Solrock and Lunatone too; kinda like brother and sister pokemon~~ I think Psychic pokemon are pretty cool too, like Gardevoir and such, but yeah, Dark pokemon are also pretty killer, like Houndoom. ^^

Anyway, enjoy the Gen 3 section, and I hope to see you around some more soon! Have an enjoyable night, and have a grand time~~

Back