• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Emerald1853

VGC/Multi Battles
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    Hi all.

Very new here, but happy to have joined!

Would like to talk to lots of nice people :)

Years
  • Hi Emerald, welcome to PC. ^^ Anything you can tell us about yourself to get us started? ;3 Hope you'll have an excellent experience here and please do stick around.

Years
  • Nice to hear you are enjoying the atmosphere so far, and that said welcome to the forums Emerald!

I would mention you to tell us more about yourself, but the woolly sheep already beat me to that, so I ask is there any reasons as to why you joined? Have you ever been looking for a great place to talk about Pokemon? Maybe you were at a forum before and didn't enjoy it much? I can rest assure we are different and you'll love it.

Why not consider reading the rules to get you started? It's not required but highly recommended since you need to know what you can and can't do here. Have an awesome time hanging out with us and I'll be sure to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi Emerald welcome. It's great that you've decided to join.
    If you want to talk to nice people I'd suggest finding another site. Just Kidding :) Everyone here's really friendly.
    I hope you have fun here exploring feel free to message me for anything.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello Emerald. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Years
  • Hey Emerald :)

I'm sure you'll find plenty of lovely folks here to talk to - they seem a very friendly bunch.

What sort of stuff do you like to talk about? I mean, Pokemon probably, but anything else?

(Personally I like to talk about cats and fantasy novels, so do you have any thoughts on either of those topics?)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello Emerald. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC! Hope you have a pleasant time here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to about Pokémon or something else I'll be around. See you later!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Welcome Emerald! Hope you have a great time here, we are happy to welcome you as part of our Community. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yaaay, glad to have you! PC members are definitely pretty friendly, so, you definitely should stick around to chat with us! Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the forum so far, and I'm hoping we can see you later! Have a great night~!

Back