• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Daily Event
    As the morning bells chimed across The Capital, once again the young lady led her horse in to the marketplace. She had sold two items the previous day, although one had gone missing on it's own.

Today she brought new items to sell, hoping to buy enough to stay in the city for a bit longer.

To help draw the customer's in, the woman had even prepared a sign for her stall, 'Heaven's Wares', she had called it - in memory of her former identity. The former Angel smiled at her new stand, hoping her new range of items would fly off the shelves.

Daily Event: The Marketplace

Each day a stall will be open in the marketplace, available to you from around midday. There will be five items for sale, which are all up for grabs.

Instructions:
    > Wealthy players may [buy] any item they desire, should be it available, in exchange for their wealth.
    > Buy commands should be sent via PM and should target a specific item.
    > All players may [steal], however there is only a 25% chance of success.
    > Steal commands should be posted in the thread, however you cannot choose an item.
    > Being unsuccessful may be detrimental.
    > When an item is no longer available I will post in thread (as close to time as possible). The buyer/thief will not be revealed. Results will happen in real-time/order, although you might not be notified immediately.
    > You may only do one action each day.

Today's items:
    > A Weathered Book
    > A Red Rose
    > A Mysterious Potion
    > A Rotten Apple
    > An Ornate Ring

BONUS: I will give one item away for free, if the player can guess its use accurately (via PM). One chance, pick any item you wish.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So it's confirmed that there is a non-town-sided recruiter and they took the merchant? And (s)he has something to do with angels/heaven? *goes to look at the player list and sign up posts*

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [KILL] Sun

Just seeing your behavior in the last 40 posts is enough to make me want you lynched. You don't even explain your role properly. Which is sad.

Thank you for the vote dead person. :v
    We'll be meeting down there.

Well, I'm dying anyway.

Lemme play with my luck then? [steal]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    To confirm, the stall owner is an NPC and not a player.

And if it's not obvious yet, the correct answer to yesterday's bonus was The Angel.

The Mysterious Potion is no longer available.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The Rotten Apple is no longer available.

The Bonus has been used. No more guessing.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Event
    The Rotten Apple was hurled through the air, hitting someone in the crowd. The infested fruit was smeared across the cheek.

Startled, the victim wiped their cheek off and spat away the bits that had gotten into their mouth. They quickly hurried in to the castle to report the crime.

Ullion

Years
    I agree. Klippy's word is law. I also think Klippy should try to use his abilities. There's the chance he may hit an inno, but the same goes for the lynch. Having him around is basically having a second lynch the mafia can't manipulate.

I disagree with nearly everything you just said. Klippy is a confirmed inno, yes. But using yesterday as proof - his plan had a serious flaw in it. We can rely on him as a constant, sure. But he is human and as such is still vulnerable to mistakes.

And the downside to him using his vigilante ability is risking having another inno turn to the rebels. We could potentially be losing 2 innocents and the rebels gaining 1 member if things go the wrong way. That's the 3 member difference being made. Way too risky unless we have a sure target. And to say the mafia can not manipulate his kill would also be wrong. There could easily be some members out there that have gained Klippy's trust and give him advice despite them being a mafia.

We need to be careful of everyone if they're not confirmed.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    im climb'in in yo windows, snatching ur memes up
    We can rely on [Klippy] as a constant, sure. But he is human and as such is still vulnerable to mistakes.

We could potentially be losing 2 innocents and the rebels gaining 1 member if things go the wrong way.

My boy Ulli coming in clutch.

Besides, I find it ridiculously easy for mafia to hide behind the guise of a lead lynch. I trust Klippy as a proven innocent and a good mafia player, but his role doesn't grant him spidey senses about who's mafia and who isn't - if all the town does is chirp "lead us, Klippy!" then it provides even less insight about the behavior and abilities of each player because they aren't standing on their own two feet to make an argument and all some players will amount to is a posted vote for an entire day phase, and how the hell is he supposed to make informed decisions based on that?

All I'm trying to say is that you should be a little autonomous. Trust Klippy's insights as a player of a game, not God.

Unless you're talking about his sick supa mod skills yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh boi lol blaze it 420 doritos locos tacos mountain dew a song of ice and fire

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If we manage to kill a Rebel today, I may test my power again. There's one or two people who I'm reading as suspicious. But we will see how that fares.

Ullion

Years
    If we manage to kill a Rebel today, I may test my power again. There's one or two people who I'm reading as suspicious. But we will see how that fares.

I don't think there is any reason to be so hasty. If we kill a rebel today, and you mess up on your kill - you throw away an advantage we gained during the night. I think your abilities are best used as a last resort more than anything.

And your last line gives me an idea, actually. Since you are confirmed inno, why not openly state your suspicions? It could help guide innocents with NAs?

Back