• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    I'll have to think more carefully about who I make wealthy in the future...

[Kill] Merlin

It's okay Kaneki, I'm still a scrubby snail and have much to learn as well. Keep playing and hopefully we'll learn more with experience.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [KILL] Merlin

Oh my god everyone, especially Mana, I haven't been active since last day phase. My computer died and I only got it back tonight. >_<

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'll have to think more carefully about who I make wealthy in the future...

[Kill] Merlin

It's okay Kaneki, I'm still a scrubby snail and have much to learn as well. Keep playing and hopefully we'll learn more with experience.

Give me wealth! I bought an item, haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    Give me wealth! I bought an item, haha.
    I didn't realize the Queen could be poor! I thought you were above the economy system or something. xD
    As you wish, my Queen. You shall have the money$ again by the next Day phase. (Provided I live or the transfer carries over even if I end up dying during the next Night phase.)

Ullion

Years
    Oh my god that is dope. Klippy can just buy a new item every day so long as the vendor still appears O:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I feel like jd's item claim still doesn't completely clear him, but if Kaneki supposedly had an item that could do a triple protection I guess jd's item claim isn't that faretch'd at all. Also it seems a bunch of things have happened today, and I'm starting to wonder if I was pushing in the wrong direction yesterday. Still can't shake the gut feeling about Draskk though.

jd's numbers look about right for the roles/players left, though it's hard to tell if GB's recruit was successful from the flavor text (unless he just tried to kill Lisia instead of recruit), but I think I believe her for now

Anyway, [Lynch] Merlin
    If I had to guess I'd say you tried to kill Superjolt?
    Why?

Also Johnny I was a little confused yesterday during your back and forth with Ullion, but now after looking back I see why you were after him - he didn't explain why the were recruitment supposedly failed, which I feel is strange too (though I'm not sure why you haven't brought it up again today, something like this is still important imo)

Ullion

Years
    @Superjolt, I will be 100% honest with you. If I could explain why I wasn't recruited with certainty, I would. Just like with what happened when Alvy investigated me in Rocket's and it failed - I was innocent then and couldn't explain why. And I still can't here. All I can do is offer theories. :(

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    @Superjolt, I will be 100% honest with you. If I could explain why I wasn't recruited with certainty, I would. Just like with what happened when Alvy investigated me in Rocket's and it failed - I was innocent then and couldn't explain why. And I still can't here. All I can do is offer theories. :(
    That's because I (and Wicked after he replaced me) was roleblocking you in RI :P

But yeah, I was just wondering about that because you never gave that explanation specifically during D3 (in fact you were somewhat cryptic about it). You've been fairly town otherwise besides this one thing though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Special Event
    Cupid floated through the town, sensing the anger, disloyalty and unhappiness. He wished to change all of that, it was his duty after all. The god of love had been all around town, yet the only lovers he had found had already turned against one another.

I need to spread love somehow, the cherub mused. Cupid thought long and hard, deciding what venture to take. Forcing people together couldn't help this town, his arrows are useless, but perhaps the solution was non magical for a change..

Aha! Love letters! The small boy chuckled, floating through the air high above the castle. If they confess to one another, maybe something will happen!

Special Event: Cupid's Letters

Instructions:
    > PM me a letter to share with another player. The letter you send can contain anything you want, it can be game related or nonsense. The only thing I won't tolerate are codes/anything to obvious to identify the sender.
    > You may only send one letter, and to only one other player.
    > All letters will be delivered anonymously at the end of the day.

Dear ________

<insert letter here>

BONUS: The most romantic/cute/sweet letter will earn the player a prize from Cupid.

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Last edited:
    Back