• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hey there!

Nice to meet you all. The name's Xannytoes, but you can all call me Xan or Xanny (or Xannytoes, whatever floats your boat). I've been a fan of Pokemon since a young age, with Pokemon Emerald being my first true experience to the genre :) Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya Xannytoes! I'm going to call you the full name if you don't mind, because that's a really fun sounding username.

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm a huge fan of Pokémon Emerald, it was my second Pokémon game ever (LeafGreen being my first) and Emerald has always been my favorite despite the long years since it came out. ORAS came close, but it had a few things that I didn't really like about it to the point where Emerald stayed on top.

I see you've already been posting around, that's great! Hope you've been having fun so far and that you'll continue to do so. Feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat or if you have any questions, k? See ya.

Years
  • Nice to meet you too Xanny! Fun username you have there.

I started with Pokemon games around the same time you did, but Ruby was my first game in this case. It is awesome you decided to join and learn more about the wonderful world of Pokemon, and maybe learn a few other things as well.

Rainbow seems to have covered the basics, so I'll leave it to you to explore and for the meantime, have a great time and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums.

Years
  • Hi Xan, welcome to PC. n~n Looking forward to getting to know you as well.

Been a Pokémon fan since a young age too and still going strong, since you're so into the franchise I truly do hope you'll find a home here. As a Hoenn lover I found Emerald to be one of the better games, though I also loved ORAS, the remakes. Which other games have you played from the series?

Enjoy your time posting and please don't be afraid to ask if you ever need help!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there!

Nice to meet you all. The name's Xannytoes, but you can all call me Xan or Xanny (or Xannytoes, whatever floats your boat). I've been a fan of Pokemon since a young age, with Pokemon Emerald being my first true experience to the genre :) Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers!
    Welcome to the forums Xanny! I wonder what's special enough about your toes to make them deserve a spot in your username (8

Emerald is probably a good start! I played Ruby c: Have you played the latest games too then? (ORAS/XY)

Cheers

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I looove Pokemon Emerald; it's one of my favourites! So kudos on letting it be your first game! Anywho, welcome to the forums! I'm Dragon! Glad to meet another long time fan of the series! So if you're wanting to explore around the forums, feel free to do so! Our pokemon boards are always there. <33

Cheers to you too, and have a great time! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a VM or PM anytime, and I'll assist you to the best of my ability! Hope we'll chat again soon. c:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hello everybody!
    XT

if you are in need for a cool signature / avatar for your profile here, check out my shop ;)​

Back