• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Riders [M]

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
  • ~Glossary~
    A book of terms, concepts and explanations, to aid in the understanding of the Riders and the three mortal races. This mysterious book started empty and remains without an author, its pages filling themselves slowly over time.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jay

Years
  • Ahh, the poison dragon, more popular than I imagined. I have weighed out all possible options, considered what the RP has, what types of character it needs... And what makes the most sense regarding the setting and lore.

After making those decisions I can say that...

Shak and his characters, Maxwell Tybalt and Taragon.

You are Accepted! Welcome to Riders.

To all whom signed up, I thank you for you interest and ideas, the overall response has been fantastic for this RP.

The IC has been submitted and SUs are now closed.

As for the darkness dragon, I will read the newest submission and make my final choice come tomorrow.

When the IC goes up I will most likely be asleep. So to all players I ask... Do not post IC until my first IC post is up. After that you'll be free to post as you see fit.

Again my condolences to those who didn't make the cut and my excited congratulations to all those whom have. I look forward to RPing with you all... And once again.

WELCOME TO RIDERS!

Years
  • To those who didn't get in, you have my condolences. To those that did, congratulations. I hope you all have fun! And make it fun for the spectators, yeah?

Also, I knew Doof would make it. You're lucky to have him. I will have my revenge, and his spot will be mine! (I'm joking!)

Jay

Years
  • Kill him Godzil. Rend his flesh.

I mean...

No fighting plox.

Anyways, I'd like to finally reveal that the final role of darkness dragon goes to...

Aeternums characters, Xander and Xaraho!

With this, sign ups are officially close. In the event of a drop out a new spot will be open, but if not I thank all whom made the effort and wish you all the best of luck to future endeavors!

Years
  • Alright, there we go. I apologize for the short delay in posting, I was traveling when the IC thread went up, and then the post took a whole lot longer than I thought it was going to. :D

Also, do I remember correctly when it was said a Discord channel would be put up?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, just a notice to everyone - if your character came after Sol (excluding Stardust and Frozen heart's characters), they could have a chat with Cyril and the other bodyguard waiting outside! The two aren't allowed inside because they have cooties so they've been wandering around the area waiting.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Alright, there we go. I apologize for the short delay in posting, I was traveling when the IC thread went up, and then the post took a whole lot longer than I thought it was going to. :D

Also, do I remember correctly when it was said a Discord channel would be put up?

Actually, we've got a Skype group going! Skype is alot easier for just text-chatting and all of us already use it. We've got you in the group, but we've yet to see you on! Come join us <3

Years
  • Hmm, yes...I may have...misplaced my login details for Skype...Which normally wouldn't be a problem, but I had to reset my PC, and now I cant remember which of my dozen emails I used for the thing, let me get back to you on that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • 7 interests me the most but 1 would also be good if someone else already has/had their eye on the former.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 7 interests me the most but 1 would also be good if someone else already has/had their eye on the former.

Hmm, well me and Alby have been saying we're doing number 7 in the skype chat for a while, and we did start a JP... :( You okay with us taking it?

Jay

Years
  • That awkward moment when Axel and I are going to mission 1... ^ ^

Jay

Years
  • It is with great displeasure that I announce that one of our players, Shak, has dropped out of this RP. However we will not allow it to hamper our progress.

A new role will be added to replace the roles and as of right now you may begin working on a sign up.

The Dragon of Mind and Memory

...is now open for SU submission.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years

• Pirate-Flag.png

Xurik Alminé and Hahdrim

Riders Race:
    Elf

Dragons Color and Element:
    Mainly purple scaled dragon with an almost glowing sky blue skin body. She is the the dragon of Mind and Memory.

Rider and Dragon Appearance:
    Xurik is tall and slender like most of his kind, with the extremely tanned skin that matches that of the people of the desert island of Klokrein. His hair is stark white, possibly due to his father having been a snow elf from up north. He has saphire eyes that seemingly pierce into ones mind and soul. Acrost his left eye he bears an eyepatch, underneath which is a large scarred eye that was practically destroyed when the guards caught him stealing when he was only a child.

He wears plain white clothes, which have been turned yellow from the sand and sun. When it is colder, he throws a hooded black cloak over himself. He likes to wear jewelry, and has several gold rings with various gemstones, as well as a silver dragon pendant with ruby eyes hanging around his neck.

Hahdrim is long, but still quite small for a dragon. She has large scales that cover his entire body, getting smaller towards the spot where the neck meets the back. He head is covered in spines, and she has horns sticking from the side of her head. Her wings look much like bat wings, with a canvas like skin stretched between the bones that enables her to fly. Her tail is long and small, with several spikes at the end, similar to a mace.

Along her back is a well crafted saddle, seemingly custom built to fit her. Various pouches and bags hang from the saddle, carrying an assortment of tools, weapons, and various goods that her rider might require.

Riders Hometown:
    The desert island of Klokrein; A peaceful, but strict city where people prefer to simply live their way of life and not be bothered by the lives of the other nations. That being said, they are well known being the warriors wielding curved swords and little to no armor into war. The city is surrounded by a large sandstone wall with only one entrance into the city. While this was mostly built to protect against the sandstorms that ravage the desert, It has also helped them keep criminals from entering or leaving the city.

Being an island nation, they naturally have a large port, in which many ships come and go on a daily basis. One such ship, The wretched Knave, happens to belong to a certain Xurik Alminé.

Dragons Abilities:
    Parasitic breath: Her body is filled with a micro organism which she can exhale and use to take control of weaker minded individuals. These parasites share a mental link with her, and the more creatures she tries to control, the weaker her hold on them becomes, to a maximum of about five with extremely weak willed creatures.

Memory falsification: The ability to create false memories, make someone believe that she has been their best friend since childhood, or cause them to forget all about her.

Telekenisis: Able to move objects with her mind, heavier objects require more focus, and if its too heavy, the strain could knock her unconcious.

Riders Magic:
    Telekenisis: Similar to his dragons magic, Xurik will also be able to move objects with his mind, however this too is related to how much he can focus at any given time.

Personality:
    Xurik is a pirate, even if he prefers the more acceptable term 'treasure hunter.' He lives alone on his ship, hiring a crew whenever he has a job and never uses the same crew twice, generally because he ends up ripping them off for about 90% of their bounties actual worth. He doesn't have a wife, or even a girlfriend, albeit there is a line of extremely meaningful overnight relationships that could probably circle the globe if you lined them up.

When he is with others, he likes to drink and party, often being the guy who ends up asleep in the weirdest of places after having chugged an entire crate of rum. He has an overall friendly attitute, up until the point where he decides to stab you in the back and take your wallet, and even then, he'll probably still leave while singing some sea shanty and doing the fishy stick.

Hahdrim is calm and wise, often advising Xurik that he should probably not continue drinking and whoring around the port. Rarely does her advice ever work, and this frustrates her to no end but she will always pick the drunken dark elf up and make sure he lay in a semi comfortable position, taking care of his drunken state as if he were a toddler who had bumped his head, projecting happy thoughts and admitedly using magic to try and cure the hangovers that often ensued.

She isn't violent by nature, even when hunting she prefers to eat fish, which she doesn't have to kill prior to eating, but if it came down to a fight between something she couldn't magically sway into not harming her or more importantly her rider, she would tear its throat out without a second thought.

History:
    The glowing pink orb that had appeared in Xurik's treasure stash was odd enough, but he had simply thought it was some faerie which had come to admire allof his gold. After realizing that he was excessivly drunk, he went over and examined the glowing orb, and upon touching it, it explodes in a shower of radiant light and a small baby dragon lay on his gold. After swearing about missing a chance for a perfectly good omlette, he realizes what the creature sitting on his gold was, and darted behind a pillar with a very unmanly scream. This in turn caused the baby dragon to giggle, which in turn causes the dark elf to burst into giggles as well because of the mental link between himself and the baby dragon.

Unable to get rid of the magic dragon, he simply left it in his treasure stash for awhile, coming to feed it whenever he wasn't drunk off of his ass or nursing a hangover. While the dragon grew, he learned that her name was Hahdrim, and that she was a dragon who could manipulate the mind. The two quickly became a fast team, able to raid anyplace within the city by simply flying over the walls and in through the windows.

This sort of thing continued for a long time, nobody ever able to understand where the flying bandit had come and gone from, as Xurik had moored his ship off the coast. They were going to raid the palace, when Hahdrim suddenly found herself needing to head to a place known as Pharus castle. She knew that there was some sort of mind magic at work, but she didn't feel as if it was leading her into a trap. She felt it was more... a call to arms. Xurik, having heard the word castle and not yet relating it to the ghost stories, agreed and they took off after several days of being stuck in a terrible storm.

Last edited:

Jay

Years
  • Oddball is accepted! Welcome to Riders!

Back