• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • State Your Business! #3

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

AARON: "Uh oh. Condolences to your grandpa, little nugget! Hope he's recovered! As for what I've heard about these Rainbow Gems, not at all, but I'm not a 'mon into that kind of haunt junk. You might wanna talk to somebody like Castiel for that. Or any Ghost! Haharuh!"

AARON: "As sure as iron's an ore, I do! If I'm not mining, I'm refining, and if I'm not refining, I'm smelting! I need all the power I can get with these jobs! I've got a strong crew, but I need power for myself, too. Some jobs you wanna get done right, you gotta do it yourself! As for anybody stealing these bad boys, well they'll have to think again. My necklace is made of reinforced steel wire and its ends are smoldered together. These two gems are actually set into the steel pendant mounts. You'd have to crawl up under my hood behind me or get your way under my chin and really haul at this junk, but I'll have smashed you by then! Harah haruh huh!"

AARON: "Like I said, for me, I'm kept in this form out of the strength of pure will and conviction! My job demands so much of me that this keeps me going until it's time to go to bed, and then I wake up looking like another run-of-the-mill Aggron. I wouldn't wanna take this form of mine to the Arena anyway, even if I did have the time. This form's just too powerful! Hurhah ha ha!"
    ----
    State Your Business! #3

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

CULLINAN: "My store is called Essential Minerals. I sell minerals like Calcium, Iron, and Zinc in the form of supplements, those that are crucial to organic health. I sell mineral makeup that I extract, purify, oxidize, and micronize myself in my lab, although the iron I need I am supplied by Aaron's business. If Aaron is running late on shipment, sometimes I am visited by the Probopass themselves!

CULLINAN: "I also sell cut and polished crystals and some mineral jewelry. My shop is often visited by... shes, for this reason, many tell me. It is also visited by customers who like to shop in the middle of the night. For this reason, Aaron has assigned me a Graveler bodyguard named Flint. I do not have to pay Flint but I like to give Flint crystals as thanks. Flint eats them. I do not know why."

CULLINAN: "I am sorry. I do not actually know many Pokemon or what their species are called. I have lived millions of years underground until very recently. I am still trying to understand the concept of time above the surface and that stores open and close so frequently when it would be more efficient to keep them open all century long. I also more easily remember a millennium ago than... yesterdecade. I may have accepted your trade, as I do use native metals. For further refinement, I would have asked Aaron for help."

Jauntier

Years
  • Also.

That's it, folks.

It's official.

The first death in the RP.

RINA THE CHIMECHO IS DEAD.

SHE CHOKED TO DEATH.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Every step I take

Every move I make

Every single day, every time I pray

I'll be missin' you...

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • It's time for...

DRUMROLL PLEASE

*badabadabada*

WEEKEND AT RINA'S 2: CHOKED TO DEATH!

Seriously though, I think it'd be hilarious if everyone just pretended that Rina wasn't dead.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Now I'm really really confused. I thought she said at the end that she was still alive? And she's not? Was it always planned for Rina to die? Why all that character development then? I'm so confused.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Now I'm really really confused. I thought she said at the end that she was still alive? And she's not? Was it always planned for Rina to die? Why all that character development then? I'm so confused.
    I'll simplify it. She's in "semi-life" which is essentially being a ghost. She can just barely be heard if she isn't talking using the mouth of a corporeal body. Otherwise, she is almost entirely unnoticeable unless she "possesses" something material. At the end of my most recent post, Rina took control again of the body that she lost due to the allergic reaction. She does not have full control of the body, understandably as she was just kicked out of it. The body thus looks like a corpse from an outsider's perspective.

Make sense?

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Make sense?

I interpreted it as out-of-body shenanigans caused by a very painful near-death experience. Kind of reminds me when I accidentally bashed my head really hard against a signpost and I was dazed by a white light for a good bit. Actually, I don't think that's comparable in this scenario, but... What are we talking about again?

Oh, Rina's ded.

[REDACTED] the Kirlia

AN EMPLOYEE WAS TERMINATED?! OH, MY!

DOES THIS MEAN THERE IS AN OPENING AT THE FLOWER SHOP?! I'M A SEXY ESPER TOO SO I CAN EASILY REPLACE YOUR DEAD PSYCHIC!! IF I TRY, I COULD CHOKE EVEN BETTER THAN HER!

I AM GOING TO APPROPRIATELY COPULATE WITH THOSE BUG-TYPES TILL THE MILTANK COME HOME.

still thinking about naming this ridiculous kirlia kaze just to heartlessly destroy a beloved meme

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    She died in her employer's arms

"If any Pokemon is to replace me I will END THEM."

do all these interpretations of my post make me Shakespearean or what guys???​

Reactions: Ech

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Hm, my question is, if Rina is dead how can anyone still go on working at Forget Me Not for the rest of the day? Is Amaryllis just going to throw the body in the trash and no one talk about it? Like, most places, one of your employee's keels over dead work does not continue.

Man imagine the rage Goro is going to inflict upon this store.

Last edited:

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Hm, my question is, if Rina is dead how can anyone still go on working at Forget Me Not for the rest of the day?
    "At the end of my most recent post, Rina took control again of the body that she lost due to the allergic reaction. "

And she will soon be able to speak through that body, albeit with some difficulties. Rina already looks glassy-eyed and unresponsive aside from some subtle, swaying movements being that's she's practically a living wind chime, so it's not that obvious. She just seems paler and colder than usual.A As long as Rina can manage to puppet her body as best she can and front that she recovered and is okay, it shouldn't perturb most of her peers.​

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    But if she isn't recovered in time, Rina actually dies and Ech comes in?

Tbh i was writing this crazzzzzzzzy post right after Rina posted and was going to finish it today and when Jauntier posted so now i have to start from scatch. Darn.

I bet i can find some way to fit some crazy action based on what the fairy wants from me though.

Jauntier

Years
  • I will be making cast cuts after reading up on posts.

Hope you're within your 8 days, everybody.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Ok, don't worry y'all, I will be doing a post soon, already talked with Jauntier about it, will be promptly working on a JP with Errol. It will be done soone and I hope to not fall behind schedule like this again.

Jauntier

Years
  • Due to inactivity, the following have been clipped from the roleplay:

STARDU5T's Silver the Absol

Stardust, you've been inactive for an extended amount of time. Your last post was at least 21 days ago as of this post. I understand from last I spoke to you weeks ago that you're going through some offline things, but at the same time, if you know you will be away or unavailable for an extended amount of time, do inform me beforehand so that the slot does not become an idle reservation, as it has ended up being.

Thank you for your interest in the role-play, though. I will have a portion of my next IC post dedicated to Silver feeling ill and calling out of work for the time being. Should you return to this role-play and a slot for Spirited Away is free, you can contact me about returning Silver from retirement, or should you like, joining with another character for either store--so long as you are pointedly active.

That is all for my general announcement. As it stands,

1 slot is now open for Spirited Away.

Jauntier

Years
  • Lol. Guys, don't scare away healthy competition! Anyone is free to sign up with an application, not just our active fan here!

As always, I will review new applications for a proper lack of discrepancies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Fine... everyone get in dere.

If anyone makes a female Weavile to win over Gabriel they get my vote. Just saying. Bias there and all.

Back