• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I actually like the Kalos final evos, except for Braixen.

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    rofl i love the backgrounds you put them all. so artsy​

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    God, you know, this OOC is self-sustaining, and that's the great thing about this roleplay here: I could be absent for a few days thanks to contracting a stomach virus and then a sore throat right after, and you all would still be on top of things.

So! I'm back and ready to attack! Time to read up on these posts and throw up a response. Happy Independence Day!

Jauntier

Years
    What the fuck.

Rina is fucking dying and Cicaro just fucking steals an admitted panacea for no other reason than to cause his boss grief. An admitted panacea. A cure-all medicine. For any ailment. Let's just steal her medication.

Okay, this is a horrible situation. I don't even know if Amaryllis is aware of Rina's allergy since this is literally Rina's first day on the job.

You people are awful. That and that Rina post made it out that Benicle just threw away Amaryllis' porcelain plates. I'm... I return just to be all manners of appalled.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    You people are awful. That and that Rina post made it out that Benicle just threw away Amaryllis' porcelain plates. I'm... I return just to be all manners of appalled.

What I didn't throw away any plates what are you talking about. You should read my posts more closely.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    What the fuck.

> jaunt returns
    > "wow i'm so grateful you guys keep this alive even without my constant prescence"
    > reads posts
    > "you FUCKING PEOPLE."

lol right

I'm so curious how this is gonna turn out. #RIOT

though blinky should write something that places Rina in saving situation soon though

Jauntier

Years
    What I didn't throw away any plates what are you talking about. You should read my posts more closely.

You should read my post more closely.

I said the Rina post made it out that Benicle threw away plates. That is to say, when I read the line "A plate filled with food tumbled subtly into the waste bin as the Ninjask and his clone passed on" my first impression came off to me as if Disclosed's post had Benicle toss the plates with the trash. Whether or not that was the intention, or if it was Rina tossing the plate, I do not know because the attribution is ambiguous. You'd understand this if you read her post as well, since her post is already four days old.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    You should read my post more closely.

I said the Rina post made it out that Benicle threw away plates. That is to say, when I read the line "A plate filled with food tumbled subtly into the waste bin as the Ninjask and his clone passed on" my first impression came off to me as if Disclosed's post had Benicle toss the plates with the trash. Whether or not that was the intention, or if it was Rina tossing the plate, I do not know because the attribution is ambiguous. You'd understand this if you read her post as well, since her post is already four days old.

I do read them. My problem is that I don't really grasp the concept or what they are trying to say when people post. Clearly evident in what you described. :D

I feel really bad cuz I feel really cocky. I'm so sorry. :(

Jauntier

Years
    I do read them. My problem is that I don't really grasp the concept or what they are trying to say when people post. Clearly evident in what you described. :D

Don't feel bad, mate. I didn't think anything of it, yeah? Like I said, I'm here to help answer any questions or concerns, so don't shy away from asking me to help clarify something if you're left a little fuzzy on the details. Although, it's best to first ask the author of the post in question.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
    Wow Jaunt stop bullying us. #FreeUsFromJaunt2016

Also now literally the only person who can save Rina is good old Samuel. So this is what I think I'll do. Samuel will pick Rina up in his mouth, and run towards Amy and drop her down, blubbering for help.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    dud190 said:

Cheer up! Everybody makes mistakes. Besides, this place is too saccharine and nobody here has the guts to hate you for such trivial matters. I mean, look at the amount of BS I pulled and I still haven't been kicked out

Everybody still loves you!

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

purposely omitted sam, because he is a super racist

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    in the cornered of miracles it's a miracle if you get out alive

Seriously though rip rina are we about to witness our first live death in a store since the Kazé incident of '64

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018

[insert inappropriate smut of spora copulating with a literal ball of dust.]

i refuse to draw this because i think xtrashy already hates me for making spora look like a hooker
    elwood y don't u

go make

dat cigoro comic by urself

since u make it clear that your bgs and humor will always be better than mine

i can't even draw koestler ffs

hahaha my parents never loved me

i think am adopted

why is diva mermaid not real

WHY DOESN'T STAR TALK TO ME DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG
    And with that, I am clearly the worst thing to ever happen to this thread. I do not deserve anything but painful retribution. good night, imaginary friends.

Jauntier

Years
    Jesus Christ, can anyone even see this post?

I've been trying to upload the GM post now that I have real, actual spare time and this server is fucking up all the drama I want to post.

Jauntier

Years
    Okay, I've found that I can still post, but anything large is not processed in time through the server.

I tried to post and then make an edit to the post, but it doesn't work that way either.

UPDATE: In place of my IC post is a link to a Google Doc version of it. Please read up on it, and in the Outline function (Tools > Document outline) you can jump between the Spirited Away portion and the Forget-Me-Not portion.

UPDATE 2: I've gotten the post and all it's CSS glory up now. I will be doing an activity sweep in a couple days, now that I'm getting back into the swing of things since my sickness and work load has picked up offline. This time I won't do any warning notifications. I've said this several times before, keeping track of your posting activity is your own business and if you can't keep up for whatever reason, you have the courtesy to tell me beforehand why, whenever you are able. Consider the time of this edit until then your warning grace period. That is all.

Last edited:
    Back