• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

d

guys stop fighting you're tearing apart the family or something I guess

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    fighting is always fun!

But whining is different its annoying as heck

d

But whining is different its annoying as heck

I actually don't even mind that either. while seeing hosts lashing out at guests is unfortunate, it's like legendchu is Gordon Ramsay except the emotions are real

Years
    Just because of all of the times I've wanted to say something but haven't due to realizing that I should edit my post (over and over), someone else saying what I wanted to say before me, getting ninja'd, or PokéCommunity crashing (that happened while I was typing this), I finally decided to just ask all of the questions I think I should ask while I can:
    Spoiler:

Also, we've reached the third crash to happen within twenty-four hours of the first...
    Has PokéCommunity reached the end layer?

d

fyi I was teasing in my last post before someone gets triggered

Just because of all of the times I've wanted to say something but haven't due to realizing that I should edit my post (over and over), someone else saying what I wanted to say before me, getting ninja'd, or PokéCommunity crashing (that happened while I was typing this), I finally decided to just ask all of the questions I think I should ask while I can:
    Spoiler:

Also, we've reached the third crash to happen within twenty-four hours of the first...
    Has PokéCommunity reached the end layer?

some british dude who host cooking shows and yells at his contestants
    because it's less annoying
    yes
    yes
    it should be
    very often

I don't feel like answering the rest

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    I swear if this turns into a retort, irritation or fight soon, you've all lost a contestant. XD I'll just quit and never log in again. I don't give a heck.

Years
    I swear if this turns into a retort, irritation or fight soon, you've all lost a contestant. XD I'll just quit and never log in again. I don't give a heck.
    Why would you do that? That would be letting your teammates down, your pairs down, [I realized that what I was going to say here was technically a spoiler], and make LegendChu salty because based on how long it's taken, the fifth Challenge (well, second Challenge, technically) has seen a lot of revising and has probably taken a lot of effort from LegendChu and the other person he mentioned. I also don't really know what you mean, and if you were just joking about leaving and stuff: ;-; -_- :( I can never tell whether or not people are joking...

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years

Haha nooooooo don't do that, no losing contestants! we can all get along with each other and have a good time, we just need to think before we post. What might trigger someone else may be harmless to another person so take a couple of seconds before we all post and everyones happy as can be

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I realized that I could have retorted, but then it would have continued on again like the last time. I do however disagree with you. Only about 30 percent was "whining" but i digress. Peace to all.
    U won't give up will ya, lol {XD}. Nonibros, I didn't want this either, but u see, being sarcastic every time, makes u look grumpy. Having some (real) fun, is not gonna hurt is it? But ur wish. Anyways, I digress as well, peace from my side too :)

I actually don't even mind that either. while seeing hosts lashing out at guests is unfortunate, it's like legendchu is Gordon Ramsay except the emotions are real
    Just when Chu vs Nonibros seemed to be over, someone decided to poke me again {XD}.

Too late I got triggered off ;). Komala, maybe Dedenne was referring to u as well, thought about that?

Guests, what guests? U guys are "Players" playing a game of "Survival". Do u expect a bed of roses to be laid of for u? Uh uh sorry, this is "Survivor" & the the only kinda bed there's gonna be is a bed of thorns <evil rub of hands> >:).

And there's no "lashing" (& plz don't say "didn't mean litereally" I know that :P), coz I don't own a whip, want be to get one ;). If u guys whine, complain, show indifference, I'm going to make sure I cut it off, simple :).

Well I think I have the right solution for this. So guys, goodbye for some time, coz there's gonna be a Special Guest to host the Next Challenge (& no, this is NOT the "other person" I was talking about) & he's gonna make sure u all wish I were hosting. So best of luck guys, u're really gonna need it :nervous:.

Pika Pika :chu:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years

some british dude who host cooking shows and yells at his contestants
    because it's less annoying
    yes
    yes
    it should be
    very often

I don't feel like answering the rest

Fyi Gordon Ramsay is Scottish. I know. I thought he was British too.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Respected Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm very pleased to inform you that I, "Formal" LegendChu be your host for the upcoming Challenge. I'd request you all not to indulge in any kind of fun activities or revelries during the Event, because this is serious business.

So carrying forward what "Original" LegendChu said, in the upcoming Challenge, you are all going to be Challenging your Luck. And as per the aforementioned, if any of you kind people do not consider luck to be on your side, I'd request you all to start praying.

I'm very pleased to inform you that this Challenge is really simple, each one of your Tribes has to nominate half of their Team, which in simpler terms denotes that Spontaneous Stunfisk, Ravishing Rockets & Fabulous Flares will be nominating 2 Members each, while Sparkling Pikachu will be nominating 4 Members.

What will become of the Nominated Members? Will they be safe? Will they face Tribal Council? Will they be directly Eliminated?

Or will any of the above apply to the Members who are not nominated?

This will be revealed at a later time, nothing will be made glaringly obvious right now.

As of this moment, the only task all you beautiful people are requested to perform, is to nominate Members. Once you've all done the needful, you will be informed what for, at the end of the Challenge.

Please note that its time to get out of your comfort zones & start taking some real risks, because this vicious game of harsh realities, is about to take a cruel twist. With regret, I have to inform you that the comfortable cushions you are sitting on, have officially evolved to vicious pin cushions.

I'd be obliged if you please do the nominations like this:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):-
    I NOMINATE (ONLY for Stunfisk, Rockets & Flares) (Nominate 2 Members of ur Team):-
    I NOMINATE (ONLY for Sparkling Pikachu) (Nominate 4 Members of ur Team):-
    ODD or EVEN (Choose either Odd or Even):-

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

[Your User Name]

Please remember that the answers need to be given "exactly" as mentioned above, or they will not be accepted. And I'm going to be really strict about this. Thank you very much.

I hope its perfectly clear to all you beautiful people that you are only Nominating Members of your Tribe.

Please keep in mind that this is not first Tribe to answer wins. Every Member of every Tribe will be on the hot seat. Each of the 20 Members are kindly requested to give in their answers individually.

And Sparkling Pikachu, please note that the Proxies you won, DO NOT apply for this round. Each one of you has to answer individually. Thank you.

There might be multiple Eliminations, there might be no Eliminations at all. Nothing is going to be revealed, until all of you have punched in your answers.

So do you have the courage to risk it all?

Moral of the story - Its never a wise idea to mess with the host or you will have to face dire consequences.

I thank you all for being kind enough to have the patience to listen to me, I'm really obliged.

I wish you all good luck, but also regret the fact that it might be the final goodbye for half of you.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

LegendChu

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    Ahhh.... can I phone a friend?

But seriously, I'm happy to take one for the team if they want to nominate me!

NAME:- GreenLegend56
    TRIBE NAME:- Fabulous Flares
    I NOMINATE:- Myself [GreenLegend56] and I dunno, Komala?
    ODD or EVEN:- Even??....

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Sir GreenLegend

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    "I NOMINATE (ONLY for Stunfisk, Rockets & Flares) (Nominate 2 Members of ur Team):-"
    Nominate?
    Not eliminate?
    IT'S ALL AN ELABORATE RUSE.
    Spoiler:
    Mr. NeonJelly13 & everyone else, I request you to please treat this seriously.

We have already wasted a lot of time on this Challenge & your mockery will only only prolong this process & make it more difficult for me & the other beautiful people out here, who have been waiting patiently for this challenge to be put up. So I kindly request you to please Re-Vote.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

LegendChu

Years
    NEVER MIND!
    I see what's going on here!
    It really IS all a ruse!

He mentioned a Challenge, but this is no Challenge.
    In past Tribal Council voting sessions, even when he was FormalChu, he used words similar to "VOTING AGAINST", not "I NOMINATE".
    He's making us choose people to represent their teams in the Challenge!
    The odd and even is just a means of picking out Players One and Two (and in the Sparkling Pikachu's situation, a Three and Four as well)!
    I deny your plans, and literally everything I suggested before this!
    Oh, no.
    I think I know what's coming next as well.
    And if it is what I think it is...
    Then this is my fault.

Spoiler:

Oh, and even though I got all sorts of mad at you, LegendChu, good job on coming up with a strategy like that. I would never have come up with something that unpredictable {:3}.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    NAME (Your User Name):- Forever
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Spontaneous Stunfisk
    I NOMINATE (ONLY for Stunfisk, Rockets & Flares) (Nominate 2 Members of ur Team):- Nonibros, Your Everyday Ghost
    ODD or EVEN (Choose either Odd or Even):- Even

I really don't know what this means but there's half!

MariaB

Forever hunting shiny Vulpix T_T
    Years
    NAME: MariaB
    TRIBE NAME: Sparkling Pikachus
    I NOMINATE: Destiny, Dedenne1, MasterSnowy & Espeonica
    ODD or EVEN: Even!

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
    MariaB

Sorry guys, I really hope this is a good thing!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    NAME: Master Snowy
    TRIBE NAME: Sparkling Pikachus
    I NOMINATE: Myself (Master Snowy), Dedenne1, Zakariya and MariaB
    ODD or EVEN: Even, always Even... : >

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Master Snowy

(P.S., This is the second time I've had to retype my post. My wifi had some network problem and deleted my previous post which was just after GreenLegend56, lol :P )

Back