• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game systems do you own?

Years
2415846-joysticks_final.jpg

yes i realize these are controllers :P

I didn't want to use the word 'consoles' because I want to include PCs :P But yeah, I'm interested in finding out what systems you guys own! Do you have a favorite system? Any interesting stories about a console? Share here!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Well let's see. I'm just gonna list as they pop up in my head

Beastly PC
Xbox One
PS4
3DS
Wii
Wiiu
Dreamcast
Xbox
Xbox 360
Gamecube (somewhere)
Atari Flashback
HTC Vive

Probably more. Thats what I can think of now.

Last edited:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Used to have DS but it broke.

Now:
GBA
Wii
PC (don't really game on it though)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
At the moment I have:

NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube (doesn't work)
Wii
Wii U
Game Boy
DS
3DS x 2
PSP
PS Vita
PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Saturn

And I think that's it...

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
  • Sega
    • Master System
    • Mega Drive (or Genesis if you will :) )
    • Saturn
    • Dreamcast
    • Game Gear (modded with TV output)
  • Nintendo
    • NES
    • Super NES
    • Nintendo 64
    • Gamecube (with a Game Boy Player attached)
    • Wii
    • Wii U
    • Game Boy Pocket
    • Game Boy Color
    • Game Boy Advance
    • DS Lite
    • 3DS XL
    • Another 3DS with a capture card
    • New 3DS
  • Sony
    • PlayStation
    • PlayStation 2
    • PlayStation 3 Super Slim
    • PS Vita
    • PlayStation TV
  • Others
    • Gaming PC
    • GP2X
    • Ouya (no, really :D )

Years
Ok, so here's what I own.

-Gameboy Advance
-Gameboy Advance SP (2)
-DS Lite (2)
-DSi (2)
-3DS (2)
-New 3DS
-Wii
-Gamecube
-Wii U
-PSP (2)
-PlayStation 2
-PlayStation 3
-PlayStation 4
-Xbox 360
-Xbox One
-PC

As far as home consoles go I usually stick with the PlayStation line, my brother prefers Xbox more. And my primary handheld is my orginal 3DS.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
If this is to talk about the ones i currently own well there's the following:

1) Laptop - I'm using my laptop for now since I'm still busy backing up some important files such as games and documents for use in my new 2k USD (110k Philippine Pesos) Rig.

2) 3DSXL - This is something of a personal achievement of mine since its one of the few moments in my life where I got to buy something, a game system of all things, with just my own savings. I was lucky enough to have a friend who bought his 3DSXL but never really got glued into it. Since this thing is 100% my purchase, the responsibility also falls completely to my own accord as well.

The best part with a 3DSXL is that its backwards compatible with most NDS games. So if ever there's a really cool NDS game that I have never played and want to bring it everywhere i go, my 3DS is there. Heck, I do have Pokemon Black and White 2, and I do play it on my 3DSXL.

3) PS2 - Of the past generation relics that still exist in my household, I'm lucky that my PS2 still lives, but currently it has no TV and power adapter to plug in since it has a 1.10 Voltage and most of our household is a 2.20V

4) PS3 - mostly for my consore needs.

Not counting any other devices, those are what i currently own. Most other really old gaming systems are gone now.

And to add some flavor to the fruit punch, I do my best to use emulator programs. For old PC games from the DOS era, well I've learned to work well with DOSBOX.

Considering that my new PC is now a Windows 10, i bet that running most of the really old PC games that I have on my laptop may not run as smoothly or may not run at all with the new PC Rig.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I want to say Vita only since that's all I need but I can't... =D

Vita + PSP as handhelds.
PS3 + PS4 as consoles.

Since we can count PC platform, I have laptop for Nintendo emulation.

No Steam machine and no Xbox for me.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
On hand as we speak...

DS
3DS XL - soon to have the New 3DS XL
PlayStaytion 2 - Use is to watch DVD's now.

Use to have:

Game Boy x2
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Advance SP
Sega Saturn
N64

I feel like I should have one of the old Game Boys hiding somewhere unless I finally did sell it.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Well, thinking about all of the system I have makes me realize how much I have, but I don't really use much.

Of course my heart goes out to my PC the most, it's what I use every day for several hours, although it's not specifically a gaming rig or whatsoever. Nor do I actually really have such good specs to run top tier games or something.

I've had a PS One, which was I believe my first console and I had a ton of fun on it as a child playing Smash TV with a friend and some good old Crash.

Got a PS2 (slim) later on, quite soon after they got out. I think this was my most used console ever. I was still very young, but, as far as I can remember I've had and played the most games for this. Some highlights would be Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc, Gran Turismo 4 (although I'd never play a racing game anymore now), GTA:VC, GTA:SA and a silly spongebob game.

Right now I'm using my DSi again, with a flashcard, and mostly tend to play Dragon Quest IX on it. I've used to play Pokemon on it mostly, and also played a lot of Elite Beat Agents. This was already mostly back in, like, 2007 or something though. I've had a DS Lite before this, but I wasn't exactly careful and so it happened to fall in to water.

I also used to have a PSP, but I ended up bricking it by modding it way too much in the end. I also used my PSP for more than just games, I'd have quite a bit of music on it to listen to and some TV shows like Zack & Cody.

Also I can't forget the Wii. Played the whole Wii Sports hype when we got it, but afterwards used it mostly to play Animal Crossing and to watch anime. I also ended up softmodding it for some homebrew and emulations, but right now it's stored away and basically unused.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
N64
GameCube
Wii
Wii U
XBOX
XBOX 360
XBOX One
PS4
Pretty much every Nintendo handheld.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I won't really count my PC, since I only have games like The Darkest Dungeon, Undertale, Hearthstone, Elder Scrolls Legends and Fallout Shelter on it

Other than that, I currently have
PS
PS2
PS3
PS4
PSP
Xbox 360
Wii
GBA SP
3DS XL

And I believe that's it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hmmmm I've got DS, DS Lite, 3DS, 2DS, iPhone 6 (I guess) and PC. Not... not many lmao. But really, that's all I need for what games I play. :D

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
PS3, PS4, 3DS, SNES, N64, PS2, PSP, Vita, Gameboy Color, wii u, sega saturn (import).

Last edited:

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
Years
Consoles: SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4
Handhelds: GBA SP, DSi, 3DS XL, PSP, PS Vita

I used to have a DS Lite and a Gameboy Advance, but they were both broken years ago.. I'm still hoping to get my hands on an NES some time, and maybe a Dreamcast if I can ever find one in our local retro game/pawn shops.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I have a Gameboy Advance SP, DS, 3DS, as well as a Wii/Wii U (though it's not mine personally). I wish I had a Playstation system buuuut oh well

Years
Off the top of my head, I've got a PS3, PS4, PSVita, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL, and an original Xbox. In the past me/my family have had a Game Boy, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2, and SNES, but those have all been lost to Father Time.

Basically everything on that list excluding my 3DS and PS4 are collecting dust though, and I'm not even sure if all of them work any more. I really should put my Vita to use since I bought it almost two years ago, and have played it for maybe 2 hours total since then.

Back