• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Screenshot Thread

Years
Spoiler:

I tried out the car editor in Horizon 3 today. Figured this was fitting for the PC SC thread since... well yeah. Excuse the mediocre photography I'll do better when I have a better design. This was just a test.

Looks great! Would love more pics. I was big into car painting back in Forza 2 and 3. Man I gotta dig up some of those designs...

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
*cracks knuckles* time to roll out some screenies!

Favourite one so far;
14291885_10153833920573309_1529210894096446348_n.jpg

Got this after going full ham on Objective B with my Ult. Got that ult related trophy too, and after watching the moment back, I noticed I somehow took out a Junkrat ult too lol.
Am I a pro genji now?

14039882_10153761890643309_9065097242875437152_n.jpg

Next up, a screenie from when I entered hell.
It was nightmarish, but in this instance we were just about able to win the game.

And lastly, here's a dump of some great moments when I was using the sit emotes for giggles.

Spoiler:

My favourite one of these is where I was Lució was sitting on the payload and it got pushed back all the way to the castle's entrance. Lol.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
47EhaIo.jpg

Apparently, my antics in one of my smurf accounts got some of my own teammates triggered when i was just simply telling some of the people in my team that if they are going to intentionally feed or INT a losing game, then they shouldn't make it look so obvious.

Nah kidding. I was being a complete a$$hole towards my a$$clown of a team.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
after a few months of trying!

Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Just trying out some more mods for classic Doom and i found a Quake 4 partial conversion wad.

N3DqZUV.jpg

Not bad of a partial mod for classic Doom. The sounds and enemy behaviors are quite authentic to Quake 4 but certain map sets may not cater much to the Quake 4 ish gameplay of the monsters.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I like Tiger tanks. Tiger tanks are good.

upxODJd.jpg

3 royal tigers (Tiger 2s) and a veteran King Tiger. The British didn't stand a chance... And yes it was a modded game it's not actually possible to get that many Tiger IIs. Least not within one lifetime...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
t7KzjPK.png

All around the techbase, the Doomguy chased the demon
The Doomguy thought it was all for fun
SPLAT goes the demon!

I figured that i let off some of my frustrations in RL issues by just playing a lil bit of Brutal Doom: Project Brutality on the TNT Evilution mapset and just slam some of these Flying Barons to the ground.

What happened to the demons Xin?

THE MEATBICYCLE HAPPENED
THATS WHAT HAPPENED BLOOD BRO
MEAT BUDDIES FOREVER!
AND WE SHALL SALT THE WOIND
WITH A MEAT BICYCLE BULT FOR 2!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
So upon reaching 420 Hours of playing Borderlands 2 on my crummy laptop, i finally get my first ever world drop pearlescent weapon when a random Legendary Loot Midget Loader decided to pick a fight...

VYAnvLa.jpg

But its a Maliwan Storm, one of the worst weapons in the game. Then again, Pearlesecent Weapons in BL2 save for those in the UVHM Pack 2 were pretty terrible weapons to begin with. But at least I got a pretty nice relic besides it (HP + Shotgun damage), and considering that my main weapon(s) are an Interfacer, Conference Call, and even Jakobs Quad, its an okay deal.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Spoiler:

That's why you don't try to use a directed energy weapon by yourself.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Feels good to play this again

kumVacc.jpg

Also, my friend was kinda right that it was actually quite possible to parry with a keyboard in MGRR. It does goes to show how lenient the game's parry system is when I can somehow do some sick blocks in almost the same level of mechanical prowess as that with the usual Analog sticks.

EDIT: I might as well post another screenshot.

BWSYNiD.jpg

When the murdercock gets POTG and bodying fools left and right with the Skin of skins.

Last edited:
Years
Oh hey this thread is still rocking!

Might as well post a screenshot from Gundam Breaker 3...no action involved, sorry.

Spoiler:

Back