• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmm...

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Hello, I'm Elmo!
    Last week I rediscovered my passion for hack roms and till that moment I searched lots of things in this site, so eventually I decided to present myself.
    I hope you all will help me...

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Hey Elmo! Welcome to PC! I have bad news for you: I can't help you one bit with ROM hacking. But on the bright side there is an entire section of the forum dedicated to it, as I'm sure you know by now and I'm sure you'll get lots of help there. I joined only recently and I can tell you that there is a lot more this forum has to offer as well.

Hope you find it a good community!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello, I'm Elmo!
    Last week I rediscovered my passion for hack roms and till that moment I searched lots of things in this site, so eventually I decided to present myself.
    Heyyy welcome to PC! Are you more the type to play hacks or are you a developer as well?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whx26jEn1qfqvym.gif

Then try checking out our ROM Hacking section where they have a section for beginners, and some tools and resources you can use. It's a really handy section if you wanna get into hacking, so, don't be shy on visiting!

tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

And a big welcome to our forums! I hope you'll check out some of the other sections that interest you too, and I look forward to your contributions! Have a grand Friday!

Years
  • I'm not a ROM hacking expert by any means since I don't hack but we have a lot of places to find help here. The Beginner's Lounge is a place where you can ask almost all of your question and get feedback on your ideas so it's a good starting point for many new ROM hackers. It has a getting started guide pinned at the top also. The tools & resources area is more for guides and other information you might find helpful so I'd definitely recommend both of those to get going with.

Good luck! Of course welcome to PC also Elmo, hope you'll have a good time here. :D

Years
  • Hello, I'm Elmo!

We're totally glad to have you here! A friend in the bush is worth- no. Let me start over. A friend in the hand is worth two in the bush... no. That's not it. A friend in the bushes is worth two friends at... home... that doesn't seem right, either. A friend in need is a friendly bear... I'm super bad at this, so just suffice it to say that we'll be great friends here! If you like music, be sure to check up on me any chance you get! I'm sure the ROM community members would love to have your input there as well!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I've already found it.
    Now I'm quietly waiting for the progress in this section. I know lots of people are working to give us great hacking tools so I'll wait for them. Good job to all!!!
    You seem nice too, Elmo c: Welcome to PC! Did you find your way around the hacking boards yet?

Back