• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Halo Reach. Tip of the Spear.

@mylastquote It was from Metro 2033

"I stare at you, you stare at me. I fail to see the point." Unscripted dialog is the best.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Halo 2. if I recall, it may be some dialogue between the grunts. Halo's enemies are some of the more entertaining ones.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realm, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again..."

Years
"Shut up and BLEED, you mother******! -Sweet Tooth
Twisted Metal: Black

You were actually supposed to guess the game of the previous post's quote and then give your own for me to guess :P

Xin's quote is from the new Doom. I haven't played it but I remember hearing that in a LP I watched.

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Years
Spoiler:

^ Ricard Highwind? Final Fantasy IV that is.

"Well, your unit still doesn't seem to be operational, pal ... Who is this? What the fu- Who is- What- I should kick your fucking ass, who is this?"

Years
One of the Star Wars games.

"A scattered dream is like a far off memory. A far off memory is like a scattered dream. I wanna line the pieces up, yours and mine."

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
^ That sounds something like from House of the Dead?

I just remember this one:

"You aren't the only one to grow up on the killing fields. War is a cruel parent, but an effective teacher. Its final lesson is carved deep in my psyche: that this world, and all of its people, are diseased.

Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke.

We are all pawns of something even greater: MEMES, the DNA of the soul.

They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair: all memes, all passed on. You can't fight nature, Jack. Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong prey upon the weak.

Sam tells me you see your weapon as a "tool":

something that saves lives, a means of justice. Now, there's a pretty meme! Exquisite! It spared you the burden of all the lives you've taken, absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it."

Years
Final Fantasy V.

"Tingle Tingle! Kooloo-LimPAH!! These are the magic words Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!~"

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
One of the Zelda games?

"A white wolf! Now that's a rare sight. Did you come down from the mountains just to play with us?"

Years
No clue honestly :/ Sounds like it would be in a shooter.

"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none."

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
Years
One of the Zelda games?

"A white wolf! Now that's a rare sight. Did you come down from the mountains just to play with us?"

Ooh, ooh! That's Okami!!!

Austin: Hmm, not too sure about that one, I'll guess Kid Icarus?

I don't really remember any exact game quotes...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
The minute i saw SOLDIER and specifically being in CAPS, i knew it had something to do with Final Fantasy 7, but to make it more specific, this is from Zack Fair in FF7: Crisis Core

This one shouldn't be that difficult to answer for those who have played the game before:

"I am honored to be the first CEO of a private corporation to become a member of the United Nations Security Council. Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a weapon of mass destruction which would be capable of targeting specific ethnic groups. I want to address these allegations head on.

Are we developing such a weapon? No we are not. Because we've already developed it.

But with all due respect, the United Nations is a relic from a different time when nations were unique in their ability to solve the world's problems. But that just isn't the case anymore. Primarily because you have outsourced the job to me. I have sent people to die in your wars. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your wars don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to policy. Because politicians don't know how to solve problems.

But I do.

So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's problems. And I believe the world's problems...begin with you."

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

"Each of us needs to be willing to die to save humanity. Anything less...and they've already won!"

Back