• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • @Pecilia @Paranoia

Oh I thought you guys were the pros in riddles? Saying the riddle Sphinx gave me was easy eh?

This one was way easier. Didn't see you winning though ;)

Shouldn't be surprised at Pecilia I mean you're Moses and you probably knew the answer.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • @Pecilia @Paranoia

Oh I thought you guys were the pros in riddles? Saying the riddle Sphinx gave me was easy eh?

This one was way easier. Didn't see you winning though ;)

Shouldn't be surprised at Pecilia I mean you're Moses and you probably knew the answer.

What I never said anything about being a pro at riddles, sure I knew the answers to all the Sphinx's riddles but not this one because it's not a sphinx riddle. Also this is a good way to make me sic my cat on you... again...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Faeries & Legends
    Beyond Haven

A Fool's Insights: The Wish
    The fool was bewildered by how confounded everyone seemed to be by this first riddle. Perhaps a second riddle would be too much. He thought this was a healthy warm up, not a cold challenge.

But perhaps it wasn't so easy to be wise as a fool.

Finally, a woman opened her mouth for the first time.

"Knowledge."

A queer smirk crept upon the jester's visage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have our answer! And, true to form, my promise shall be kept. You, my dear lady, will be granted one wish, but only one. Be warned: magic comes with a price, so be careful what you wish for."

The woman hesitated for a moment, before voicing her desires.

"I wish for Grendel to be compelled to reveal himself before sun's set."

The wish giver's face scrunched up into a look of puzzled anger. That was it? This woman could have anything! Fortune, power, glory, anything the heart desired! She could have wished for all of Arxium's enemies to be destroyed! Something as simple as a compulsion for one to speak their identity was so . . . boring.

"All the world at your hands, and you seek only to hunt new prey. I suppose one cannot teach an old dog new tricks, as they say."

There was a silence as the fool turned and looked at the crowd.

"So be it!" He snapped his fingers. "If Grendel is present, he shall speak his name before the night is upon us! And with that, my work here is done."

The fool was gone as suddenly as he had appeared.

NwEWjLq.jpg
    Comme des Garçons said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Tempest said:
    Wiicked said:
    Seth Rollins said:
    Twiggy said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Sun said:
    Fletch said:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Me either, but I won't be changing my vote. Just in case this is reverse-reverse psychology.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • smh, that wish was so basic smh

you could have wished all the shepherds and cultists to convert to arxians, and we could have won the game right here and then.

Reactions: Sun
    Back