• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I just don't know what to expect anymore. Is this game crazy enough yet?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Something Happened!

The Mysterious Figure held out the black rose that he had received from his gift. What a marvelous little thing. He was well versed in such oddities—he was a collector of sorts, after all—and this one provided a unique opportunity, albeit by altering his initial plans.

He'd come here in search of a unique prospect. The Prince held promise, but he had yet to find him. Certainly it would only take him one or two more nights to find the boy. No one suspected him, and the boy had remained entirely untouched throughout this whole ordeal within the city. Still, Peter Pan could not deny that this new path would be interesting, if nothing else.

He sent his shade out into the night, black rose in hand. When it came upon the sight of Moses' death, it held the flower out and allowed the bloom to work its magic. A moment later, the shade had dissolved, for its master's soul had found a new name.
Sombra said:
Abby said:
Charlie Brown said:
Paranoia_ said:
Samurai Champloo said:
Lost Heart said:
Lugarugan said:
Omicron said:
Bardothren said:
Salzorrah said:
jdthebud said:
Nimsy said:
Bidoof FTW said:
Lelouch said:
gimmepie said:
Winter said:
Tempest said:
Seth Rollins said:
Twiggy said:
CUTIEFLY!!! said:
GreenFlame said:
Zehn said:
Mr Cat Dog said:
Ewery1 said:
Sun said:
Fletch said:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I got nothing on my gift.

Soo, the secret role, who was Peter Pan, is now Moses and is on the other team...

Wtf is this game?

Reactions: Sun

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
This invisible box is boring. Naku why didn't I get any cool invisible powers.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Interesting plot twist, unpredictable as always, Naku!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Okay, I'll be trying to end the phase tonight, so try to finish up things that you probably should have by now?

I don't really have anything else to do now, but I am looking forward to the game abruptly ending. Hah. This game probably isn't sane enough to have the decency to finish without strange things happening.

I might be way off though.

Back