• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite water pokemon in or/as?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Lapras, definitely........ :)

Remember that because this is in the ORAS section, this is about Pokemon that can only be found in this game ^_^

As for me, let's see... Pelipper was really fun to use! I would say Gyarados as well, but it doesn't really feel like a Hoenn Pokemon to me even if you can find it in Hoenn, haha. But the #1 is definitely Milotic!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Remember that because this is in the ORAS section, this is about Pokemon that can only be found in this game ^_^

As for me, let's see... Pelipper was really fun to use! I would say Gyarados as well, but it doesn't really feel like a Hoenn Pokemon to me even if you can find it in Hoenn, haha. But the #1 is definitely Milotic!

If you must be picky.. Mega Gyarados then ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My favorite Hoenn water Pokemon is probably Swampert. Great Pokemon, and I love its typing.

Years
  • Walrein! Kinda weird for me to say though since I've only used it once lol but it's very bulky and has a good type combo too. Surf and Ice Beam were and still are some of my favorite things to spam. Only downside was how late in the game you get Spheal... and by that point, you'll already need a Pokémon with Surf. D:

Back